nasty customer vs tmnut cs

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Actually kesian jugak dengar, whoa terrible mcm the BRITISH TELECOM. I wish I could dare do that to do at MAXIS bcoz already more that 3 weeks they didnt bring the maxis broadband to my house. They told me in 7 working days.

Anyway telecomunication companies nowdays byk trouble la. My place was the one. MAXIS didnt bring their broadband in my area for quite a long time. They did bring WEBBIT but it didnt last long. Later, streamyx came but receiption was very bad (my housing area MAXIS). Then bcoz my area ramai tak puas hati, i dunno how or what the told everyone sending leaflets sayin something something support BU area for MAXIS Broadband come for commitee meeting.

Anyway I boycott it bcoz so long i wanted broadband in this area they tak ambil peduli until the whole BU marah baru they take action. I am happily using Jaring today n JARING was the only broadband that was good to me IMO.

I want the maxis broadband for a short while bcoz i gave my JARING modem to my bro.

Sorry for my rude post here but i understand Mr. Chua very well.

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
that's y i choose maxis wired broadband hehe..at least their service is up to par la

Mr.chua doesn't need to shout..and the first girl and mr.kumaran can do better to handle the obnoxious cus.
The malay girl actually sparks off everything..and kumaran just make the fire bigger.Poor customer service..

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
ah chua in period......

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I support Mr Chua almost all the way. He should've used less 1 or 2 times of those foul words. On occasions, yes, he used it the right way. I fully understand his anger and in a general point of view, I support him. It's just too bad TMNEt has f'ked up tech support, both call center and the technical department. To me, I think tmnet deserved the bashing from Mr Chua because I've been in a similar situation too.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
IMO they answer your phone , take down your problem into their pc , form a report with a follow up number and the technicians wont do jack unless you give a nice followup as they will take their own sweet ass time .

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
infernaL said:
IMO they answer your phone , take down your problem into their pc , form a report with a follow up number and the technicians wont do jack unless you give a nice followup as they will take their own sweet ass time .
They store their records in the Recycle Bin,i'm sure!

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Mr Chua is an educated-Stupid man... those are just phone operators.. and they didnt cause TMNet to be sucky... so, whats the point barking at the wrong tree ?? situation like this can be handled by using a little more brain le... shouting doesnt solve the problem...

1st Salution, Give back mr.chua he's RM300
2nd Salution, Mr. Chua needs to get laid... not enough sex can make a man really mad!!

Maozai

May 1, 2005
oh well .... is true that shouting 2 the operator is useless ....
but that's the only way can releast a bit Mr.Chua temper is shout them after all at that moment ....
i fully understand Mr.Chua anger oso, can u image that u paid every month 4 1mb line
but end of the day u just get 512kb ... and u called up 6 months 2 complain bout it
wat u get is just excuses like the malay gal and kumaran did 2 Mr.Chua
many kind of cases happed 2 lot of my frens ... wat they get oso same .... stupid excuses
listen to those excuses they give do pissed me off oso... but most pissed me when we
call them they just treat us like a stupid ask us 2 replug the cable lar ... restart the pc lar ...
this and that ... do u guys think this will solve the line problem?? fark tmnut
those operators said technicians didn't do thier job .... then technicians said they didn't get orders ....
wat the hell was that?

i oso understand everybody dun like buta buta kena sounded ......
but my POV is this is wat they get from wat they did

Last edited:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
problem like this usually happen if mr chua living in condo which at least have 2 phone lport in the house. as for any adsl modem, the phone line cannot be split in 2 before reaching the modem. the adsl light will keep blinking. to solve this, connect one of the phone port to the modem, and the other phone port to the phone. take out the phone handle (gagang talefon) from its rest place. and you can see the adsl port will be stable. but once u hang up the phone back.. adsl light will blink back. this is hard for tmnut to trace as the phone box is outside the building and usually lock somewhere under the condo management.

another is also a similar connection.... normal house using one phone line but split to two phone before modem. this can be easily adjusted. for adsl usb modem, make sure the main line from outside ur house go straight to modem first, then at the back of the modem there line out to connect to ur adsl filter then straight to ur phone. connect the adsl filter to the modem, and after the filter you can split your line as much as you want. and for those who use router (with network card type) make sure the main line go to ur adsl splitter first, then one port to modem, and the other post you can split as much as you want.

*no no.. im not working with tmnut or stimix...im just a plain broadband user who happen to work in the IT world...hehe.......

*mr chua- dont get so pissed off.. the problem starts from your place

*operator-good job entertaining person like mr chua

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
God.........haha, even if i am angry, sure scold ppl sumthin lidat but not until like Mr chua......i think its fine if a bit of vulgarity but sumthims must think of that party feelings.afta all, that fella just phone operator, so no use..........unless if i phone up manager/CEO of maxis or wat, then i scold/tiu/F*** that ceo to hell lah:_: :_: .............haha

lil_joker

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Near ur house
I have a very strong feeling that many of you do not know what is the real situations behind these customer services hotlines.

It must be realized that in TMNut's case, they outsourced their customer services line to an outsourcing company situated at TTDI called Vads(Its office is near to Mesin Niaga's office).

At the end of the day, TMNut's the one providing the service and the call center agents are trained usually to give out the usual troubleshooting that me and you now can memorize also. Other than that such as jumper problems, the call center agents still need to refer back to TMNut. There have been reports that when these call center agents called TMnut's technicians to repair the problem, the background noise of a mamak stall can be heard.

So, pls give the call center agents a break. The best thing right now to vent out your frustration is to complain through the Suruhanjaya or go to TM Point to complain, as basically TMNut has a very serious "Tidak Apa" attitude towards the complains made through CS hotline.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
of course, one can always choose anothet net service provider. i changed from maxis to p1, better service and reception, less problematic

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Still can listen to the recording ? 2006 wo..

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
use UNIFI la...its a highspeed broadband.

but maybe worst for the support...hahaha!

im a streamyx user...have no complaint for the speed.

sometimes its the user dat at fault...

its like u own a car but dunno how to maintain it.
later blame the manufacturer for defect, high FC etc.
or own a kancil but tot it is a supercar...hahaha!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hot Fried Banana!

Proton Perdana V6 (alfa bodykit ori) year 2004 reg. no WLS 7072, black and standard condition, have some kemek at rear right door got stolen this early morning around 3-5am in front of shoplot Taman Aman Putra (opposite Zon Ria) pekan Kepala Batas, Seberang Perai Utara, Penang.plz spread the word and keep a look out for this car. Anything u can contact syafeeq at 0103896485 / 0175662636. will be very grateful for ur help.

And to those...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience