• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTS] 1986/94 Mercedes Benz 190E (Auto)

redrose9802

Sep 8, 2008
Hello guys....

I'm in the process to buy a new car, so I need some money to make my down payment. As an evil child :evil:, I'm going to sell my father beloved W201 and take the proceed :rofl:.

The car was bought from its first owner in the UK in 1994 (my father was doing his Master Degree) and was treated with a lot of love by my family. It is still running on the stock 2.0l engine and original auto transmission. It was re-painted back last year, the exhaust center units were changed last month. It has 17" rims (installed last year), Clarion HU (wma/mp3 playback), subwoofer and Infinity amps. I dunno what else to write due to my limited knowledge about cars, but feel free to ask me if you guys have any questions :call:.

I don't have any specific asking price. My father said that if i can find a reasonable offer, he is willing to let go of the car. So guys, if you are interested, state me your offer. Email me [email protected].

Pictures (may take some time to load):

Thanks for your time :adore:

Attachments

Last edited:

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
what t pricE..?

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
price bro , kinda interested

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
bro the price?

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
price bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am in a big dilemma now as whether to use HID or stick to normal white bulbs i.e. Osram Cool Blue, Nightbreaker Plus. Currently using a no-brand white bulb.

Let this thread enable us to discuss the different types of white bulbs that you have used in terms of brightness, glare, colour temperature, lifespan etc. It will be much helpful with pictures. The purpose is so that anyone who consider changing to these white bulbs can see for themselves whether it is what they really want rather...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience