Idiot Drivers

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
burn down the damn lorry!!!. before burning the lorry, loot the cargo first. mana tau, if got engine performance parts.

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
i have a bad experiance at melaka before raya....a stupid f**king white kancil WGP 1312, gostan (reverse) his car fast enough...almost hit my mother n my son...my mother "terkejut" and slap the window glass....that man quite mad with my mother,..he do the wrong thing,still blaming my mother...his false,right????...he.he.he...but i already hold my steering lock...touch my family,6 feet under!!!..if anybody know who is this stupid guy...PM me his add, phone no or else....i will consider a cash reward...can arr??..:smokin:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
ppl tailgate at fast lane for many reasons;

1. bcos he is rushing to someplace and he want to go faster than 110km/h.
2. bcos he saja2 mau test ur car power, esp after he put superclown force to his car.

emailyou

Known Member
May 11, 2005
South Park
Yes i was opposing the direction accidentally. i only noticed after i have entered the road. but, the locals were just doing the same thing with their familiarity to the place. many.

well, ok, thinking of my car in that position. isn't it equivelent to a car facing the correct direction? nothing different, except the head facing another way. so, will there be any better option for her to move on if i was in the correct direction (and plan to reverse into the slot)? the answer is: she will still have to do what i told her to do. reverse further, and go on the lane which is available for her to move on.

So, overall, i still find that there's no reason for the idiot to just walk down from her car towards me and find problem. she can just avoid anything, but she chose to create problem on the spot. purposely.

If it's me driving her car, seeing such a big alternative path to move on, i would just do so. i have brain to just at least do something that doesn't create problem.

imagine if she meets up with a gangster which is driving my car. i guess she would have got big problem.
Bro.

Not to side the boobs. But you were in the wrong direction. You're wrong :thefinger:

emailyou

Known Member
May 11, 2005
South Park
u'll never know before u meet 1...

last friday
van
XXX 9918
indian mid 30
bandar sri damansara

making a u turn & din look at my right (normal la coz one way ma),once i complete my turn,suddenly there is a van coming towards me (from front not from my back), horn like hell asking me to give way...wth,tis is 1 way man...

me: eh,ini 1 way la
indian: ooi!!!u ingat u bawak kereta cantik tak payah tengok kereta kah?
me ( fire up):fark u!!!tis is 1 way & u expect me to watch out car from opposite direction???
indian:talak otak kah!!!
me (losing control) : knnccb *&^*^
indian (shock a bit & following my dirty langue) : knnccb *&^*^
me : mari turun kereta (pull my car aside)
indian :..... (drive his car ard 20m away while im pulling aside)

im damn angry wif tis kinda ppl,did something wrong but never apologize summore wanna act "BIG"

the fella end up speed off when i pick up stick, rock from road side & try to chase him.:thefinger:
BN road bully detected

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Patient you must....do not be seduced by the darkside (and dark people)....

Hate will only brings destruction......

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005

2. bcos he saja2 mau test ur car power, esp after he put superclown force to his car.

or ppl tailgate when slow idiots infront dont move out of the way...especially on the highway!! :biggrin:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006

or ppl tailgate when slow idiots infront dont move out of the way...especially on the highway!! :biggrin:
usually dats the case..
if wanna drive slow or wanna save petrol stick to the other lane..there's like 3 to 5 lanes now at highways...
i use those fast lane only if want to overtake others... :smokin:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
but nowaday ah beng,siti,thambi,ahmad,ah lian,ah pek,ah soh all stick to the fast lane...they tot fast lane will make them faster while they drive slow...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
5115, notice another parking idiot in that pic?

the black saga~~

SpEeDaDdicT

Known Member
Jun 14, 2007
Mine have story too.

I day me & my freind stopped at traffic light T junction near my office. My side is turning green. I turn to the right suddently a stupid girl honk at me at other road side...wtf...her side is red why she honk at me...Am I wrong or something or rabun warna...my friend open his side window & took his head out & make the most fearce face & stares at her....so dah la honk me then she terus langgar the red light what a stupid Lady Driver:stupid:. So, that stupid girl slow her car to avoid my freind keep staring at her...huh. Tau takut...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
but nowaday ah beng,siti,thambi,ahmad,ah lian,ah pek,ah soh all stick to the fast lane...they tot fast lane will make them faster while they drive slow...

hahahahah....funny!! Malaysia govt should come out with new road signage that says.

"Drive Only Right Lane to Feel Faster"

People used to say "Speed kills". but now "Feeling speed won't kill at all". Like this, Malaysia has the lowest road accident in the world.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

juz wanna know where 2 do dis air scoop?? or can i know who the owenr of dis car plz..so can ask him..hehe verry cun lar... thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience