PS Powersport tuning products

alex5718

Known Member
Jun 9, 2008
how much for the PS system? rm200-250 max i can consider de lol

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
ps power car i think people say is coming to sdb this saturday to prove ps 1200hp and time..

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
we r waiting to see ps power sport car in sepang drag, see ur car can go to semi fanal or not?:deal::vroam:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
very interesting topic...im very curious to see the outcome of the dyno or even the drag results.

is it me...or what im not sure..but the video of the r32 1200hp car looked like it was fast forwarded?

or was the quality absolutely terrible?

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
very interesting topic...im very curious to see the outcome of the dyno or even the drag results.

is it me...or what im not sure..but the video of the r32 1200hp car looked like it was fast forwarded?

or was the quality absolutely terrible?

it triggered me too...i would love to see it in action....but hey, this coming saturday is the same date as MU's tour right? :lollypop::lollypop:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
wow i guess it must be there to proudly show of its super PS power..
cant wait to see the ps car in action...
:adore:

lancersr20

Known Member
Dec 26, 2004
Malaysia
So suprised, C.F.Lo kena shoot here for nothing :rolleyes:
I'm one of his good friend n no doubt he has a lot of friends outside there coz maybe bcoz of his friendly character. I'm also a PS user and also help him to sell a few unit of his product, from my side, I dont know much abt his income n other PS sales ppl, but it is not easy for me to sell coz in a automobile market customer has many choices. I feel that there is nothing to fight or argue which one is the best, just ask your customer whether he wants or not, for me, I'd never force my friend nor my cust to use PS, they have choices, just explain what do you support, get it fixed or else he can go for others.
Some said it's a stone ages device that's using only a knob but for me it is enough to support my mods for e.g. after installing a pair of hicam n others supportive mods, I did the tuning by myself without being a so-called professional tuner, my car ran very well, somemore being a inexperience tuner like me only takes 30mins to get it run. For comparison, I've got another friend fixed an stroker into his 4age n using another brand of piggyback (not to mentioned what brand here) didn't get it right from morning until sunset. May be he also has lack of experience and I'm not saying I'm good esp compared to you all as pro tuner but look at that time consumed, 30mins is just my requirement, don't ask me to show my dyno chart here coz I'm not into that level, I'm doing it just for my hobby an my own satisfaction.
If I were to meet 10 of my friends or cust today guess how many of them going for race in SDB? for watching, YES. n For CFLo also yes, he was in SDB before n may be a few others but don't assumed that all car enthusiasts must go for big hp, go SDB, sunday track or go drift..most of us is just driving a normal daily driven car that can do good accelaration or may be slighty better, stop when needed n no unwanted jerking or laggy.
So, for me it is inappropriate to condemn others what's thier preference, same goes If I'm a fan for MUFC, what can Liverpool's fan can say? PS Powersport has it's own market and most of them seems to be a matured ppl, and you competitor, must already have your own quality to talk about, if you win SDB, just tell others, announce it here , your supporters must be happy. Those who talk n joking abt black Skyline R32, I'm sure he can accept your critics but make sure you have better than what it has under the hood:biggrin:

:sleep: Don't scared of PS, it wont bite you, as for me, I'm not scared of others coz Nobody bites nobody...

Last edited:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
So suprised, C.F.Lo kena shoot here for nothing :rolleyes:
I'm one of his good friend n no doubt he has a lot of friends outside there coz maybe bcoz of his friendly character. I'm also a PS user and also help him to sell a few unit of his product, from my side, I dont know much abt his income n other PS sales ppl, but it is not easy for me to sell coz in a automobile market customer has many choices. I feel that there is nothing to fight or argue which one is the best, just ask your customer whether he wants or not, for me, I'd never force my friend nor my cust to use PS, they have choices, just explain what do you support, get it fixed or else he can go for others.
Some said it's a stone ages device that's using only a knob but for me it is enough to support my mods for e.g. after installing a pair of hicam n others supportive mods, I did the tuning by myself without being a so-called professional tuner, my car ran very well, somemore being a inexperience tuner like me only takes 30mins to get it run. For comparison, I've got another friend fixed an stroker into his 4age n using another brand of piggyback (not to mentioned what brand here) didn't get it right from morning until sunset. May be he also has lack of experience and I'm not saying I'm good esp compared to you all as pro tuner but look at that time consumed, 30mins is just my requirement, don't ask me to show my dyno chart here coz I'm not into that level, I'm doing it just for my hobby an my own satisfaction.
If I were to meet 10 of my friends or cust today guess how many of them going for race in SDB? for watching, YES. n For CFLo also yes, he was in SDB before n may be a few others but don't assumed that all car enthusiasts must go for big hp, go SDB, sunday track or go drift..most of us is just driving a normal daily driven car that can do good accelaration or may be slighty better, stop when needed n no unwanted jerking or laggy.
So, for me it is inappropriate to condemn others what's thier preference, same goes If I'm a fan for MUFC, what can Liverpool's fan can say? PS Powersport has it's own market and most of them seems to be a matured ppl, and you competitor, must already have your own quality to talk about, if you win SDB, just tell others, announce it here , your supporters must be happy. Those who talk n joking abt black Skyline R32, I'm sure he can accept your critics but make sure you have better than what it has under the hood:biggrin:

:sleep: Don't scared of PS, it wont bite you, as for me, I'm not scared of others coz Nobody bites nobody...
maybe u can explain more about the product, we do not knw mch bouit it
features and specifications maybe

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
dun know who said the ps can make 1200hp super car? where your dyno chart?if din't got dun take so much,mr ps

Bump: :nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::saint::saint::flute::tomato:

Bump: :nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::saint::saint::flute::tomato:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Chrisyong..your post seems a lil harsh..this thread isnt created to flame or provoke anybody..

forums are widely used only for ppl to learn and understand more about subjects they are uncertain about in form of discussion....There is some truth in lancersr20 comment...just like a few other members have also posted...to a beginner or a not heavily modded engine this would be a good setup...clearly they are running an experiment or research about how far the product can go...whatever it is..if they dont have the dyno chart and its only a claim...let it be...please dont turn this thread into a flame session or to provoke anybody.

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
why u so hot?u r MR ps?:dancing::dancing2::dancing2::thrasher:

Bump: we r only wanna know the true,is not like mr.ps sing song in this forum,this is not blow water forum please dun spoi it MR AD :hmmmm:EG

Bump: we r only wanna know the true,is not like mr.ps sing song in this forum,this is not blow water forum please dun spoi it MR AD :hmmmm:EG

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
I am the thread starter and the mission is not complete
no specifications or feature list by the PS guys

i jst want to know whts the PS differ from a SAFC or Emanage or any in the line

Last edited:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
chill guys..

cut the Flames and Blame.. let's get constructive.

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
from my point of view TS want the details about the PS,so pls do not hasitate to
explain to us the detail..and pls put some attachment for findings support or else
ppl get confused and thing in different way..since im new bie i only can give this kind
of example...let say afc neo,had 16 point of correction fuel but cant adjust the ignition
timing compare to the e-manage which has same point of fuel correction.So very simple
here i can say e-manage better then afc neo dispite the neo has bling2 color oni.
yet some tuner can tune neo well and some oso done e-manage nicely so performance
will depend of the other stuff aswell..yet i still understand that if my car install neo and tune
let say gain 200whp so i believe that if i change to e-manage the outcome slightly higher.210whp
maybe...sorry for the simple example.:slug:

Last edited:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
from my point of view TS want the details about the PS,so pls do not hasitate to
explain to us the detail..and pls put some attachement for findings support or else
ppl get confused and thing in different way..since im new bie i only can give this kind
of example...let say afc neo,had 16 point of correction fuel but cant adjust the ignition
timing compare to the e-manage which has same point of fuel correction.So very simple
here i can say e-manage better then afc neo dispite the neo has bling2 color oni.
yet some tuner can tune neo well and some oso done e-manage nicely so performance
will depend of the other stuff aswell..yet i still understand that if my car install neo and tune
let say gain 200whp so i believe that if i change to e-manage the outcome slightly higher.210whp
maybe...sorry for the simple example.:slug:
woah, who is TS hehehehhe

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
woah, who is TS hehehehhe
huhuahua.u r make fun la bai...i really wana noe whats is the advantages
the PS compare to my afc neo..not to mention stand alone la..:slug:
aik wierd u wake up edi?..nomally reply post on 1a.m till 7a.m muahahah

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My dad who drives a BMW E34 520 with a 525 engine bought the car in a very immaculate condition but the paint was hacked! Ive been wanted to detail it for some time but i know black is the worst colour to be detailed. As a beginner i took it as a lesson and training , as long i didnt burn the paint right? =p
SO i just took up the Front Bonnet as a test session for a black colour so that i could learn from my mistakes.

not forgetting the steps that KC taught me, just gives me a peace of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience