KD Tunku Abdul Rahman - Malaysian 1st Submarine

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
thats true.....both 2 old submarine already timbang kilo if not mistaken 2years ago.....

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

i dont know whether its true or not but what i heard from my fren that involve with this project is this new sub marine juz can go 70metre.....
betoi kah bro, tak boleh pergi 70metre below, i think diver can go that deep lor.
jia lat liao lar

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

stupid Gov.

spend all the money on "potential" future external threats.

but never take care of current internal threats like rempits, snatch thieves, rapists, politicians, etc.
external got big external factor such as .........., internal tak ada ler maybe only got at jalan raya niah.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

i hv seen the two sub b4 bout 5 6 yrs ago in lumut,the sub still here ke?? abandoned,or kena tarik by bank? wasted la like tat,put there so long.,they shud convert to underwater taxi ma..
if belum potong can convert to navy military muzium.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Thats the different between nobby n populace......common people like us only can play/collect 2wheel or 4 wheel vehicles by money ourselves,........but nobby collector like Najis(b):smokin:...can collect the tank....submarine.....warship...fighter plane...bom....n many more......oops!!! & woman mayb??:listen: n the worst is..........using our tax money to satisfying himself!!!:banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
SC, don't know will My military consider buying M1 Abrams?..Hehehe:rofl: I'm still looking around to see can find Pzh 2000 Howitzer or not.

Does our military have FGM-148 Javelin missiles..I really like that weapon system. I played a simulation of it in the CA military museum..very fun..Hahaha
u mean japan? what happen to their mitsubishi programe? PzH 2000...eh...SP is what we need most nowdays...but instead they bought goddam tank....pssshhhh

nope..we dont have javelin...we operate range of others...Bakhtar-Shikan, Metis M, AT-4. Eryx, C-90. Carl Gustav, and world famous RPG 7....no javelin tho'...

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

thats true.....both 2 old submarine already timbang kilo if not mistaken 2years ago.....

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

i dont know whether its true or not but what i heard from my fren that involve with this project is this new sub marine juz can go 70metre.....
no laaa bro...300m...where got 70...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpene check here for more details...

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SC, no no. I mean Malaysia. I think the German's PzH would be great in our inventory list as it's mobile and fast also. Reloading the gun is automate as well. The Gunner just need to load the charges.

Maybe they buy the subs to eliminate the Rempits....I will sit and watch fire work...Hahahaha..now is to find a beach which is empty then organize a BBQ for them at the beach FOC of course to lure them in and must show Advertisement in the Newspaper and TV. Free BBQ activity plus lots of other actractive stuff for Rempits only. Let them all go there and must be able to do a wheelie stunt and superman stunt to go in so no innocent people will be in there.

Then BBQ begin and the subs in position then launch a missile on the spot....wah~~~~

Imagine too much....sorry....:adore:

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
SC, no no. I mean Malaysia. I think the German's PzH would be great in our inventory list as it's mobile and fast also. Reloading the gun is automate as well. The Gunner just need to load the charges.

Maybe they buy the subs to eliminate the Rempits....I will sit and watch fire work...Hahahaha..now is to find a beach which is empty then organize a BBQ for them at the beach FOC of course to lure them in and must show Advertisement in the Newspaper and TV. Free BBQ activity plus lots of other actractive stuff for Rempits only. Let them all go there and must be able to do a wheelie stunt and superman stunt to go in so no innocent people will be in there.

Then BBQ begin and the subs in position then launch a missile on the spot....wah~~~~

thats a sub in good use .. wakakaka !

anyways the younger brother , KD Tun Razak will be here in March... another hole in the govt pocket.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007

tat is very good one :adore::adore::adore:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
from my point of view its actually a good move by the govt to buying the sub.
either its outdated or not its beyong our control budy...since we are not the
inventor or manufacturer of the military arms...we buying from ppl thats is why
we 5-10 yrs behind interm of military inventory.regardless our neighbour frm south
we actually 2 nd best country in southeast asia hav sofisticated inventory in stock.
for example the car,new gtr was entered jap market on 2007...for us came a year after,
like audi car we will have on the road 2 years later.its all because we import from ppl.
for the issue of buying latest technology,we should consider the our purchasing power,
we not able to make it for single order for huge amount of money..for example we
buying the sukhoi 30mkm from russia last time for by half installment and half the crued
palm oil as a trade.where is at the time US offered us to buy the super hornet which is
they required us to trade in with the existing hornet,which is reduce number of jet for us
so givt opted the sukhoi offer which had similar capabalities to the hornet but more cheaper.
..at the same time govt oso order the pt91 tank from polland and
consider to replace the nuri choper.well issue of jet crush, most of the cases are
because of the human eror not the mechanical eror.yes there is a case but not all
the insident was because of our inventory is too old..For the hanky panky thing,which
is the cases related to this...for me the action was not represent the whole malaysia
opinion,its more to the atitude of the person itself..so yet im proud to be malaysian

Last edited:

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
agreed with bro Trinityblood...

the only thing I feel gutted is that we cant produce any military hardware of our own....which is a pity.....

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
agreed with bro Trinityblood...

the only thing I feel gutted is that we cant produce any military hardware of our own....which is a pity.....
we can't or we are not given the opportunity.

in malaysia we had 27million ppl & seberang selat they only had 4 million ppl and yet they can buy from anothers country military weapon/tank & enhance it sell it back to the origin country.
i'm not saying their smart than us or whatsoever, but is the fact.

as malaysian i was strongly hope, one days we are better than any secular region here & we can raised up our head high and not just a dreamer everdays.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
we can't or we are not given the opportunity.

in malaysia we had 27million ppl & seberang selat they only had 4 million ppl and yet they can buy from anothers country military weapon/tank & enhance it sell it back to the origin country.
i'm not saying their smart than us or whatsoever, but is the fact.

as malaysian i was strongly hope, one days we are better than any secular region here & we can raised up our head high and not just a dreamer everdays.
different mindset and objective la broo....Herd of Vista Berapi beofre? a Malaysian company producing thier own gun and assault rifle....granted mechanical mostly is a direct copy to AK101 (so does israel Galil, south african vector and Croation FH2000). But does our government give support to them? granted as of RnD it didnt perform up to expectation but 1st batch of singapore SAR21 is the same...what did our neighbours did is they still buy and demand Singapore Kinetics to iron out the problem with the purchase money....wo with the purchase money they do more RnD and out of that they manage to fix the problem.....our G didnt...so Vista Berapi tinggal berasap sahajalah...

not just this...another example is is DRB HICOM AV4...light armoured 4x4 troop carrier....offered to Army and Police....army didnt make a choice yet but Police choose the one from Korea....I wonder why?

This is not so much rocket science technology...but still we lagging behind....even indonesian with their PT Pindad is leap and bounds compared to US...

but we like the higher technology transfer tho'...its a noble cause but when this kind of venture got into tyhe hand of swine like Amin Shah make the thing look really bad (not just look...it is really bad)....luckly there is still genuine Malaysian entrepenaur like Bousted Group who manage to get it done once they bought over PSC-Naval Dockyard......and manage to complete the rest of the NGPV batch on time....I hope the government continue to support this kind of company so that the country can stand on our own feet...

PSC-Naval Dockyard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia check here for more details what im talking about

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
different mindset and objective la broo....Herd of Vista Berapi beofre? a Malaysian company producing thier own gun and assault rifle....granted mechanical mostly is a direct copy to AK101 (so does israel Galil, south african vector and Croation FH2000). But does our government give support to them? granted as of RnD it didnt perform up to expectation but 1st batch of singapore SAR21 is the same...what did our neighbours did is they still buy and demand Singapore Kinetics to iron out the problem with the purchase money....wo with the purchase money they do more RnD and out of that they manage to fix the problem.....our G didnt...so Vista Berapi tinggal berasap sahajalah...

not just this...another example is is DRB HICOM AV4...light armoured 4x4 troop carrier....offered to Army and Police....army didnt make a choice yet but Police choose the one from Korea....I wonder why?

This is not so much rocket science technology...but still we lagging behind....even indonesian with their PT Pindad is leap and bounds compared to US...

but we like the higher technology transfer tho'...its a noble cause but when this kind of venture got into tyhe hand of swine like Amin Shah make the thing look really bad (not just look...it is really bad)....luckly there is still genuine Malaysian entrepenaur like Bousted Group who manage to get it done once they bought over PSC-Naval Dockyard......and manage to complete the rest of the NGPV batch on time....I hope the government continue to support this kind of company so that the country can stand on our own feet...

PSC-Naval Dockyard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia check here for more details what im talking about
yap agree strongly agree, the gomen should support this kind of project rather purchase.** with clean record.
maybe the kick start are painfull but in the long run we are earn from it.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
this project of purchasing the sub causes 1 women to be bomb into pieces :stupid:
hahahahaha... u still remember this ma... hehehe... then if malaysia plan to get another 1, so, which lady will be bomb into pieces...??:rofl::rofl:

alantuya case not closed...just pushed aside and ignored like all the other cases...just waiting for hotter news to be generated and hope the old news will just die down...
yup... just making some news on opposition, then push the Mongol to aside...

dun b like that... finally, malaysia got their own sub ma... hahahaha... good for 'cao lou' ma... "Qim sui teng" wat... hehehehe:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
hahahahaha... u still remember this ma... hehehe... then if malaysia plan to get another 1, so, which lady will be bomb into pieces...??:rofl::rofl:
yantutanla muah ha ha ha ha ha :rofl::rofl: ataupun yang si gemuk itu..

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007

that is why back to the personel interest involved in this...our malaysian govt plan the rite
thing but the implementation is going wrong since the top management too much personel
interest on it.
When deal confirm,commision in hand send kids to local university drive porch,or skyline,evo
and etc..with cocky face.back to back our economy disparity not even all the
time.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
that is why back to the personel interest involved in this...our malaysian govt plan the rite
thing but the implementation is going wrong since the top management too much personel
interest on it.
When deal confirm,commision in hand send kids to local university drive porch,or skyline,evo
and etc..with cocky face.back to back our economy disparity not even all the
time.
personal interest in $$$$$$, when national intrest pula put a side. this really what happening now.

satu malaysia, satu commision wa ka ka ka ka :rofl::rofl::rofl:
pencapaian diutamakan
rakyat di permaixxxkan
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
personal interest in $$$$$$, when national intrest pula put a side. this really what happening now.

satu malaysia, satu commision wa ka ka ka ka :rofl::rofl::rofl:
pencapaian diutamakan
rakyat di permaixxxkan
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
hahaha...yet not all of them la may be some of them oni
but becoz of few ppl the whole department get the name
well slamat berpuasa...:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tries this before?? Original EVO 123 front bumper fit into wira without changing all the headlamp,signal light, fender and front hood.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience