Opinion over 15 year car need to send to inspection

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Do you agree over 15 year car need to send to PUSPAKOM inspection on every year!

• Agree! Please state your Ideal....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disagree! Why?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Because I'm not rich to buy new car & burden with 7-9yrs loan, 5-600/mths ??? are you guys crazy ?? My gaji is very low, got no bonus, no naik gaji, no overtime, we are not government having all that benefits every year, even Bancrupt also can makes loan.

Where are the proof 15yrs over old car are causing lotsa incident, show us. I see a lot of new cars with new driver are causing more accident la weii.

So org kampung has to drag their 'old car' all the way to Puspakom, queing, paying every years, damnnn.

before even insurance is double the price, now this ? you FAIL

Natioanal Car are EXPENSIVE !!!!!

So what's wrong with kapchai? If that poor, why wanna let a car to make your life suffered?

The purpose of the inspection deal is not solely for safety. It is part of the economy restructure plan too. Starting sure got people die la. But for long term, it benefit the country in overall.

If cannot afford a new car at the moment, ride a kapchai and start save money. After few years, you can pay more downpayment and have less monthly installment. Quite a few of my friends (and also 2-3 of their friends that I heard), came out from university, live with motorbike for few years. After that, suddenly drive nice car and surprise the surround people. One tahan for 2 years and bought a FTO (used)(kaninia, straight away got girl friend liao). The one who drive C-class now (recond peanut eye) spent about 4-5 years for saving. If you think save enough for minimum downpayment is ok, as long as can get the car fast, you will be complainer for the rest of your life (strike Toto 6D or something not count lar). Just like most people out there. Young, great self confidence. But do thing never use brain to think 1st. Always let the emotion to lead the soul. Similar to some old people say, only know how to use the bottom head to think.

face more important? Urge more important? Or future more important?

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Haha.... Proton and Perodua car for self self citizen but are too far expensive...
They should come out a special price for Malaysian people buy national car!
Eg:
Proton Saga BLM
you think it worth at around 40k? with that poor quality, poor fuel economy and even spare part price are higher!
it suppose to price tag at RM 20k! Why? low price, okay la... because it cheap ma! So everyone can have 1 better than buy a motor lo...

Perodua Viva
so small too compact, handling wise, small cc, and even poor quality...
It should price tag around 15k... Why? low price, okay la... because it cheap ma! So everyone can have 1 better than buy a motor lo...

Perodua Myvi
Stylish, but wise handling any point to put price tag at 50k?
It also should price tag at 25k...Why? low price, okay la... because nation car ma! Another thing is... If Malaysia no tax, with 50k we can buy a Suzuki Swift or even a Honda City or may even a VIOS already!

Malaysia product no help Malaysian, so who can help Malaysian??? And they over charge us too! And even they sell our national car at Euro, is much much cheaper than our local price tag! This is sux!

Eg in France:
They sell their Peugeot 206 to their citizen only at RM25k man! And they even get the better quality car and even better performance car!

Every country has different situation and need different plan. When you say people can drive cheap car, do you ever notice their are paying quite a lot for other things, including tax? Date a girl for dinner, EU$50-100 a plate is very common. Computer, clothing, housing, and etc. Car spare parts and labor charge are scary, listen, it is fcking scary (Labor cost for replacing oil filter, can buy a box of proton oil filter). That's why, bicycle is very common.

What about us? :banghead: Like a spoil child :banghead::banghead::banghead:

WGR2233

Apr 18, 2008
The facility need to upgrade before implement the new system.Ensure every town (district) have their inspection facility.Mind you if this law is implement without enough facility..how pack at the puspakom..then the inspection become "cincai" due to long que...

Jordy

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Kuching,Sarawak
How to say this.... Now not only that our beloved 15years old car have to be send for inspection next year..BUT... we have to pay TAX for this & that ~!!! U G ARE REALLY MTF ~! Our salary is not like urs... Oh yeah "bijan"... where is ur salary from??? IT'S FROM OUR TAX BLOORDY HELL~!! u try having ur salary been tax every month...just for ur mercedes benz to roll out on the road... knn bks ccb~
15 years car for inspection is already a big burden for us the car lovers...and now u are inplementing TAX on everything... i hope the day u go haven... no TAX LAH~! KA TUI~!

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
I never liked government rules, as they never exposed it clearly black and white to all citizen. That is how they runs thing,

etc:
1. Exhaust melebihi 2 inch atau tin coca-cola = fail
2. Exhaust melebihi sesetengah desible bunyi = fail(but i tak pernah nampak pun diaorang guna desibi measurement kits)
2. Plug in Air filter: fail (for? what reason, bunyi bising!)
3. Aftermarket extrator : fail (depends luck! katanya! WAH! ini besar!! tak boleh ni!) but not written in the JPJ law.
4. Spotlight Yellow: Latest rules said is fail (but yellow fog lamp is good for fog penetrations view... ini pun fail? apakata dia pergi balik zaman dahulu tu, kasi BUNUH itu orang yang mencipta lampu fog light kuning!) otak beruk diaorang...
5. Rear Brake tak makan: fail (hang nak makan sampai main hand brake tu dengan rear disc brake kit, of course la tak makan.. bodoh ka!~hand brake for parking la!! dioarang ingat semua driver suka suka tarik hand brake masa traffic jam? Kepalak beruk diaorang ni!~~)...

banyak lagi crita.... all this rules is how being implemented...

Saya ialah staff JPJ, puspakom, Saya ialah LAW! KUASA MUTLAK kereta!! Semua peraturan saya ialah peraturan JPJ!~ "ada kertas untuk membuktikannya sah????"

siap kata, u sudah fail, datang balik minggu depan...

macam mana nak semua orang pegi buat inspections? Dah tahu peraturan kat dalam ialah peraturan beruk!~ ini nak kita semua masuk perangkap beruk?

We are human being, we have awareness... This stupid rules won't works... Fking sledge down the price of Perodua and proton first... THen only talks about these bullshit rules..

Yeah... you are right...
If the car 100% stock standard... You also may faced the FAIL too... Why? Because all is come out from the mouth only ma...

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Yeah... you are right...
If the car 100% stock standard... You also may faced the FAIL too... Why? Because all is come out from the mouth only ma...
Yes that is very true!!!! And its makes bribing more rampant because the owner is desperate to get it back on the road!!

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
puspakom staff are complacent, they dun give a shit, they fail u if they feel like it and they dont follow the rules, they are the rule.
reminds me of a movie..

"i am the law!"

:rofl::rofl:

tussedyl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2008
Seremban
tussedylgarage.blogspot.com
did they condider who live in the old town,village?
so hard 2 get money and that old car is d only 1 for them 2 travel anywhere,doin buss.
doin inspection....maybe not.
so people,get ready 4 ROADTAX TERBANG.....YEAAAAA :thefinger:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
End of the road for JDM mods?

Hi all,

I am sure most of us here have heard the recent news that by Jan'09 all vehicles that have attained or exceeded the age of 15 years are required to go for puspakom inspection b4 getting the roadtax. So I think tinted windows, noisy exhaust and heavily modded vehicles are a no-no when going for the inspection, hence would b forced to revert back to the original form. I would say its similar to inspection for commercial vehicles, you'll have lots of headaches to prepare the vehicle, otherwise , they would stamp gagal.

Secondly, they (the authorities) will not grant further permit to import used parts (Half cuts, nose cuts , rear cuts, etc) from other countries namely, Japan, etc. How are we going to get secondhand replacement parts for our beloved vehicles ? not to mention modding parts.

Is our gov forcing us to scrap our vehicles and buy new cars ? I mean , how many of us could afford to buy new imported vehicles without breaking our bank account b4 even upgrading/mods the vehs? Maybe some of you can still afford it, i don't know.

Anyways, would appreciate if u guys could input some opinion whether it is the right move by the authorities to impose such regulations . I dont think it fair to a regular Joe like me coz I can't afford a new vehicle. What say you?

Thanks

:confused::confused:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
bro sb3

to be the fact, inspection is ok provided they do their jobs chop chop karipop & honest without thinking how to get xtra income for normal car or force ppl to change new car to protect both brands. (very doubt on their efficiency*)

secondly half cuts thing, they also will lost very heavly on this side. if u know what i mean.

lastly our country are not ready for this shit thing coz earning power & living standard are not in par for average joe in boleh land.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The Scottish guy besides me told me that their new cars only free for inspection for the 1st 3 years. After that, inspection must be done annually :wavey:

Indonesia and Thailand big or not? Condition better than Malaysia or not? Many people can live without a car. Why not us? If wanna complaint about car price la, petrol price la, spare parts price la and etc, why not just get a motorbike or even bicycle? Hundred of thousands people riding motorbike in Malaysia and the highest fatality rate is belongs to car driver.

Another thing is the social value. kanasai, talk about this is really jialat. Just start work with the little 1-2k salary already get vios and other consider mid price car for Malaysian. Proton very problematic la, spare parts expensive la, no quality la and etc. When you have no money, why kind of demand can you have? (Of cause, normally many people just need to open their palm and ask from parents, so demand is normal :thefinger: ) Die die also wanna show off, die die also wanna own something that you, I mean your fcking own self cannot afford. What happen then? Complaint la what else. If Japs or Hongkies, Korean too, they will work over the max to make themselves capable to own something that they dream of. We only know how to sit down on the floor, cry like a baby and complaint this unfair that ridiculous. For those who are too far beyond smart, they will move on with their fast money plan like golden triangle, scratch & win, ah long, illegal gambling and etc to rip off peoples' money. When other countries move ahead and become better, we complaint our gov is useless la bla bla bla but never ever look at our own dem ugly face and ask ourselves wtf had been done by ourselves to improve our own fcking life quality? Most people in Malaysia only know how to sit down and wait the gold to fall from the sky. Wahlan, some even have indon mate. Still, 360 days a year, 93.72% of the free time spent for blaming the gov no good. Dream also dream the ministers and other high rank gov servants will die faster, low rank one can die slightly slower. You so good, so sibeh smart, why cannot make at least your own life better and no need to complaint anymore? Many people in this country can have decent life but why not you? You know why? Because when you go shopping at BB or ikea, people work overtime or 2nd job, when you enjoy your so call life with your behalf(s), people work overtime or 2nd job. When you sleep till 11am on sunday, people wake up at 6am to clean up the house so that no need to employ a mate and save money. When you think job should be done in a smart way and not in a hard way, you forgot that you are not the boss, you are only a worker who need to work extra, extra and extra in order to own a fcking so call good quality all round protected automatic forward/backward dolly with left/right steering function that designed by your dream auto factory, packed with plenty of accessories and state of the art advance safety functions that even princess diana also can die by having one of the world's finest unit with bullet proof parts and 8 (maybe 12 or more) bags that automatic triggered, can be fully inflated by air within milliseconds to save life(s).

If wanna complaint, please complaint about the pollution prevention, road safety and what ever you can think of, even corruption is ok but please la, not the fcking price or cost or anything related to money. Many foreigners are watching and this will make the whole country's rakyat looks fcking stupid and stubborn although only a small amount of the people are like that. This will lead to all malaysians being discriminated as generally natural born with low EQ and IQ in most countries around the world.

Looks like this 3rd world syndrome will need another let's say 10-15 decades to be cure :slug:

Jordy

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Kuching,Sarawak
come to think about it csl... do u have a car?? or u sound like from BN? Protecting the G? I believe every one here is not complanning this and that.. but is just hoping for the G to be fair to us.... what for we save our money so hard just to buy a car? after 9 years of hard loan... another 6 years to go...we are throwing our car to the BESI BURUK?? A bit unfair rite?
You are saying about foreign country... yes yes... we all know... they have more tax than we do... so.. be fair saying ... every where is the same....

you mention about ppl have to work for 2nd job just to earn enough money rite? this is the point...G is not doing their job... they are enjoying themself at a 5star luxury hotel having their damn nice high tea...and this poor worker have to work like hell just to survive... stop comparing among people... how u know that every one of us in ZTH here doesn't work hard? DO U WORK HARD? i believe you do also right? We are all the same....

When G say that BUDGET TAK CUKUP... everything is out... 15years car yearly inspection... TAX for everything u buy la..this la...that la... or maybe one day... when we need to have child...maybe 1 child TAX 200% :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Last edited:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
The Scottish guy besides me told me that their new cars only free for inspection for the 1st 3 years. After that, inspection must be done annually :wavey:

Indonesia and Thailand big or not? Condition better than Malaysia or not? Many people can live without a car. Why not us? If wanna complaint about car price la, petrol price la, spare parts price la and etc, why not just get a motorbike or even bicycle? Hundred of thousands people riding motorbike in Malaysia and the highest fatality rate is belongs to car driver.

Another thing is the social value. kanasai, talk about this is really jialat. Just start work with the little 1-2k salary already get vios and other consider mid price car for Malaysian. Proton very problematic la, spare parts expensive la, no quality la and etc. When you have no money, why kind of demand can you have? (Of cause, normally many people just need to open their palm and ask from parents, so demand is normal :thefinger: ) Die die also wanna show off, die die also wanna own something that you, I mean your fcking own self cannot afford. What happen then? Complaint la what else. If Japs or Hongkies, Korean too, they will work over the max to make themselves capable to own something that they dream of. We only know how to sit down on the floor, cry like a baby and complaint this unfair that ridiculous. For those who are too far beyond smart, they will move on with their fast money plan like golden triangle, scratch & win, ah long, illegal gambling and etc to rip off peoples' money. When other countries move ahead and become better, we complaint our gov is useless la bla bla bla but never ever look at our own dem ugly face and ask ourselves wtf had been done by ourselves to improve our own fcking life quality? Most people in Malaysia only know how to sit down and wait the gold to fall from the sky. Wahlan, some even have indon mate. Still, 360 days a year, 93.72% of the free time spent for blaming the gov no good. Dream also dream the ministers and other high rank gov servants will die faster, low rank one can die slightly slower. You so good, so sibeh smart, why cannot make at least your own life better and no need to complaint anymore? Many people in this country can have decent life but why not you? You know why? Because when you go shopping at BB or ikea, people work overtime or 2nd job, when you enjoy your so call life with your behalf(s), people work overtime or 2nd job. When you sleep till 11am on sunday, people wake up at 6am to clean up the house so that no need to employ a mate and save money. When you think job should be done in a smart way and not in a hard way, you forgot that you are not the boss, you are only a worker who need to work extra, extra and extra in order to own a fcking so call good quality all round protected automatic forward/backward dolly with left/right steering function that designed by your dream auto factory, packed with plenty of accessories and state of the art advance safety functions that even princess diana also can die by having one of the world's finest unit with bullet proof parts and 8 (maybe 12 or more) bags that automatic triggered, can be fully inflated by air within milliseconds to save life(s).

If wanna complaint, please complaint about the pollution prevention, road safety and what ever you can think of, even corruption is ok but please la, not the fcking price or cost or anything related to money. Many foreigners are watching and this will make the whole country's rakyat looks fcking stupid and stubborn although only a small amount of the people are like that. This will lead to all malaysians being discriminated as generally natural born with low EQ and IQ in most countries around the world.

Looks like this 3rd world syndrome will need another let's say 10-15 decades to be cure :slug:
bro writting essay kah, seen u are very hot when writting. relax

one thing i agree with ur statement

"Looks like this 3rd G world syndrome will need another let's say 10-15 decades to be cure "
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I very hot because people think the gov is not performing but they themselves don't wanna do something for their own future :banghead: Kaninia, when I was in the 20's, salary low, I did 3 jobs. Beside main job, I also repair people's PC after work and sell stationary (including pen, tissue paper, lighter and etc) at work place. Sometimes need to wash people's cars during lunch break so that got money to gip to my mother. Now look at the young people, wtf they know to do besides spending money?

Who who who asking if I have a car har? I have 3 cars and 1 scooter. I want you to know that, I'm teaching you how to become a valuable human. What is the different with those lazy cunt if you are also in the rent seeking group? No one is asking you to scrap you old car. But if you cannot afford to maintain an old car to be road worthy, you should not use a car. Should use a motorbike. Things cannot see on the surface. Do you think about environment, car broke down and cause trouble to people and etc? On your last few lines about the 200% thing, you should watch out your words, because the assumption you made, which is not true and may mislead people, especially those young teenage. This is not about syiok to let people hear or what, it is about social responsibility. You are not 15-16 years old and should be more mature when dealing in an open forum. If you think anything I said was wrong, show me some facts. I'm just a human and may make mistakes too.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

In a hamsap thread, should be hamsap but in a serious thread, should be serious. In this cars inspection thing, FYI, I only have 1 thing to complaint, that is should deal with the commercial vehicles and got them under control 1st before talking about private.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
I very hot because people think the gov is not performing but they themselves don't wanna do something for their own future :banghead: Kaninia, when I was in the 20's, salary low, I did 3 jobs. Beside main job, I also repair people's PC after work and sell stationary (including pen, tissue paper, lighter and etc) at work place. Sometimes need to wash people's cars during lunch break so that got money to gip to my mother. Now look at the young people, wtf they know to do besides spending money?

Who who who asking if I have a car har? I have 3 cars and 1 scooter. I want you to know that, I'm teaching you how to become a valuable human. What is the different with those lazy cunt if you are also in the rent seeking group? No one is asking you to scrap you old car. But if you cannot afford to maintain an old car to be road worthy, you should not use a car. Should use a motorbike. Things cannot see on the surface. Do you think about environment, car broke down and cause trouble to people and etc? On your last few lines about the 200% thing, you should watch out your words, because the assumption you made, which is not true and may mislead people, especially those young teenage. This is not about syiok to let people hear or what, it is about social responsibility. You are not 15-16 years old and should be more mature when dealing in an open forum. If you think anything I said was wrong, show me some facts. I'm just a human and may make mistakes too.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

In a hamsap thread, should be hamsap but in a serious thread, should be serious. In this cars inspection thing, FYI, I only have 1 thing to complaint, that is should deal with the commercial vehicles and got them under control 1st before talking about private.
hi csl

by the way, i'm abit drunk here took me took me hours to me to write a short statement. NO OFFENCE.

i agree some of boleh land ppl are mentaliy & pysicaly are not ready for changes are made bty G to implemant first world country rule, yes i strongly agree, however some of the thing WHEN our G implement they never consider what is consequence that happen to rakyat coz the earning power here & comparing to the near neighbours country are far beyond income level..

if u comparing living standard, we are on the same par with them. this is not making any sense to the rakyat.

i give u one example in boleh land, if u are graduated in boleh land & near neighbours hood country let's say degree, when u came out to interview for the job how much u can get??boleh land rm 1.8 k to 2.2 k while singapore is SDG 2.8 k basic for normal degree holder dont talk about distinction & yet their car selling at 40k ~ 60 for average joe can afford when they came out from university.
here in boleh land can't even afford to save for marriage :banghead:

for ur information , did u know that ministry officer in singapore they are waiting in boleh land school every year for who did not get scholarship for those ppl get a good straight A in the result & offering them scholar in singapore for doctor? why this happen in boleh land when the parent & indirectly the country grown them to be nature & pass to others country? stupid right :stupid:

if u look overall picture & why they do it? this is outrageous coz they never consider what is public are concern. & they never concern coz they think this is the best for their abang adik.

so if u think scootish friend in their country, after 3 years annualy go for inspection for thier car & apply the same rule in boleh land do u think this applicable in boleh land where as a whole not ready?

and if u think thailand & indonesia are big enough to compare with malaysia, then must well u compare to zimbawe or somalia..coz our country like to compare with this not even develop country? :stupid: nearest dont want to compare :stupid:

for ur info when my friend (south africa caucaisian,japan,england & spain)came to malaysia, they told me is easy to teach monkey than them. where do as malaysian face are going to throw :banghead:

did u ask average joe in boleh land past 10 ~15 years old, how much their salary & now how much the increase based on percentage? & compare how much national inflation increase for past10~15 years.:stupid:

sorry for long essay here, just my personal opinion :smokin:

btw relax all bro, is ok to post personal opinion in public forum. dont put any personal attack :biggrin: " as i say before anybody here are have story to tell " who are gonna to care"

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
come to think about it csl... do u have a car?? or u sound like from BN? Protecting the G? I believe every one here is not complanning this and that.. but is just hoping for the G to be fair to us.... what for we save our money so hard just to buy a car? after 9 years of hard loan... another 6 years to go...we are throwing our car to the BESI BURUK?? A bit unfair rite?
You are saying about foreign country... yes yes... we all know... they have more tax than we do... so.. be fair saying ... every where is the same....

you mention about ppl have to work for 2nd job just to earn enough money rite? this is the point...G is not doing their job... they are enjoying themself at a 5star luxury hotel having their damn nice high tea...and this poor worker have to work like hell just to survive... stop comparing among people... how u know that every one of us in ZTH here doesn't work hard? DO U WORK HARD? i believe you do also right? We are all the same....

When G say that BUDGET TAK CUKUP... everything is out... 15years car yearly inspection... TAX for everything u buy la..this la...that la... or maybe one day... when we need to have child...maybe 1 child TAX 200% :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
Maybe he also 1 of the G too... Lolzzzz

---------- Post added 11-05-2009 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-04-2009 at 11:56 PM ----------

hi csl

by the way, i'm abit drunk here took me took me hours to me to write a short statement. NO OFFENCE.

i agree some of boleh land ppl are mentaliy & pysicaly are not ready for changes are made bty G to implemant first world country rule, yes i strongly agree, however some of the thing WHEN our G implement they never consider what is consequence that happen to rakyat coz the earning power here & comparing to the near neighbours country are far beyond income level..

if u comparing living standard, we are on the same par with them. this is not making any sense to the rakyat.

i give u one example in boleh land, if u are graduated in boleh land & near neighbours hood country let's say degree, when u came out to interview for the job how much u can get??boleh land rm 1.8 k to 2.2 k while singapore is SDG 2.8 k basic for normal degree holder dont talk about distinction & yet their car selling at 40k ~ 60 for average joe can afford when they came out from university.
here in boleh land can't even afford to save for marriage :banghead:

for ur information , did u know that ministry officer in singapore they are waiting in boleh land school every year for who did not get scholarship for those ppl get a good straight A in the result & offering them scholar in singapore for doctor? why this happen in boleh land when the parent & indirectly the country grown them to be nature & pass to others country? stupid right :stupid:

if u look overall picture & why they do it? this is outrageous coz they never consider what is public are concern. & they never concern coz they think this is the best for their abang adik.

so if u think scootish friend in their country, after 3 years annualy go for inspection for thier car & apply the same rule in boleh land do u think this applicable in boleh land where as a whole not ready?

and if u think thailand & indonesia are big enough to compare with malaysia, then must well u compare to zimbawe or somalia..coz our country like to compare with this not even develop country? :stupid: nearest dont want to compare :stupid:

for ur info when my friend (south africa caucaisian,japan,england & spain)came to malaysia, they told me is easy to teach monkey than them. where do as malaysian face are going to throw :banghead:

did u ask average joe in boleh land past 10 ~15 years old, how much their salary & now how much the increase based on percentage? & compare how much national inflation increase for past10~15 years.:stupid:

sorry for long essay here, just my personal opinion :smokin:

btw relax all bro, is ok to post personal opinion in public forum. dont put any personal attack :biggrin: " as i say before anybody here are have story to tell " who are gonna to care"

I will 10000000% agree with you... Boleh land only know to sux citizen money, and keep bull shit us with telling us the weaker country story to us. Hey... Why don't you (G) look forward instant of look backward? Are our live going backward??

1Malaysia = 1 Bull shit!

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
i will re-post my comment.

1 MALAYSIA SATU NEGARA
PENCAPAIAN MESTI DIUTAMAKAN
RAKYAT DI PERMAIKAN :thefinger:

then all tun , tan sri , datuk sri, datuk

satu malaysia= satu sekolah :thefinger:
satu malaysia= satu potong kereta :thefinger:
satu malaysia= satu bahasa :thefinger:
satu malaysia= satu commision :proud:

nokia

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Stupid G, make nonsense things when even themself not prepared.

72 puspakom located whole nation operate 24 hours and 365 days also cannot exam all used cars in Malaysia la. How many over 15 years old car in Malaysia ? Can anyone tell ?

Simple calculation also failed.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Xtec, looks like you are still not understand the whole meaning.

I felt sad and angry because most people reject the thing due to conflict of interest. At the same time, those 'I have the rights to be subsidized by the gov' or 'the gov has the responsibility to make sure I'm comfortable' attitude really jialat. Change the angle. Let's say you have a 25 years old son. Few times a month asking for money to go to entertain customer due to the company allowance already finished. What you think? What do you feel? Before you answer, I can straight tell you that, you will never blame yourself for not teaching your son properly. It is not you don't want. But this is kind of a natural reflection or reaction or whatever you name it. Same sht apply to this case. End of the story, no one will revise their own self. Everything also push to another party like the gov, social and etc. Why never think another way, like [why I cannot afford a new car], [how can I improve my income], [Can I live without a car], [what will happen if there is no more fuel tomorrow] and etc. The fact is, either you change or your future generation suffer more. Old man like me can sacrifice but youngsters normally believe in 2012. If nothing happen till 2015, then the rest of the life will be difficult and their next generation will become something like today's Myanmar vs Australia. So, continue to blame the gov for everything but self not improving and take no responsibility on own life.

I give a very simple example. Like the current plan of RM50 charge for credit card. People curse like nobody business. But how many does really go and study the meaning behind? Why afford to pay the 18% annual free but got killed by the RM50 charge? Why should spent beyond earned? Why a 20 years old young man can bankrupt? Why cannot use debit card? I tell you, the person who really got the big slap is not the users but is the person who simply approve the card to meet his/her quota target. They had created enough social problems be it direct and indirectly.

Time for restructure the country, especially the social value part. If the rakyat, including the one who say gov sux money and me too, create any resistance to this golden opportunity for change and finally missed it, I don't know what to say. Please forgive me to putting some politic essence in. We all know BN has a lot of corruption. But at the same time, the opposition also not that good. A lot of people tried hard to push and create a equal force for both parties, so that the competition will benefit the country. What our current PM doing now is what we are looking for, and we should fully support. If this simple car test also can't be passed, how we want him to deal with the corrupted persons, who may have hundreds or thousands of people work under them? If all the rakyat support him, one shot clear up everything, be it die or alive, at least won't regret later on. What is the RM45 inspection fee and some petrol cost to drive to those appointed inspection center? What is personal's interest compare 26000000 peoples' future? If you can't sacrifice a bit, I can't sacrifice a bit, who will? Wait for Obama?

Maybe we are looking on a different picture. For me, I don't want water/electricity charges rebates, I don't want people give me 5kg free rice once in a blue moon, I also don't want saman can be canceled. I just want the country that I belong to, give me hope to move on to the future.

And Jordy, if you have time, please have a check how much the gov spent every year for subsidizing. Many of goods are forced to sell under the real world market value. The pressure compensated by car, oil and some other stuffs. We are actually living in an artificial world. Hope you have friends who can explain some economy common sense to you. I'm not a valid economist to give any great advise.

Nokia is a good phone. But quality had dripped a bit these days. Hope next time should had firmware upgraded by reading more newspapers and don't make yourself looks so bad. I think the news of announcing puspakom will not handle this 15 years old and above old car check but other appointed local workshops. I read it from Chinapress 2-3 days ago :rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Maybe he also 1 of the G too... Lolzzzz

---------- Post added 11-05-2009 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-04-2009 at 11:56 PM ----------

I will 10000000% agree with you... Boleh land only know to sux citizen money, and keep bull shit us with telling us the weaker country story to us. Hey... Why don't you (G) look forward instant of look backward? Are our live going backward??

1Malaysia = 1 Bull shit!

I tell you, if I'm the gov, I'll :

1st 6 months

1. Remove vehicle import tax and AP system. But raise the GST to 25% on all car sales.
2. 10 years tax free for public transport company and workers.

After 6 months

1a. Remove petrol subsidies and let it free float.
1b. Prepare for adding fuel tax after 2012.
2. Increase all road tax price, excluding motorbike.
3a. Adding GST on car insurance.
3b. Compulsory premium insured. No more 3rd party deal.
4. Reduce motor license 70% and raise car driving license to RM2.5k
5. Implement pass charge system on those well known traffic jam area like city center or etc.
6. Reduce new auto spare parts tax by 10%.
7. New car no need to to check for 3 years. 4th and above have to do check up annually.
8a. Increase traffic offense summon charge by 20%. Can pay by installment (12 months) but no discount.
8b. 3 times kena saman, need to retake driving license. Cross red light or double lane gantung terus and only can retake license after 6 months.
9. Solar power vehicle is tax free on vehicle and parts, road tax RM10 regardless.
10. Hydrid or hydrogen power vehicle is tax free on vehicle and parts. 50% road tax discount.
11. All motorbike below 150cc are tax free on bike and parts
12. Electric bike or bicycle tax free on bike and parts. Their battery subsidized 15%. manufacture and workers tax free for 15 years.
13. Ban chop parts. Only those which declared vintage status can apply for a permit per part.

What you think? some I copy from UK :biggrin:

xbalance2002

1,500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i think it is a good start to for this NAP practice but main issue is they also should reduce the tax on the car it self too... atleast more and more ppl can buy new car...

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
agree...theres too many old cars breaking down and causing 1 hell of a traffic jam

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

THE Crime Prevention and Eradication Department (JPPJ) has outlined six strategies to curb crime, one of which is to introduce the e-plate system (or electronic plate) for vehicles. The e-plate system uses radio frequency identification (RFID) tags that would help to reduce vehicle thefts and registration forgeries.

This e-plate system was proposed years ago but due to public complains of high price of plates (RM100+, I think), this idea was shelved. Now this proposal is considered again...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience