TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

preluder

May 19, 2005
Michigan/KL
guysss, i'm selling brand new underdrive pulley for H22** for RM 270 only if at least 3 people buying it, in other words, group buy.

its polish look, very nice quality CNC machine, and im using it on my prelude, u can feel the difference on midrange. loose abit on lowerend. well u always want power on the mid and end range.

u can counter back or gain back the lose at lowerend if u upgrade ur Spark Plug Cable, your Coil. I believe JDM used internal coil, mine has the external, i'm using MSD 8.5mm spark plug cable together with MSD Blaster Coil 2, trust me on this, u can feel the response gain.

Anyway, if u guys need anything... anythingg... from US, let me know.

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
preluder said:
guysss, i'm selling brand new underdrive pulley for H22** for RM 270 only if at least 3 people buying it, in other words, group buy.

its polish look, very nice quality CNC machine, and im using it on my prelude, u can feel the difference on midrange. loose abit on lowerend. well u always want power on the mid and end range.

u can counter back or gain back the lose at lowerend if u upgrade ur Spark Plug Cable, your Coil. I believe JDM used internal coil, mine has the external, i'm using MSD 8.5mm spark plug cable together with MSD Blaster Coil 2, trust me on this, u can feel the response gain.

Anyway, if u guys need anything... anythingg... from US, let me know.
hi, what is the brand of the crank pully and how is the weigh?
let me know on above, i have great interested to get from you. let me know where to deal.

preluder

May 19, 2005
Michigan/KL
Hi AcuraV,

this is the exact item that you guys will be buying from me

As you can see, its CNC machine, so its nearly balance throughoutly, and the weight is only 1.5pound = less than a kilo, i'm not really sure bout this, but when i install mine last time i remember how it have a huge diff in weight comparing stock and this one.

Let me know if you are interested, I'm selling this as a group sales, buy 3 for the price of $270 each, or you can buy individually for $300.

i'll be shipping this item to my cousins or my family's house in Setiawangsa/Keramat Area. so u guys can pay and pick the stuff there.

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
to all members!

Date: 24/Nov/2006
Time: 10pm
Venue:Burger King at Petronas, Mutiara Damansara

Topic to discuss:

1) Estimated sticker has done, so everybody stick it!! hehehe.....
2) Discuss wat we gonna do next

Convoy:

we will meet some of the member at Shell Petrol station which located at LDP highway, oppisite GAINT, Kelana Jaya. If u r coming from sunway, the petrol station is on your left hand side. We will meet there around 9:30pm.

Member that join the convoy:

1) skyhawkheng (Thomas 012 - 282 9199)
2) Tenka - Eric
3) MrBear
4)

H22A member that confirm:

1) Eric
2) Skyhawkheng (Thomas Heng 012 - 282 9199)
3) PreludeBB1 (Zuhril 012 3000836)
4) lil_piggy2 (Jack)
5) detomaso_nardi (Allan 012-32 99 88 1 )
6) hky
7) Sharinling (012 - 308 6130)
8 ) MrBear (012-3555144)
9) Rayban
10) hisha (Lam)
11) Ramjet (Voon)
12) StrickerX (Bryant)
13) AcuraV (Ken) - From JB
14) Louis
15) Dylan....i think is nick is nksc
16) Niza - is a gal that driving a manual LUDE - she will try to make it.
17) Juizeeebrain
18 ) JZB's friend
19) Cavey - from Melaka
20) conciousness - Simon
21) Ian @ acrossawire

ncs11

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
infos....

yo guys,dylan here,
i notice lot of u guys change the sterring rite?then wat is goin to happen to the auto cruise button which is located together wit the steering?
and 1 q for HIsha,i notice that ur car got quick release rite?how mush u got it?chaeap ar?izzit all standard size?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
ncs11 said:
yo guys,dylan here,
i notice lot of u guys change the sterring rite?then wat is goin to happen to the auto cruise button which is located together wit the steering?
and 1 q for HIsha,i notice that ur car got quick release rite?how mush u got it?chaeap ar?izzit all standard size?
for mine la ..AUTO CRUISE hv no function at all now ..actually i'm using other HONDA model the 1 with diff auto cruise system boss kit to fit in ...so the auto cruise can't working rite now....but i don mind la ..cos i didn't use the auto cruise at all ...^^ like izral ..he had using back the ori auto cruise button n attach beside the steering ..u can copy his style hahahaha

for steering quick release kit ah ..i think now can get it around RM150 ..the time i bought was RM180..it can fit any boss kit ..but for mine got some problem lo cos i'm using other model boss kit ...n then some steering horn button can not fit ...i think all MOMO should b ok ..NARDI hard to say cos i got 1 NARDI the horn button can not fit at all ...

market got 3 - 4 brand got the steering quick release product ....1) ELEVO (the 1 i using now RM150 - RM180) ...2) NRG (the 1 AUTOBAGS selling...using ball bearing 1...some still got a cap n key to lock RM 200- RM300 ++ this shit quite thick) ...3) SPARCO ...(don know the price Bt. Caves there got selling) ....4) D1 SPEC..(almost same with NRG / AEROSPEED)

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
For DYLAN

ehm..some suggest for u ...if u thinking to change steering ..better search for the boss kit 1st ..n then just think for the steering ...n then just thinking on steering quick release kit ....i hv spent a lot on changing the steering ...so this could help u to save money....find the boss kit 1st ^^

about steering n ELEVO quick release kit (the 1 i using) this i can help u to ask

maestronoob

Jan 28, 2006
Err..my autocruise kong already..
So i took out the whole unit. Engine bay now easier to clean...hehe
the buttons oso i took out edi..

hisha said:
for mine la ..AUTO CRUISE hv no function at all now ..actually i'm using other HONDA model the 1 with diff auto cruise system boss kit to fit in ...so the auto cruise can't working rite now....but i don mind la ..cos i didn't use the auto cruise at all ...^^ like izral ..he had using back the ori auto cruise button n attach beside the steering ..u can copy his style hahahaha

for steering quick release kit ah ..i think now can get it around RM150 ..the time i bought was RM180..it can fit any boss kit ..but for mine got some problem lo cos i'm using other model boss kit ...n then some steering horn button can not fit ...i think all MOMO should b ok ..NARDI hard to say cos i got 1 NARDI the horn button can not fit at all ...

market got 3 - 4 brand got the steering quick release product ....1) ELEVO (the 1 i using now RM150 - RM180) ...2) NRG (the 1 AUTOBAGS selling...using ball bearing 1...some still got a cap n key to lock RM 200- RM300 ++ this shit quite thick) ...3) SPARCO ...(don know the price Bt. Caves there got selling) ....4) D1 SPEC..(almost same with NRG / AEROSPEED)

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
preluder said:
Hi AcuraV,

this is the exact item that you guys will be buying from me

As you can see, its CNC machine, so its nearly balance throughoutly, and the weight is only 1.5pound = less than a kilo, i'm not really sure bout this, but when i install mine last time i remember how it have a huge diff in weight comparing stock and this one.

Let me know if you are interested, I'm selling this as a group sales, buy 3 for the price of $270 each, or you can buy individually for $300.

i'll be shipping this item to my cousins or my family's house in Setiawangsa/Keramat Area. so u guys can pay and pick the stuff there.

members,

anyone interested to get in group so we get offer at rm270 per set.

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
maestronoob said:
Err..my autocruise kong already..
So i took out the whole unit. Engine bay now easier to clean...hehe
the buttons oso i took out edi..
oh ..this is the best way also hahaha ligthen up the car :_:

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
JuizeeeBrain said:
make sure u guys check whether this pulley require to remove a/c or power steering or not err. if not later wasted ur money....

got such theory require remove a/c or power steering if change to lightweight pulley?:Not_Impressed:
i think nothing will be change except the pulley more lighter for better response.:regular_smile:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
AcuraV said:
got such theory require remove a/c or power steering if change to lightweight pulley?:Not_Impressed:
i think nothing will be change except the pulley more lighter for better response.:regular_smile:

I have change to lighten pulley and need to find short alternator belt and the rest no need to change.

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, all bro....Louis hv asking for the quotation for the PRO RS stainless steel braided brake line...if we take 5 set above can get this price RM295-RM300...any1 interested ..? Now we r looking for 3 more person to get together...

1. Louis
2. Hisha (Lam)

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
hisha said:
used Ori MOMO Corse for sale !! RM150 nego.

bear..u still want this steering or not ? i'm thinking to sell on lelong.com.my liao ...cos need urgent sale ....let me know soon ..thanks :_:

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
aiyahh dun sell lelong la.. sayang worrr!!! .. im waiting for izral bosskit

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
aiyahh dun sell lelong la.. sayang worrr!!! .. im waiting for izral bosskit

fast fast lo can not wait lo...need money liao hahahaha pok kai lo ....

let me know b4 5/dec ..cos got 1 fella thinking use his NARDI to swap with my MOMO

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie to all of you :) ~

Please help me fill in this academic survey for my research - for my studies? Pleaseeee?! :)

I've 378 respondent so far, and still counting on... Need 644 respondent :slug:

Any help from you guys will be deeply appreciated...

Kindly click the link below to proceed to the survey page ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience