Xmods RC

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Wa. Are you living near The Mines ah? (ahh, shouldn't recommend you to The Mines, you have bought so much) hahaha
Hey, how bout we make a Zerotohundred Xmods Team ah??? haha. I order the stickers already, not yet arrived. hehe
I wan't bodykit, they still don't have. aiyo.

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
I mean there will be xmods race ( as the indian said), at The Mines, we put zerotohundred stickers on the car and "race for ZTH" lo. hehe.
Which stickers ah... i donno oh. I saw stickers there, i order lo. Paid RM30 lo.

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
how fast it is?... i think i want to put 6 x AAA battery...seriously if u use 1000mAh kind of battery hell of fun...hehe i own 4 piece now...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Erm. This is faster than the previous. The AAs give more punch and lot lot more run time.
First time, i use NiCd punya lo. Then, bought the 800mah NIMH, weaker la. haha
I just gave it headlight. Very very light. hehe

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
hehe headlight?... diy or u bought the xmods punya?... hey u mean by fixing the shaft will solve my 4wd problem ka?... i thought is my gear problem not the shaft?...

juman

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
hei guys the new kit cost RM199? + AWD is 99 ?

and how much are those accessories like suspension and ETC.

by the way satriaSssEeeZzz how to apply the member ship :) thanks dude can't wait to join you all "if i can afford to get it " so tempting . i check out some sites like you tube with video .. you search for XMOD you can all alot of drifting clips :P

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
ya the new carkit cost RM199... awd oso RM99... suspension kit also cost 99... motor dunno...

what membership u mean?...

juman

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
mmmm membership for Toy City bro .

er how come so expensive one ... those 1/10 scale dift RCs is cheaper for their parts.

well i visit to some of the website that are selling xmod accessories .. the price is cheaper even though convert to Ringgit

juman

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
why suddenly wanna sell the car kit ? i thought you are playing it now ?
so now sien liao a ?

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
juman,

coz im busy with my work already... even if u want to buy my suspension kit oso i want to sell...

btw juman the small sticker and da vinyl at the subaru it come together like that.... coz its the special edition subaru car from hpi racing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,
I've got intention to buy a FD but know nuts about the rotery engine, anyone here with knoledge of roterys care to share a bit??:angel_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience