1/24 scale model 'kedai potong'

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
let's not divert the topic shall we ya? stick back to scale model kedai potong thread.

anyway scratch building the intercooler is too troublesome for me, i would opt for resin parts if available. coz i got the styrene sheet but that's not the grooved one.

before i forgot, anyone got carbon fibre/kevlar decal sheet for sale?

cham2020

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2004
hehe
this is my kedai kereta potong
i got lots of spares

here is what i purchase at singapore for a goo bargain
The rims cost me SD 12.90
Decals SD 24.90
GT WING and photoetch seatbelts SD 19.90
to me it's cheap ! i have another set of crazy modeller seatbelts..if you guys one, PM me..

cham2020

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2004
u can try this. last time saw in ToyCity KLCC around RM40-50
i also bought this last time.. :) 1/24 NISMO GT-R V-spec II (ITEM 24258) with NISMO parts

Tamiya continues to support our high quality model kits with equally high quality detail-up part sets. In addition to precision crafted photo-etched parts, Tamiya’s Detail-Up Parts Series offers high quality detailing parts made from a variety of materials. Use this parts set to “dressup” your 1/24 NISMO Skyline GT-R (V-spec) ITEM 24210 or 1/24 NISMO GT-R V-spec II (ITEM 24258) with NISMO parts.

Set includes

1) White plastic 5-spoke wheels, large diameter brake disks, large diameter muffler end, steering wheel and side skirt parts for the low-down look

2) NISMO Stripe decals for wheel, hood and door sides

3) Use in combination with ITEM 12604 1/24 NISMO R34 GT-R Z-tune Photo-Etched
Parts Set to build a fully tuned up machine

so expensive...:shocked:
i can get for RM 25 only :mouth_closed:

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
cham2020,

i see at the top right bucket in the pic u got some spare wheels ar?? i'm interested leh... can gimme better pics? i'm interested to buy for my cappuccino project!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here i want to tell all ZTH forumers a story about my car being scratched by some farking bastard..

here goes lah..

about a month ago.. i parked my car at the curb side in front of my gf's house since her hse car porch can fit 2 cars only[her mom's car & sis' car].. next morning my alarm went off i dunno why maybe got probs with the wiring or sum sort..i didnt realize this becos was asleep until the next door neighbor angrily repeatedly ringing the door bell.. so i came down went to my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience