[WT Ask] About High CamShaft - FUNCTION?

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi there..

just to clear things a bit for me..i'm planning to run about 1.5~1.8bar of boost in a L2s engine..i've tuned my car before(on dynojet) and noticed that the tuner pushed until 7500rpm..since my turbo start spooling around 3500~4000rpm and achieve full boost around 5500~6000rpm,would there be any significant power change if i start playing with hi cam?can my engine handle more rpm than before?

not making my car to be a drag machine..just like it to be fun to drive on the street what kind of hi cam do you think that suit for my application?prefer the hi cam lift closer to my oem lift,would mild cam is enuff?can the oem valve train handle this kind of cams?
High cam allow for better flow at higher cam opening. The limitation itself come stock parts which may not be able to withstand the abuse at much higher rpm.
Power is nothing without a reliable chassis to start with. Have you installed at least an all round struts bar and upgraded your brake / suspension system?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i would like to know, my iswara 1.5 auto runs at 4000 rpm but the speed is 110km/h only. Is that normal or is there something wrong. My engine like want to 'tercabut'
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience