North Civic....Owner~~~!!!!

juhari eg6

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2005
KL
T T or ZZzzz hehehehehe, wey klower, f i got it for free ok lah damn cun, tapi give sumthing la,, not nice what simply taken for free,hehehehe,jealous ke

juhari eg6

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2005
KL
cipetz for the 2nd time...

hey check this out, a post from ZTH thread sumbody asked me,,,n it goes like this

" Juhari,

look like your avatar is k20a engine right?

Do you owned that engined? Do you know where i can find that engine and how much is the budget? You know?

Thanks for your reply.

Wanna tell him or not,,heheheheh

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
Wahh... i gone for 2 weeks only , so busy here ah!!!!

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
ekdivision.17.forumer.com
oits......got tt la this 22nd..at pantai seagate, penang.:D
huhu..my car is done at woksyop today...dunno how much the damage i have to pay...damn funny 'conrod-look-alike' sound made me sent to woksyop..then end up open from bottom till head and never found anything weird/spoilt...huhu...abis la my gaji... problem not yet solve...huhuhu :(

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
probably after the 2nd traffic light(seagate)...got a few stalls with long stretch of roadside parking...should see a number of civics along d road...they want to discuss bout a trip to cameron on nx month..which i think hattech oso will be going...huhu:)

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
my GAB suspension oil licking!!!!!
shit!
cheap stuff!!!! only 1 year , any of you using the same brand as mind?
beware!!

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
EKCrazy said:
where do you guys recommend to modify civic in penang?
EKCrazy...kl got handful of vtec tuner rite....y need to come up till penang?kekeke :_:
hwoaaa...kewl lah crower...sp to pg...lets meet other civics that day:X-:

spoon..im about to think on getting gab.lucky u mentioned this prob...maybe i just get gab spring only lah if like this.. izit only happen to gab that locally made aa?

EKCrazy

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
albani said:
EKCrazy...kl got handful of vtec tuner rite....y need to come up till penang?kekeke :_:
hwoaaa...kewl lah crower...sp to pg...lets meet other civics that day:X-:

spoon..im about to think on getting gab.lucky u mentioned this prob...maybe i just get gab spring only lah if like this.. izit only happen to gab that locally made aa?
Albani: i am from penang,.where are you from & which part?

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
miahahhaha...crower, that one not yet include into my coverage.however it'll be great la if i could cover that area....ahhahahhha...but we go there using ur car...mine could easily spot miles away at nite...kekekeke:D

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Penang
bani taikor,wat time is the tt on this 22nd?
spoon3838,i'm planning to buy GAB adj absorber. Is it really no good?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Congratulations all listed drivers!, The Hall of Fame has finally been released. The scoreboard represents Time to Attack: Sepang Round 1. Feast your eyes on what could be the only Time Attack scoreboard for the Sepang Circuit.

Do take note that this Hall Of Fame is not perfect. It will be set in a proper artwork once we finalize the statistics. Until then, the Hall of Fame continues to be revised...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience