SuperGT 2011 thread

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
perv?? you must remember, i'm not so perv like vagabond. me as a malay, i also respect the japanese girls just like other person. maybe you dont know that i have a talent and ability that no one else have. i have a voice similar to japanese girls. i have a high-pitch voice just like Azlan Typewriter and Black Mentor but i can sing Chinese, Korean and Japanese songs. maybe my high-pitch voice can attract cute girls. memanglah, i have a cute face even i have dark skin. i still dont know why all the girls crazy over cute boys?? they just watching at the looks, not talent and abilities. i'm also a disabled person with intellectual disabilities but sometimes really smart. say, what if i sing the gt queen song in front of you? will you appreciate my talent?

here's the intro lyrics that i get from the song that Ayami and Jillayne sing which is 'Take Away':

ichido kimi wo jinsei
kokei dake wa yameyou
kitto sono suteta
mitete kureru hito ga iru

i still try to get full lyrics. maybe jpm have the lyrics.

maybe all the japanese photographers and cheerleaders who cheer at the girls when the girls sing, they dont know who am i yet. lets see, when i sing 'Chitose Bashi' song from Ziana Zain, all the japanese will be surprised when i hit the high notes.
Hafizi, You have my respect for being who you want to be and i'm sure from many out there thinks the same.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Hafizi, seen you a couple of times in Super GT throughout the years but didn't know about your singing. Why not youtube it?

acedin

Jun 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
@acedin: I gotta say that JPM is really going to the extra mile into bringing Super GT very much alive in Malaysia, and I would like to express my appreciation on every single effort that you guys had put in. Thanks a lot guys!

But unfortunately, speed lovers in Malaysia will just have to go through a very hard time since motorsports is not very popular here. Plus, the isolated location of SIC makes it pretty hard to be accessed by the general public, thus decreasing the head count. And since that is the case, it is understandable that you guys are going through some speed bumps to get some sponsors to get the Super GT running. But do not worry though, I could see this event's crowd growing from time-to-time. Hey, this is my first time going to a Super GT race and I enjoyed it very much! Loved the supercar gathering, an endless rows of great cars from all over! Never stop trying guys, this might turn into an annual must-go event for petrol heads in Malaysia.

Btw, when is the Round 3 Super GT is going to be aired at RTM?

@hafizi nahar: no wonder!! the rqs are somehow the official icons of Super GTs!!
Hi D4RK,

The Round 3 Super GT is targeted to be aired next week. Will keep you posted on the exact timing as the timing changes with RTM. Supposed to be this week but the time overruled by Parliament session this week. Let me tell you how it works especially with the Japan rounds. We target airing 2 weeks after the race on Friday nite, with repeat on Saturday morning the week after. After a race, it will take us a week to get shipment of the raw tape from GTA Japan. Then it will take us another week to do the local one-hour production, then only we book a slot with RTM to air it. So I will post the timing here as it gets confirmed. All I need for you guys is to promo the airing time so people can watch them....hopefully we can get good eyeball rating for the program....thank you.

P/S Should we start selling these DVD's?

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

i know... but i hope for next year i want all rqs on next year's list - all 80 of them must coming to malaysia!! i really want to blame and criticize team ARTA and Keihin for not bring their rqs for 3 years in a row and also Petronas Tom's - for 2 years now!!! i have statistics of the numbers of rqs coming to malaysia according to each year:

2004 - 80 girls
2005 - 82
2006 - 86
2007 - 80
2008 - 62
2009 - 36
2010 - 32
2011 - 40 T_T T_T T_T T_T.........

let me share with you all about my super gt round 3 stories.

2 or 3 month before the race, i designed my own made super gt 2011 promo and put my picture in it and also put the 1Malaysia and 1supergt logo which symbolizes 11 years super gt in malaysia. at that time, i was the busiest person in malaysia, do this and that. i spend almost rm300 to make 20 banners or streamers of my promo design and sent to all 20 places who sell super gt tickets in penang. i have to do a possibly 'nonsense' sacrifices but sure worth it. i'm become so chaos at that time. i struggled to find a sponsor. i photocopied a marego kaiwa (malay conversation) from malaysia and brunei travel guide book in japanese and i do a gyaruon (race queen speech text) in malay with japanese translation (want them to speak malay on stage). i'm so happy that Zent Sweeties read my own made malay gyaruon! they also say 'Salam Satu Malaysia'! then SG Changi Roses say 'SG Changi boleh!!' then Raybrig Race Queen, Seira says at the end of the speech, 'aku cinta kamu!!'. during the pitwalk on saturday, at r&d sport team pit, i met 2 subaru legacy b4 gals, Yurika Aoi and Kozue Yashiro. i sing to Yuricchi (yurika's nickname) a song from her group, a-class which is titled 'Eternal Journey'. i sing that song very loudly in front of her and then she was surprised and say, 'sugoi ne'. the team crew and japanese photographers at the team's pit was also surprised to see and hear that i can sing their song in original key. i also sing to Ayami Sasaki the songs from 2008 which is 'Realize' and 'Sweet Heart' when she with Kotomi Kurosawa at that time. i also showing the 'Dear Memories' lyrics at her and sing at her and she say to me, 'wah, your japanese are very good!'. i also sing 3 other songs which is 'Girls Be Ambitious!' and her 2 singles, 'Memories' and 'Try Again!'. maybe she dont know that i have a nasal and high-pitch voice. but even i'm so happy, i keep saying to myself during the event, 'omg, i never suffered so bad until this level...' its because the gt club is still far from my reach. i wish that mahayudin the car billionaire (he's jp chin's best friend) will sponsor me that pass, but i have to wait again and again to buy the gt club. maybe this year no luck for me. i pushed hard but still cant get what i want all this long. for me the super gt guidebook that i buy is the best super gt book ever published compare to previous years. i hope you do like that again next year. for next year's race, i will focus to it very seriously. currently i do a very big plan for next year. i hope they put my picture in next year's promo design. after hari raya, i will do a video shooting at sepang circuit track for next year's promo video where i will be in that video wearing traditional super gt outfit and standing at the final corner with grandstand tower at the background and i will say, 'jumpa anda di sepang!!!!!!' in japanese girl voice. i will sent the video to JPM and GTA and showcase it in japanese television. i still remember when i walk at the grandstand, 2 person from TV Tokyo suddenly calling me and they interviewing me with so many questions. i sing japanese songs to them and say anything what i want to say. i also remember when i was at stage area (i was in front with bunch of photographers beside me), the photographers say, 'omg, headache, headache. i thought it was girl's voice' they say that because i screaming the loudest at that area. i also can met my favorite driver, Tetsuya Yamano even just for a little while and also met famous persons like Datuk Haji Ahmad Kemin, Kumimitsu Takahashi, Naoki Hattori, Toru Ishikawa and others that i able to met with. i also attend after-race concert where Monacheez make performance. i was so excited to see their performance. i have to scream loudly and the result, i get 2 Monacheez autographed CD's. overall, this year are very good. but more things have to improve for next year. even i still not yet enter the gt club, but i possibly creating a new phenomenon at super gt when i show and give this picture to the rqs with myself signing an autograph and i wearing lipstick and put my lips on the right side of my picture just want to copy how the rqs signing autograph and put a kiss. if they can do that, so am i.

Hafizi, thank you for giving me your "lipstick" poster at the track during the Super GT. I forgot where I put it because I had to hide it so that my wife doesnt find it. She may get the wrong impression :biggrin:

Nevertheless, I envy you for all the effort you have put in and I am sure you created impacts during the Super GT, with various positive and negative impressions. I would love to have you as my guest in GT Club next year, but I do have a concern on how to restraint your EXCITEMENT! And I do hope you can take jokes ! MARAYSIA BOREH Hafizi!

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Okie. More to come but lets start off with this. The JLOC Lamborghini RG-3 had a problem and had to exit from qualifying. Driver Takayuki Aoki stopped the car at the side and exited his vehicle. The marshals were happily taking turns posing with the car. :)

V-Spec, I have copied this pix onto my harddisk with your permission. Will show to Marshall Chief meeting next year. But can I say that these pix do not look "sinful" enough? I am sure you have more gross pictures of them!

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Hafizi.. I admire your courage and enthusiasm.....You are truely a SuperGT Fan.....:rofl:

On the RTM airing.... As motorsport fan we need to support this cause... I will posted in my FB
to inform my friends.... on date and time.

More viewer ....more sponsor...more motorsports..

Acedin ...DVD...sure dont mind spending. Why dont you do a poll here in ZTH to get some feel.

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Acedin, more pics? Ok sure. But this year I didn't really focus much on the marshal unlike last time (check this link).

You interested to make me the official marshal conduct photographer next year? Hahaha :P

Anyway, ok somemore pics of them marshal lining up for goodies during the pitwalk about. Pity the other ppl who paid to gain access.

Tasman

Jun 4, 2011
Melbourne
Just a few comments from an overseas fan. I deliberately organised a holiday from Australia for my family to go to this racing, and we were not disappointed!. Obviously I appreciate that it was JPM’s first year organising this event, and they will be as aware as anyone that there are things they can fix. Nevertheless, I think they did a very good job. I think we have to put this into perspective, this will never have the crowds or the budget of F1, organising it is not going to be easy. The F1 race here in Melbourne loses $A40 million dollars a year which the government just pays. JPM can only dream of having a budget like that.

We go to a lot of motor racing, I’m a regular at V8 Supercar races and the F1 in Australia, and was lucky enough to go the F1 in Singapore last year. The Super GT at SIC this year was as good as any of those. Transport is difficult, but the facilities at Sepang are fantastic. Most importantly, like the V8 Supercars here in Australia, the super gt is accessible to the fan….. You can’t buy a pit walk like that in F1! There were plenty of activities off the track and the support racing was good. Malaysia (and Japan for that matter), should be proud of this event. I’m biased because I like these kind of cars, but just get behind Super GT and JPM and support it because you don’t some other country will steal the race from you; it’s what happens in motorsport.

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
@Acedin & ZTH forumers,

I got a question regarding this marshall issue.

First of all, what qualifies them as a marshall? Driving skills? Experienced Mechanics? Or just simply cheap labor?

Second, what are their job scope actually?

Third, how long do they need to be trained to qualify them as marshalls?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
V-Spec...you made my day....

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
i got some Marshall pictures which do u want me to give??? i caught for the sake of safety !!!

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru
@acedin: Wow.. Never thought that the process of getting the footage is that complicated. I thought that in this digital age, tapes are considered as artifacts already today. But apparently I was wrong. Anyways, please do update us with the timing when it is confirmed. I am pretty sure a lot of us here would want to watch it, especially those who never got the chance to be at SIC during the event.

And as for the DVDs, why not? Advertise it through fan pages like here or facebook and I am pretty sure you'll get a positive response.. :) (and if it's possible, please make it affordable..cheers!)

@Tasman: I am actually glad to hear that someone from overseas is coming all the way here and enjoyed the race! And you are right about supporting the race; if even Malaysians themselves are not supporting the race that came from thousands of kilometers offshore, it might move to somewhere else that promises positive response. Surely that is not what the race fans here want to see happening in the near future.

As for the race marshalls issue, I just got one thing bugging my head. Are they permitted to do as what they have been doing; collecting freebies, taking pictures, etc2..? I mean, I have never seen such behavior demonstrated by the race marshalls in other races, or even heard of such before. This is my first time hearing of such behavior and it got me thinking; is it just here, or its the same every where else?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Maybe we should send those photos to JPM, I had already sent my feedback/complains to [email protected] but no responds yet so far...for about a week now.

Maybe I should post what I had sent to them here. I hope they will make it a better Super GT 2012 next year...without those marshals disturbing us who have paid for pitwalk passes...

acedin

Jun 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Just a few comments from an overseas fan. I deliberately organised a holiday from Australia for my family to go to this racing, and we were not disappointed!. Obviously I appreciate that it was JPM’s first year organising this event, and they will be as aware as anyone that there are things they can fix. Nevertheless, I think they did a very good job. I think we have to put this into perspective, this will never have the crowds or the budget of F1, organising it is not going to be easy. The F1 race here in Melbourne loses $A40 million dollars a year which the government just pays. JPM can only dream of having a budget like that.

