• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
black meter - 220hp
white meter 240hp.

kanan...
u no need tulang ikan since u have boost controller already ma...
my actuator also kong i think.....but very hard to get replacement, either change to TD04's from GTo or convert to single turbo...hehe.....

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
black meter - 220hp
white meter 240hp.

kanan...
u no need tulang ikan since u have boost controller already ma...
my actuator also kong i think.....but very hard to get replacement, either change to TD04's from GTo or convert to single turbo...hehe.....
will it not kebaboom the engine bro? I'm gonna install new actuator or wastegate as long as the old one get replaced.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

by the way where to buy the tial wastegate original one?

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
This morning I have a chit chat with a forumer. he advised me to try to use the stock setup first as I myself have not tried it yet because still work in progress. Try the stock first if it's obvious the actuator kong then start to look for alternative. Easiest is to stay using actuator compared to wastegate. HKS actuator only manufactured for performance so the boost rating is high. Now the only left option is JASMA actuator. None of us have been using it. If I want the original one, I may have to buy from Japan. I normally buy things from HK n US. I think I should be able to buy from Japan as well. ist' just that the cost will be high!!. So now I'll wait n see how my hafcut performs frist. hopefully can have a ride on this thrusday. By the way before going to JPJ, I plan to staright change the abs to a better one. this will help to pass?

Last edited:

vimal

Feb 26, 2009
kuala lumpur
Bro Danz my car is black meter ,tht mean run on 220 bhp,then the question is hw to make my car to run w 240bhp,can i chg my ecu to rs version , the different is ecu rite between black meter n white meter or anything else exm:turbo,injector.thank u.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Bro Danz my car is black meter ,tht mean run on 220 bhp,then the question is hw to make my car to run w 240bhp,can i chg my ecu to rs version , the different is ecu rite between black meter n white meter or anything else exm:turbo,injector...
Thank u.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Bro Danz my car is black meter ,tht mean run on 220 bhp,then the question is hw to make my car to run w 240bhp,can i chg my ecu to rs version , the different is ecu rite between black meter n white meter or anything else exm:turbo,injector...
Thank u.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Thank u.

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Hmm guys. i was thinking. Since i already have a eterna manual gearbox. Would it be possible for me to buy an eterna halfcut ( auto ) sapu all the engine parts and sell off the auto gearbox ? would it be more worth it than selling my current gearbox + engine and then buying another eternaTT halfcut and putting it in all over again =D

Just food for thought, since i basically only need the engine parts ( v6tt) now right ?

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Hmm guys. i was thinking. Since i already have a eterna manual gearbox. Would it be possible for me to buy an eterna halfcut ( auto ) sapu all the engine parts and sell off the auto gearbox ? would it be more worth it than selling my current gearbox + engine and then buying another eternaTT halfcut and putting it in all over again =D

Just food for thought, since i basically only need the engine parts ( v6tt) now right ?
auto hafcut can go up till 6.5K . I've seen one at munlee black meter auto. your current gearbox is auto with 6a12 engine ka bro?

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

I wonder what is the cost of converting twin turbo to single turbo? 3k only for piping?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
kanan,
i suggest u use back the original actuator....

vimal,
even u use the RS version ecu also the same, no hp increase, if u want to gain 240hp,
get greddy emanage blue.

mkdreamer,
id rather get the manual type, then sell the gbox alone...,
much more laku than auto gbox.
now u using ori 2wd or 4wd locked 2wd gbox?

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008

yes u can buy seperately...u need to buy da whole set of enjin bay...but its a gamble...make sure u've got a very good pomen...like dat u can save a bit la...since u got manual set ady ma...

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
ok danz will use the original actuator till it fails. I actually gatal to try Jasma adjustable actuator tu .I wish that I have all the time in the world to do it myself. more satisfaction

danz what is the boost cut limit for a standard eterna engine? 1 bar issit? If I were to change the feul pump to high pressure , what pressure rating is the good one bro?

Last edited:

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
ok danz will use the original actuator till it fails. I actually gatal to try Jasma adjustable actuator tu .I wish that I have all the time in the world to do it myself. more satisfaction

danz what is the boost cut limit for a standard eterna engine? 1 bar issit? If I were to change the feul pump to high pressure , what pressure rating is the good one bro?
wallbro 255...good ady

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
my mech offer me a standalone(brand protech) install and tuning. total 4K.

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
kanan...u got pics of the jasma adjustable actuator?
yeah...keep your boost below 1bar, just to be safe......
go for walbro 255LPH...bout rm300++
i havent heard of protech before bro..made in where?

vimal,
not sure bout that bro...cos im not using any piggyback...:(
if not mistaken still got speed cut....

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
kanan...u got pics of the jasma adjustable actuator?
yeah...keep your boost below 1bar, just to be safe......
go for walbro 255LPH...bout rm300++
i havent heard of protech before bro..made in where?

vimal,
not sure bout that bro...cos im not using any piggyback...:(
if not mistaken still got speed cut....

dans here the pics

The protech was made from a car doc live in ipoh. It's made in malaysia. Read the review very reliable to turbos as well as NA cars.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Ooo..
bro u know how much the actuator costs or not?
i might be interested...

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

but im quite sceptical bout made in msia products...
cos ive used them, my household items...sume cannot go...sure rosak....hehe
anyways, i suggest u get a more reliable standalone ECU like haltech, etc.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last week we brought you renderings of the upcoming BMW 1 Series M Coupe, and now the man behind that, Gerald Alvarez, has pieced together the upcoming BMW M5 F10 based on spy shots and other artists impressions.

The rendering couldn't be that far off the real thing as it is pretty detailed, but for an M5 it looks somewhat mellow compared to the E60 and E39 M5 models. There's the usual M upgrades of an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience