Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

15" Rims to trade/sell

edruben

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
15" enkei racing Rims to trade/sell

Hi youll,

ive got a 15" white enkei rim to let go again! i am looking for a good 16" rims to trade it with and i will top up if the rims + tires are in good condition.

spec of the rims are , 4 holes, pcd114.3(i think) with 4 bridgestone GIII and potenza tires 55 series. and its rolling with a mitsubishi lancer now.

Im outstation right now, so you can send me a PM if you are interested.

Last edited:

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
edruben said:
Hi youll,

ive got a 15" white enkei rim to let go again! i am looking for a good 16" rims to trade it with and i will top up if the rims + tires are in good condition.

spec of the rims are , 4 holes, pcd114.3(i think) with 4 bridgestone GIII and potenza tires 55 series. and its rolling with a mitsubishi lancer now.

Im outstation right now, so you can send me a PM if you are interested.
I got 16' rim for sale..taiwan made....rm950..with tyre..

edruben

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
enkei racing 15"

guoman77- pm sent
Nafiato-pm sent
Andy_resort- do you have pictures?
Raja_Mongkut-offset not sure dude!
Botak- do you have pictures?
e819- sorry dude, its pcd 114.

Bump!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, I bought a Satria recently from my friend's cousin, who is a car enthusiast himself. Overall car is in great running condition save for a little problem I have noticed, which is the fuel consumption. The Satria 1.3 is supposed to be quite an economical car to run right? I drive to and from work everyday, working in Mid Valley staying in Petaling Jaya SS26. And I avoid the jams every morning by going out early but I have noticed that the fuel needle drops quite drastically even when I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience