Petrol price might increase again

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
weird leh... world price drop, spore also drop 3cents liao but msia raising it?

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
got la price go down..u buy ur mobile phone price sure won't naik one..haha.

damn la,alang2 the GOV want to make us sakit hati, just increase the fuel price 800%...they wants us to suffer anyways.

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
hahaa..later, im scared that, ppl will rob petrol station for PETROL..haha..not for money....*touchwood*...

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
petrol RM2 per litre?

50 litres wira fuel tank = RM100. :lol:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
zan said:
petrol RM2 per litre?

50 litres wira fuel tank = RM100. :lol:
wahlau... i'll cry mannnnn...... 100 bucks wor?! that means 1 month at least 400 bucks for me liao. And thatz just one car....

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
howcome petrol price increase again? the whole world is decrease except indonesia...

Singapore decrease S$0.15cents last week and HK has ben decrease petrol price 2 times in past 1 month and accumulated HK$0.30cents decrease...

howcome masia terbalik one??? need to allocate more money for the contactros from the petrol subsidise??????

Grim>>>

Known Member
Feb 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
aw common ppl...

the goverment is already subsidising our petrol!

if they dont they REAL petrol price is over RM2 per litre!:eek:

we're already enjoying our goverments support...

i'm not saying its ok to increase it but look on the bright side... our petrol is cheap...

BTW they should make those idiot smuggling deisel or petrol out of the country pay for isntead of jail time!!!

just my opion ya:biggrin:

Calz83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Ipoh/KL
aku_sangap said:
in malaysia, price always go up..up..up..never come down one...except for salary!!..aiyaa...
Ya man.... What happen to Malaysia in the next 3 years...???
Die lohhh.... Have to go carrefour to buy lorry of maggie to survive...!!!!
Salary like f*** what else can do for it...???
Have to sell of my car n car pool with my frz lohh...!!!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
cost of living increasing... our wages decreasing... and now petrol price increasing... and when that happen, everything also increase... alamak... at last we suffer only... that time mayb maggie mee price also increase arr...

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
time to grow ur own vege and raise chickens and dig fish pond in ur yards.....everything will increase price after petrol increase price.do u think msia econ has a bright future?

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
but there are still alot of ppl that can still afford things.... so, itz not all bad.

how come only a few of us feeling the slap on the face here? hmm... gotta find more $$$ already. If rely on gaji fr employer... gonna die kering man.

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
do everybody think they can afford everything including petrol when they bought their car?must think twice......but seem everyones is buying new car:biggrin:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
nowadays those sekolah menegah students also can drive cars to school...last time my time drive car to school consider very well off lo....

maybe until my son that time he needs to fly helicopter to school...hahahaha..i will get him a apache

back to topic...petrol increase price again will causing more businessmen to earn big money....u see last time 1 litre increase 10cents then 1 plate or nasi lemak also increase 10cents......difinitely those greedy men are waiting for an excuse for chinese new year gold rush....

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
haha... yealer... when petrol increase, they have all sorts of reasons to increase the prices... like bus fare, vege price, chicken price and so on... coz they will claim that transportation fees for the chicken increase adi, so need to increase the price of the chicken...

i wonder if we can tell this to our boss... "Boss, these days chicken price increase la. Can increase my salary also ar??"...

Grim>>>

Known Member
Feb 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
SkYwAlKeR said:
haha... yealer... when petrol increase, they have all sorts of reasons to increase the prices... like bus fare, vege price, chicken price and so on... coz they will claim that transportation fees for the chicken increase adi, so need to increase the price of the chicken...

i wonder if we can tell this to our boss... "Boss, these days chicken price increase la. Can increase my salary also ar??"...
thats exactly why the govement is subsuding our petrol.
can you imagine paying rm100 for a full tank of petrol to go about 300km? and thats a wira!

so goverment can't really increase kaw kaw one... i think another 10cents or so... i dunno...
but i do know that the goverment is already protecting our current living expences...

relax ar.. i aint the pro-goverment like this all the time... but just look at the bigger picture.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, my car 's CD Player the front cover (Display, Control; Can plug out tht one) has been stolen, now only left the back unit (Fix one). Can buy the cover only? or i must replace whole unit?

Need answer urgent. Thanks everyone.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience