Mitsubishi Galant VR4

caikau

Dec 22, 2004
Can Any one Tell Me What Is the original Spark plug For VR4 220.
I don't have an idea.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Rekalo said:
Guys,

Im looking for Galant Vr4 1990,1991 or 1992. It can be already Modified or Stock. Pls let me, im going to buy it.

Thank you
Original VR4? Rare man... even if you can find it, prepared to pay around RM 35-45k. Many owners kept / restored in superb condition. Since it is an old car (>12 years), you cannot get loan for it.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
hidzam2000 said:
Can or cannot fit?
Fit? Can... but you have to double check with VSixers instead. There was a Perdana SEi with EVO3 featured on Hypertune or is it KAR a few years ago.

Rekalo

Known Member
Jul 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
acbc said:
Original VR4? Rare man... even if you can find it, prepared to pay around RM 35-45k. Many owners kept / restored in superb condition. Since it is an old car (>12 years), you cannot get loan for it.
Ok let say wer talking abt.Stock, agak2 the car price will be 21-23K right, so how much we can get loan for it...im pretty sure thres some banks still provide loans if we pay high deposit.(correct me ifim wrong)

If converted abot 35K ( 45K it may b 4x4) which im not intrested, so how much can get loan ?

acbc, if you dont mine can you send me your Galant pictures to [email protected] ( just for viewing only)

Last edited:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Guys,
Anyone here driving 4 doors Galant with reg .no BDN ****?. Light/Dark Grey color. I think it's a chinese guy. Just to say hii & bump to him.(If he's ZTH member la) Last night around 900pm like that, at from Puncak ALam road until Guthrie Hway, both of us cruising 'consistently'!!

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Rekalo said:
Ok let say wer talking abt.Stock, agak2 the car price will be 21-23K right, so how much we can get loan for it...im pretty sure thres some banks still provide loans if we pay high deposit.(correct me ifim wrong)

If converted abot 35K ( 45K it may b 4x4) which im not intrested, so how much can get loan ?

acbc, if you dont mine can you send me your Galant pictures to [email protected] ( just for viewing only)
can only get personal loan. Friend bought a 1990 car worth 28k but could only get loan of RM10k with a high interest of 7%.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
hi,
MLOC (Mitsubishi Lancer owners club) would like to invite The Galant Club for a inter-club gathering. Are you guys interested in the event?

Leslie
P.MLOC

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
leslie,

Hi,

I'm the Server Admin for G-VRC - Malaysia's One and Only Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Enthusiast Site. Sure, we would like to join MLOC for an inter-club gathering.

Would be nice if you could send the info at [email protected] and I will fwd to all members. We have around 50+ members driving both E33A and E39A respectively. This does not include our oversea members in US and Australia.

Or better still, we can meet up and discuss further. My location is Kota Damansara. Anywhere in-between is fine.

Rgds,

Aaron
G-VRC

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
hello aaron,
thank you for your intrest in joining us in a inter-club gathering.. in the pass we have gathered with the FTO club as well as the MAC..
hope that we can one day gather to make new friends and share ideas about our mitsubishi cars!! on our side due to we are a new club members are still small for now about 20cars in KL and 15 cars in jb.. hope one day we can meet up!!! lets say if the schedule below is comfortable with you guys!!

Date: 16th Sunday october
Time: 1pm
my number is 017-3333865

Leslie Ewe
President of MLOC

cobra_motor

Known Member
May 18, 2005
Subang
cobramotor.fotopages.com
stage 2

eh u guys, sure ah can reach 300hp (estimated) for the stage 2?. i dont think can la.i am using 240ho vr4 rs. mod eclipse fuel pump, metal gasket 1.5mm, port and polish, eci multi mirage (cun wei pick up), stainless steel piping, boost controller,. all these i tried tapau evo3 (stended) oredi. but still i dont think can reach 300hp la. lagi2 on wheels. i havent dyno yet la. but i have driven 300hp++ evo1 belongs to my other friend. my car feel slower. aiyak.now need somemore to increase hp. i love vr4.hehe

Last edited:

daniel b16

Known Member
May 3, 2005
hey guys....i own a 93 galant now but 2.0 dohc n/a auto....not tat fast yet....but im in australia studyin and the car is in mysia....also last time my dad owned a original galant vr4...jdm spec...imported thru sabah.....had electronic adjustable springs...sunroof and even the bell sound when u go over 110kmh......tat was a fast car....also can a evo3 engine fit in galant? thankss

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
daniel b16 said:
hey guys....i own a 93 galant now but 2.0 dohc n/a auto....not tat fast yet....but im in australia studyin and the car is in mysia....also last time my dad owned a original galant vr4...jdm spec...imported thru sabah.....had electronic adjustable springs...sunroof and even the bell sound when u go over 110kmh......tat was a fast car....also can a evo3 engine fit in galant? thankss
EVO1-3 will fit but many people retain the VR4 block (made from cast iron vs aluminium on EVO). :biggrin:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
viarfour said:
Aikk...how come the MLOC invitation nobody in VR-C knows???
Bah... the G-VRC forum code got issues again! It can't send out e-mails! Need to look into this ASAP.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
brothers of the galant club,
MLOC(MItsubishi Lancer owners club) is organizing our 2006 scheduel. are you guys free for an interclub gathering with MLOC?? we are planning to do it in january or february.
let me know if you guys are interested.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You all have seen it. The Mercedes-AMG GT R is an absolute Green Hell beast that could tear the tarmac on circuits around the world.

Compared to the Mercedes-AMG GT it is based on, the most distinguished feature on the GT R is the aggressive intakes, fins and wings that address how track-focused it is. But in case you want to know more about the idea behind the GT3-inspired...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience