Work At Home (part/full Time Needed)

Hiring Now

Work At Home (part/full Time Needed)

jackyhong

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
kl
No:1, let me let u in on a secret honey...mlm business is only lucrative enuf IF ur a pioneer of it.especially internet mlm. like the 60 mil during the 80's..u think u can make it now?

2: the only internet business i see true enuf to make millions but time consuming is www.internetmillionaires.com.my. not free n easy sit at home n seeing profit in 30 days and given a 60 day MBG

another is google adwords & adsense which takes alot of time n patients n multiple blogs. take paultan.org,xiaxue for example...even zth.com. Tom is earning while he sleeps because of the sweat n time he put in for this forum.

and what will happen in the next 15yrs is just a speculation. we will never know what will even happen tomorrow. unless ur stephen hawking or u have a brilliant mind that uses more than 5% of ur brain.

so, this is herbal life eh..? the reason why its listed is cuz lampe berger has gone thru their glory days n other mlm trying to adopt the same technique to "grow", just like the case of this lady who did cosway or amway(not sure) passed away but her 2-3 generations are reaping her rewards JUST because she was successful being the pioneer 20-30 yrs ago. yes, Good Luck to you too:biggrin:

p/s: ALL mlm always say that to make other ppl change their mind...whatever that is stated in your p/s...i've been there, i've heard true stories, i've got ppl close to me doing it. they all say the same thing, its like i can even open my own mlm and ask you to join me instead
pocketrocket,
are you still " working for other people's future "????
did u spend thousand of money for diploma/ degree/ master and " working and building other people's future "????
for me, encouraging people to go to colleges, spending money or taking loan, end up working with people, building other people's business/ company that not belongs to you is a "BIG SCAM" .
only 20% of the population in the world successful because working for themselves!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Congrats to you if you succeed in this line. i dont know how much money you make and i dont need to know. one thing i already know for sure is hard earned money dont come easy as joining some company "to be ur own boss" while still tied down to a MLM style. call me old school, call me back dated, but i love my work hours and i love the company i work for. Your reference to "BIG SCAM" is solely based on your own opinion. for whatever its worth

TH8

Aug 31, 2009
Pearl Island
What happened to those forummer eagered for more details. Any feedbacks from them or already millionhaire ah?

xcalibur7th

Feb 13, 2007
Pretty much interested here. Do PM or email me [email protected]. Just to let you know that the link you give keep telling that wrong username or slash, you might wanna check into it.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Pm me too please! Would love to find out more...