We go to a lot of motor racing, I’m a regular at V8 Supercar races and the F1 in Australia, and was lucky enough to go the F1 in Singapore last year. The Super GT at SIC this year was as good as any of those. Transport is difficult, but the facilities at Sepang are fantastic. Most importantly, like the V8 Supercars here in Australia, the super gt is accessible to the fan….. You can’t buy a pit walk like that in F1! There were plenty of activities off the track and the support racing was good. Malaysia (and Japan for that matter), should be proud of this event. I’m biased because I like these kind of cars, but just get behind Super GT and JPM and support it because you don’t some other country will steal the race from you; it’s what happens in motorsport.
HI Tasman, you hit the major issues right on the nail...please see below an excerpt of my column/writings which will never be published....cheers

JP Chin has already promised a bigger and better Super GT 2012. “This year we had some surprises, challenges and difficulties, but we will always learn from that experience. For example, in the eleventh hour, we were told by the SIC we could not use the track ticketing booth so we had to resort to ticketing portable cabins. From this experience, we learned that we can’t assumed anything in our preparations”, said JP Chin. For that matter, JP Chin is not discounting any possibilities of drastic changes for next year’s Super GT, including the venue options for the event. “As the event’s promoter and organizer, we are always open to options including the possibility of having the race in alternative venues such as at the Johor Pasir Gudang track, provided the track complies with the minimum standard for holding such international races”. He also mentioned that he has already been approached by parties interested to move this Super GT race from Malaysia to neighboring countries such as Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia.
Nordin Saisi, the JPM Motorsport Director of Operations added that the economical benefits of such an international event to a country like Malaysia is a no brainer. “Such an event brought more than 1,000 crew members from the participating teams, and thousands of motorsport fans from the region. Their spending during their stay in Malaysia is definitely more than the cost of running such event”, he said. “However, this is where the financial model breaks for motorsport industry, as the revenue goes into a different baskets. The gainers are those in the airline, hotel, and service industries, whereas the organizer is left with all the expenses in running the event, with little direct revenue to show for.”
The Super GT will definitely be a test case for the industry in Malaysia as this is the first and only major international motorsport event that is totally and privately funded by JP Performance Motorsport, without any funding from the government, and only with very limited and almost non-existence corporate sponsorships. With the success of the Super GT 2011 organised by JPM Motorsport, we can only hope that organisations, both public and private will come forward to support this event for 2012, especially financially. Without that, this commendable effort by JPM to save Super GT in Malaysia may prove to only be a temporary lease of life for two short years in 2011 and 2012.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

@acedin: Wow.. Never thought that the process of getting the footage is that complicated. I thought that in this digital age, tapes are considered as artifacts already today. But apparently I was wrong. Anyways, please do update us with the timing when it is confirmed. I am pretty sure a lot of us here would want to watch it, especially those who never got the chance to be at SIC during the event.

And as for the DVDs, why not? Advertise it through fan pages like here or facebook and I am pretty sure you'll get a positive response.. :) (and if it's possible, please make it affordable..cheers!)

@Tasman: I am actually glad to hear that someone from overseas is coming all the way here and enjoyed the race! And you are right about supporting the race; if even Malaysians themselves are not supporting the race that came from thousands of kilometers offshore, it might move to somewhere else that promises positive response. Surely that is not what the race fans here want to see happening in the near future.

As for the race marshalls issue, I just got one thing bugging my head. Are they permitted to do as what they have been doing; collecting freebies, taking pictures, etc2..? I mean, I have never seen such behavior demonstrated by the race marshalls in other races, or even heard of such before. This is my first time hearing of such behavior and it got me thinking; is it just here, or its the same every where else?
Hi D4RK, I am also learning on the tape thingy. They came in Beta HD! Yup, tape is still the order of the day for broadcasting. And I had to write all kinds letters to het it cleared customs when the shipment came. And in the Sepang race recently some of you may have seen 2 units of spanking brand new RTM OB trailers. Those are the brand new RTM HD broadcasting units which were used for their first time. We were quite proud of it as we are broadcasting live to Japan through FujiTV on HD!.

It is now confirmed, THE ONE-HOUR HIGHLIGHT PROGRAM FOR SEPANG RACE WILL BE AIRED THIS SATURDAY AT RTM1 AT 11:30PM, AND SUNDAY AT 11AM AT RTM2. HAPPY WATCHING!

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Maybe we should send those photos to JPM, I had already sent my feedback/complains to [email protected] but no responds yet so far...for about a week now.

Maybe I should post what I had sent to them here. I hope they will make it a better Super GT 2012 next year...without those marshals disturbing us who have paid for pitwalk passes...
Hi,

Maybe you wanna sent it to me instead at [email protected] for your feedback. I will see what is it about. Thanks

TJ
JPM Motorsport

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Wow.. I could really see someone superbly pissed over here. But hell, if I'm in your shoes, I would most definitely feel the same way too.

But somehow I do feel the pinch (or should I say punch) of the lack of public transport in the event. Although I managed to make my way to the circuit via the bus to LCCT, when it comes to the trip home, there were absolutely no intel about it. Except for the blood-sucking cabbies that will definitely drain every single bit of cash in your pocket of course. When I called JPM regarding the public transport, they said that there were shuttles from KL Sentral and KLIA, but I gotta say that I seen none at Sentral. And when I inquired with a JPM personnel at the circuit if there was any shuttle that goes from the circuit to somewhere else, the answer was there were none.

But besides that, I gotta say that I had a good time and JPM did a good job organizing the event.

@acedin: For whatever it is, I would like to congratulate JPM for the ability to organize such a huge event on Malaysian soil. Really hope that you guys could continue organizing the Super GT series here and making it better than ever.

And btw, to everyone here, what did happen on the 2009 Super GT that was labeled as a total disaster? Kinda curious of what happened back then...
sorry to tell this story bcoz it will butt-hurt SIC.. 2009 was the year where Razlan bragged that this will be the ULTIMATE SUPERGT experience ever !!! until making some funny weird samurai costume commercial..

also that was the year.. many of us put our hopes HIGH bcoz we thought it was going to be good.. but in the END it failed.. *razlan is a good sweet talker

i remembered many but i can tell a few.. 1st was food, somehow my fav food stall during the previous SuperGT was no more to be seen.. it was a sad sight.

n then Pitwalk was the WORST.. to enter 1 hour (with berebut n waiting) n go out of the PITS !! 1 hour as WELL !! n worst to worst the Sepang marshall pushing us like DOGS... it is NOT OUR FAULT.. we are stuck so how do u expect us to get out??

Also i remembered i did posted here.. i remembered the marshalls laugh at me when i stopped during the anthem also i heard on the marshall's radio "Report, report all personnel... they are some pit walkabout people in restricted area. Please help to move them to pits, i repeat the situation is worst,"

n then the 2 marshalls said together "hahaha, like i care, we are bz here," laughing

taken from here: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/super-gt-japan-gt/222111-poor-malaysian-attitude.html

it was managed badly.. also it was the 1st event that was worst for me.. *i thought 2004 bcoz Friday n Saturday but... hey 2004 my fav car won on my 1st event !!

JPM thanks a lot for making this event great. We are unhappy about the marshals n miscommunication for the pitwalkabout. Don't worry about the miscommunication part bcoz as GT3/TJ said to me "it is our 1st event n we are kinda nervous,"

Marshalls, yes every year they always make problems.. if i am not mistaken all of us have the pictures from our 1st event.. i remembered in 2005 a Marshall manage to take over 20 same team GOODIES until we had to fight to get a freebie from that team. This marshall was soo greedy until he wants to take my cap which was flown away during the fight for freebies. I remembered 2008 or 2007 there was a collision in superGT near the tower corner n there was a huge DEBRIE !! the marshals didn't even care to take it or warn about it until some SuperGT cars collided with it n also lost control of the car.

I hope you all could improve on the public transport, it is hard to access there.. i remembered not sure what year SuperGT a bus came n ask me to KL Sentral?? Come on F1 got this bus services how can superGT cannot??

btw i cannot wait for next year !!! it is a great event !!

*marshall pics wait.. i got zillion of pics

Last edited:

acedin

Jun 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
A reminder to everyone :

THE ONE-HOUR HIGHLIGHT PROGRAM FOR SEPANG SUPER GT 2011 RACE WILL BE AIRED TONITE (ie. Saturday, the night of post BERSIH, so you guys may be at home anyway!) AT RTM1 AT 11:30PM, ANDthe repeat tomorrow, SUNDAY AT 11AM AT RTM2. HAPPY WATCHING!

SummErs

Jul 5, 2010
NA
Hi Acedin,

Now that it's been a while since the event, I'm all calm and no longer irritated and annoyed by the matters before hand. I do admit that my tone was harsh previously (for good reasons). Nevertheless, I appreciate you replying to me directly. For that, you have my thanks!

However, please seriously consider the need to distribute program guides in a more successful manner. In fact till date, I've heard conflicting reports. Some claims that program guide are available...others like myself are totally in the dark. You mentioned that the pit time was mis-communicated. I'm sure such vital information can easily be conveyed in the program guide with a dis-claimer.

However, I would like to at the same time, give you a new feedback. I arrived at the tunnel at 11 and was NOT ALLOWED to proceed because the marshalls or whoever was manning the tunnel entrance explicitly informed me that pit walk has closed. Imagine my shock and horror seeing people popping up non stop while I stand in the grand stand in absolute anger.

A program guide is also helpful in helping people to understand rules of the race, the teams, history and culture, what sort of events have been planned for the weekend...from Driver signing time sessions to race event starting times etc etc. Not to mention...I think it may help in making some money from it. Every cent counts for independent organizers and I would gladly buy a copy in contribution and recognition of the effort displayed.

One thing I would also like to highlight is safety. While many have reported of the sheer arrogance and recklessness displayed by the 'safety' (my ass) marshals, I was appalled that some people managed to climb all the way to the top ( View pic below, top left corner)

http://www.racerevo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/0117.jpg
(I'm sorry, I didn't take a picture to illustrate my point better. My search online for SIC image lead me to this particular link...which I think is the best I can do for now).

where there is no safety rail/barrier at all. Non such or whatever. These idiots put their own lives at risk due to whatever reasons...but all it takes is a single slip, with plausible death / injury and surely, the blame on organizer's negligence will be next, even though it's not the organizer's fault per se...but we know how cruel the media can be.

With regards to arranging for buses to ferry people, I completely understand your perspective when it comes to logistic arrangement. However, please understand for tourist who fly from where ever they may be from, this is an extremely sore point. It costs only 80 dollars to go from Citidel to SIC, yet 145RM from SIC back to Citidel...I was like 'HUH HAR WHAT?'.

Perhaps it may be a good idea to actually come up with a package with a hotel? Accomodation + transport combo would be extremely attractive. Going by analogy of only being able to 4000 people...I'm confident in telling you that even if there is a 20 dollar surcharge of taking the bus from SIC to KLIA (so that we can have the option of taking KLIA express to sentral), I don't think most will complain in comparison to the ridiculous pricing being asked by the taxi drivers. If anything, I think JPM might stand to gain 4000 new fans! Anyways, I suppose now, there are some solid numbers backing you up (I hope!) when JPM approaches bus companies for co-operation.

Anways, having said all the above (and whatever rants I vented before)...I still maintain my stance.
The event/race itself is excellent. The marshals are an absolute frigging disgrace.

For what its worth, upon meeting up with my friends that night, I told them I'm coming back next year. I don't regret the trip I made.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Wow this thread is dead... well as i promised u all here are some pics of the marshalls..
*btw i know doing this like that idiot Malaysian blogger who steals celebrities private pics n shows n curse them in his blog n he goes with his famous tagline "gossip prudently" also sorry for replying late, too much things to settle

1st the marshall's know if they were full people will notice so they wear half like the picture shown marked in red...

this is the marshall that i hate the most.. riding a motocycle like a rempit n nearly collided with me...

he knows his mistake, he tries to go n stop at the side to see his fren..

then he follows with a cameraman crew n enters here, u can see he hides his face with sunglasses n cap (what u think i dont notice u n ur yellow shirt n shoe eh??)

this is him kinda clear !!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sometimes we have a tendency to focus too much on the bigger aspects of something that we neglect the little binding ties that holds everything together. While it may seem negligible at first glance, the devil is, and always has been, in the detail, so as minute as it may seem, the big picture is the big picture for a reason.

In some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience