SR4 Seat

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
I'm looking for this seats. Its from EG/SR4 USA models. Anybody know where it selling? The middle line got few colours, blue and red.

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
This picture taken from website. But the actuall already with me ..hehehe... I bought it in Kelantan when balik kampung. The have 3 sets there, 2 have been booked and only left one for me. Price is...hehehe..RM250 ... Mine got red lining there. The 'tapak" is for EG and the tapak cover/ seat belt also black like EG9 seats. Written on the 'tapak' railing is SR4 and MADE IN USA ...

This seat is lower than EG9 seat, so comfortable ... Anybody interested to view and test it please PM me ...hehehe.. :P

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
Originally posted by BudakBiru@Nov 25 2004, 09:33
This picture taken from website. But the actuall already with me ..hehehe... I bought it in Kelantan when balik kampung. The have 3 sets there, 2 have been booked and only left one for me. Price is...hehehe..RM250 ... Mine got red lining there. The 'tapak" is for EG and the tapak cover/ seat belt also black like EG9 seats. Written on the 'tapak' railing is SR4 and MADE IN USA ...

This seat is lower than EG9 seat, so comfortable ... Anybody interested to view and test it please PM me ...hehehe.. :P
cett...nak free promo rupa rupanya teheehehhehe :P

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
:D :D :P .... Yup I have it already but I need another set ler ...so anybody know where they sell it please inform me ... ;)

sleepy

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
ade je ko nak bersuare mynn..hahhaha

Ken8

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by BudakBiru@Nov 25 2004, 09:33

so... r u selling urs? ;) ;) he... he...

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
rm250 not bad .... good buy ... condition really good..?

syiokGILER

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
its del sol's seat .. yesterday saw one del sol driven by makcik .. silver in color with skirting and lips summore :lol: :lol:

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
Yup, that one in that picture is from a Delsol. The one in SR4/ EG will have the different fabric and the colour of the middle line should be red like mine or blue.

EG9wannabe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by BudakBiru@Nov 26 2004, 08:14
Yup, that one in that picture is from a Delsol. The one in SR4/ EG will have the different fabric and the colour of the middle line should be red like mine or blue.
I dun think honda made one seat for different model/make .. if its for del sol, its meant for it .. eventho del sol is a crx model, it share with EG chasis .. so the seat rail will be the same and fit nicely into EG .. and if someone use it in his EG/SR4 doesnt meant its for SR4/EG ..

so, dun confuse yur self ..

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
Haiyooo..taiko susah mau cakap lol ... in US U dunno what they put inside. Same as Malaysia SR4 model got a few types of specs. Seats also different. Last week I saw one original SR4 Electric seats, got the motor under the seat.

If you wanna to view that seat then can see me. Dekat railing ada tulis SR4 ... Nanti I try seach again my missing link to a picture with this seat in EG 4 doors ... <_<

syiokGILER

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
:huh: :o :angry: :) ..

apa gaduh-gaduh nie ..

but kinda agree with eg9wannabe's statement .. so far I dun see honda made same / exact seat for different model/make ..

budakbiru
eg8 has electrical seat maa .. mine was also electrical seat before its tranformed into bucket :lol: :lol: ..

if its railing says sr4 .. then it was'nt meant for sr4 laa .. kedai potong maa .. if it can fit into proton pun they said it meant for proton .. heheheh

so .. dun forget this tomolo haa ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, currently I'm looking at a 2015 W176 A250 with a 70K+ mileage, would like to have some opinions on the car. Any common issue or major issue in the future for this M270 engine need to look out for ? Or should I get a brand new Honda Civic 1.5 TC with the same amount of price ? Pls advice... :adore:

I know some of you would say, might as well get the A45 instead... but for me... budget is the main issue :joycat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience