Idiot Drivers

hhhhaahahah, maybe you should oso play Buddha chanting in your ICE....to learn the monk way...:biggrin:
Ya, good idea, might be driving with some peace in mind and soul if to get a CD to play the Buddha Prayers with some RM10K ICE setup. Just for that. Something new :love:

There is a difference between you and him. When he is angry, he grows bigger and stronger. No one dares to lay a finger on him.

You don't have that super powers :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Btw, this video is epic...

Wira kena tahan by JPJ is normal. Tahan Golf GTi or TSi nothing under the hood :rofl:

jpj tahan proton wira turbo berlumba di highway - YouTube

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
Ya, good idea, might be driving with some peace in mind and soul if to get a CD to play the Buddha Prayers with some RM10K ICE setup. Just for that. Something new :love:

There is a difference between you and him. When he is angry, he grows bigger and stronger. No one dares to lay a finger on him.

You don't have that super powers :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Btw, this video is epic...

Wira kena tahan by JPJ is normal. Tahan Golf GTi or TSi nothing under the hood :rofl:

jpj tahan proton wira turbo berlumba di highway - YouTube

If i play those music, i might crash lol

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

yeah, whenever heavy vehicles involved in accident...........always give excuse "lost of control"

I wanna "lose control" and kick the blardy balls of the lorry driver, can ah??:thefinger:

last time I took express bus to JB with speed alarm. Even though the bus traveled faster than speed limit at highway, the driver just ignore the blaring alarm and drove on....

When asked why he ignored it, he said "Lu mau sampai cepat?"

last time I took express bus to JB with speed alarm. Even though the bus traveled faster than speed limit at highway, the driver just ignore the blaring alarm and drove on....

When asked why he ignored it, he said "Lu mau sampai cepat?"
just tell him back:: "u mau mati cepat?" :rofl:

I guess bus drivers won't gua. At least have to try?
back then during naela express tragedy happen so many time....they implement those speed limiter...but after more than 10years passing by...i guess all forgotten already :listen::banghead:

option1978

May 25, 2009
On Wednesday, I was really fuming when i was stuck in an unexpected traffic jam along the road that i have been using regularly for the past 2 years but yet never experience traffic jam before.

I was already running late for an important appointment at Mines Waterfront & i left my work place near Desa Pandan 45 minutes before my appointment. Rather than taking MRR2 where the traffic is quite unpredictable, decided to use Jalan Kg. Pandan & Sg. Besi instead but go a shock when it's bumper to bumper immediately after the Desa Pandan traffic light & killed off half an hour of my time.

Reason for the traffic jam; one bloody brainless kurang ajar muther fucker parked his / her car by the road side just infront of the SMK Dato Lokman, obstructing 1 lane & effectively creating a bottle neck situation!!!!!!!! Half an hour of mine & dozens of other road user's time wasted just because 1 nloody pariah thinks that he / she is some VIP & that he / she can park any where they want, totally disregarding other road users!!!!!

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
just tell him back:: "u mau mati cepat?" :rofl:

back then during naela express tragedy happen so many time....they implement those speed limiter...but after more than 10years passing by...i guess all forgotten already :listen::banghead:
Implemented or implementing? :O
I don't think bus drivers are that enthusiastic lah. Maybe they don't even know.
If they found out, put another device on it hahaha

On Wednesday, I was really fuming when i was stuck in an unexpected traffic jam along the road that i have been using regularly for the past 2 years but yet never experience traffic jam before.

I was already running late for an important appointment at Mines Waterfront & i left my work place near Desa Pandan 45 minutes before my appointment. Rather than taking MRR2 where the traffic is quite unpredictable, decided to use Jalan Kg. Pandan & Sg. Besi instead but go a shock when it's bumper to bumper immediately after the Desa Pandan traffic light & killed off half an hour of my time.

Reason for the traffic jam; one bloody brainless kurang ajar muther fucker parked his / her car by the road side just infront of the SMK Dato Lokman, obstructing 1 lane & effectively creating a bottle neck situation!!!!!!!! Half an hour of mine & dozens of other road user's time wasted just because 1 nloody pariah thinks that he / she is some VIP & that he / she can park any where they want, totally disregarding other road users!!!!!
Faster grab some tissues and water and throw it on the car!

I don't think bus drivers are that enthusiastic lah. Maybe they don't even know.

Faster grab some tissues and water and throw it on the car!

they've already implemented that limiter...

but as usual...bus driver already have way to overcome it....its either just an alarm (and they simply ignore), or already remove the "blackbox" device....

plus many bus also comes from different manufacturer/supplier..that from various chassis/recond/and engine type.....that makes it hard to control....

unlike taxi which consist several different type of car only....

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
they've already implemented that limiter...

but as usual...bus driver already have way to overcome it....its either just an alarm (and they simply ignore), or already remove the "blackbox" device....

plus many bus also comes from different manufacturer/supplier..that from various chassis/recond/and engine type.....that makes it hard to control....

unlike taxi which consist several different type of car only....
There must be a way. I don't think the manufacturers are that stupid. Sigh

!
Implemented, but was flashing light alarm or something, but as always in Malaysia, nothing ever follow up and died a natural death....:banghead:

guys...anyone would like to comment on HID or Halogen bulbs???

WHY USE HID??HAVE A LOOK BELOW:

Halogen Output

White HID Output

Blue HID Output

Purple HID Output