1996 BMW 318i Auto

Cars for sale

1996 BMW 318i Auto

noripsni

Jul 3, 2018
anyone interested? it's only had 2 owners, first a doctors wife, then us, always serviced, always new BMW parts as required, runs well, its now surplus to our needs and needs a new home. this is not the usual junk on mudah, it has clean interior and is totally unmolested, engine bay/wiring/suspension all stock. just last year it had a full cooling system service, including a special import BAUR radiator as the local ones are some other make, 4 new absorbers, new exhaust system, new aircon cooling coil, wrapped steering wheel, amongst other normal service parts. As of now she is a running car sitting on a nice set of michelins-----our ownership service history is available from the batu cave workshop we used. asking 10k but that's slightly neg for a quick sale to someone who understands its a sold as seen/as is where is basis car with no warranty implied or given. we also have a lot of spares including body panels and transmission to be sold separately from the car., cash talks, come see, make a decent offer and take it all away.. serious buyers can contact my wife on 012 7472811 english and bahasa spoken. thanks

Attachments

Reactions: alcyon and Izso

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KUALA LUMPUR (26th November 2007) Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) is pleased to announce the export of Nissan Sentras to Indonesia with the shipment of the first batch of 136 units.

ETCM’s Executive Director, Dato Dr Ang Bon Beng, said that both ETCM and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd (NML) fully respect and embrace the spirit of AFTA and will optimise this landmark agreement towards the total benefit of Nissan’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience