proton waja mysterious secret button

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
yea bro any proton engine can tune at proton service center , recommended to do every year.

cost for my car was rm30 i dunoe but 4g93p but shud be arnd there.

Bump: yea bro any proton engine can tune at proton service center , recommended to do every year.

cost for my car was rm30 i dunoe but 4g93p but shud be arnd there.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
ravingill , you could fool your fellow friends with it..haha

oligokoko

Known Member
Aug 17, 2008
ravingill , you could fool your fellow friends with it..haha
ravingill is a nice guy laa. he dun like to fool noob like me. hehehe. thx ravingill 4 d info. did u see how d tuning was done? btw mine is 4g92p.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
waaa... that's it? haiya... thought it can make de do stuff like james bond, inspector gadget or maxwell smart!

...well...back to my dreams again :sleep:

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
haha well , i goin to use that button 4 sure bt dunoe 4 wad , lots of optios hehe

oligokoko >> well yea i saw them doing it , under my dash near the pedals gt one port to plug in their handheld computer to tune the ecu , they will fix the handheld computer and adjust according to factory setting, some cars dun feel much different but its better to do la as it sets all the settings back to original.

well yea i tot at least my car gt captor il be happy , sadly not so nvm , well anyone noe wad player can be replaced with the waja ori clarion , i still want to use the steering controls la , got few players tht support the functions but dunoe which one

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:confused::confused::stupid:

As the title given,
I wonder how to adjust the height of the absorbers. I hope to lower my car just enough for my daily driving.

I have browsed the forum and read through but unfortunately I couldnt really understand, especially about the ring thingy.

How to adjust the height for TEIN Super Wagon absorbers- ANE11W. It's something like this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience