Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

16" TE37 Bronze 4H PCD100

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Hi,
Posting for my friend.
A set of 16"X7JJ ORIGINAL RAYS TE37 Bronze colour for sale.
4Holes PCD 100. Offset +33.
Currently mounted on a Satria GTi.
Comes with 2pcs Hankook RS-2 75% and 2pcs AD07 65% all with the size of 205/45/16.
Tyres are very evenly worn and were bought new.
Rims are in pristine condition. Mninmal scratch and no dent!
Asking for RM3500 for the whole lot. No separate sale.
Serious and genuine buyers please call 012-3785393 (Deni) for further details.
Item is in Subang.

25102007.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, almost forumers know what its look like... But we need to know roughly bout the rim condition since this is 2nd hand items. Then they can decide on their own...cheers... :)

karl5511,
Picture couldnt tell much the condition of the rim. You can't see stone chips, dents at the back, or side ways crooked. So GENUINE BUYERS will always view the item instead of keep asking for pictures. It's always buyers like these that are lazy to view the item that ended up making empty purchase promises or get conned.
It's already stated in the post as its got minimal scratch and no dent. IF you are serious, call up that number. My friend aint no cannibal. :rofl:

m a v [3] r i c k;2555434 said:
karl5511,
Picture couldnt tell much the condition of the rim. You can't see stone chips, dents at the back, or side ways crooked. So GENUINE BUYERS will always view the item instead of keep asking for pictures. It's always buyers like these that are lazy to view the item that ended up making empty purchase promises or get conned.
It's already stated in the post as its got minimal scratch and no dent. IF you are serious, call up that number. My friend aint no cannibal. :rofl:

Thank...What I meant is, Roughly we can know the condition. For details, interested person have to view it him/herself. Furthermore, It might be more interesting if it comes with pics...Anyway, bump for you...

Will you pay RM3500 for a set of rims you roughly know? LoL
Thanks for the bump anyways.

Interested buyers please call the number posted IF you are genuine. Otherwise, just ignore this thread. Looking only for serious and genuine buyer. Offset updated. Its +33. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

m a v [3] r i c k;2555897 said:
Will you pay RM3500 for a set of rims you roughly know? LoL
Thanks for the bump anyways.

Interested buyers please call the number posted IF you are genuine. Otherwise, just ignore this thread. Looking only for serious and genuine buyer. Offset updated. Its +33. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

agreed! genuine buyers will call up and view the item if they r keen...

Wah... nice rim selling??? Upgrade to wat rim??

RM3500????????
Even MUN LEE h/cut, the price is lower...

Mininova729,
Do you pay the amount printed on the price tag for each item in chop shops?
If you do, my god!! you are one big water fish!
Does the word "negotiate" ring a bell?
Do you understand what "asking for" price tag means?
The big question now is, are you a SERIOUS buyer?
If you are, spend a few cents to call up the seller to nego the price.
View the condition before judging.
You pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
If you don't know the tyres price, a piece of AD07 for that size is going for RM360+- in Sunway and a piece of RS-2 is going for RM280+-.
Go to Windows and make use of the calculator.

Last edited:
(2pcs Hankook RS-2 75% and 2pcs AD07 65%) You cannot compare with brand new tyre. I oso bought 2pcs Potenza GIII 205/40/17 only for RM300 with 75% thread, and 2pcs Goodyear Eagle F1 215/40/17 for RM300, also with 75% thread...What the important thing u're selling is the rims, which is original Volk Racing TE37. Thats the important.

go mininova go...
hahaha...im wif u all d way

Of coz i dont pay the amount printed on the item tag...what i meant is, ppl will nego from the first price stated...and ur price is 3500, u can end up with 3200 or 3300, even the h/cut price is 2800-3000...

(2pcs Hankook RS-2 75% and 2pcs AD07 65%) You cannot compare with brand new tyre. I oso bought 2pcs Potenza GIII 205/40/17 only for RM300 with 75% thread, and 2pcs Goodyear Eagle F1 215/40/17 for RM300, also with 75% thread...What the important thing u're selling is the rims, which is original Volk Racing TE37. Thats the important.

Ok you also know the value of the tyres. Used AD07 16" with that much thread left is selling at RM300/pair and RS-2 the same. I've sold mine before with the exact same spec so I know.
There goes RM600. So if you know maths, do some deductions and you get the rims around the same price (that also based on RM3500...yet to nego with the owner) and chop shop rims most of it comes with expired/cracked tyres.
So need more lesson?

Boyburhan,
Still mad cos I didn't sell you the 16" AD07...:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Of coz i dont pay the amount printed on the item tag...what i meant is, ppl will nego from the first price stated...and ur price is 3500, u can end up with 3200 or 3300, even the h/cut price is 2800-3000...

EXACTLY! So why are you commenting when you havent even nego and don't even know the final price my friend is selling it off?
You're judging based on your ASSumption...not a FACT. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Gosh...time wasters :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ppl thread don't messin' around la...If u are not serious, just leave the thread peacefully, and keep ur worthless comment urself...I also interested, but need to sell my Work CRKai 17" 1st... Hehe...

Last edited:
First off all I have to say to you peeps who have to throw in your comments, without even considering if it’s wanted, needed, or to be had! Think before you speak, think as you speak, filter all that you speak.

Secondly if you think or feel you could or would get a better deal from a "CHOP SHOP" for those rims, stop whining and go ahead and purchase it from there, with that mentality that you would be purchasing it with a set of GOOD tires that is. At most you would get a set of Jap tires, which are hard and worn out, and would only last u less than a month on the road.

Thirdly, why must your sorts misconstrued everything and disrupt someone's on goings just so you’re heard and notice, did he or any person here hold a gun to your head and asked, no scrub that, FORCE you to purchase the item for that price and its condition?

Point in case: When you’re out and about looking for a car, what are the points and conditions you take in to factor before purchasing it?
For me it would be the state of the entire car and the dollar value on the car, if I’m satisfied then only would I continue to NEGOTIATE with the person so that I’m satisfied in my purchase.

Class is over for today. Enjoy, live free, and be happy, and dont attack ppl with ur comments for nothing.

:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom