Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hhhhaahahah, maybe you should oso play Buddha chanting in your ICE....to learn the monk way...:biggrin:
Ya, good idea, might be driving with some peace in mind and soul if to get a CD to play the Buddha Prayers with some RM10K ICE setup. Just for that. Something new :love:

There is a difference between you and him. When he is angry, he grows bigger and stronger. No one dares to lay a finger on him.

You don't have that super powers :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Btw, this video is epic...

Wira kena tahan by JPJ is normal. Tahan Golf GTi or TSi nothing under the hood :rofl:

jpj tahan proton wira turbo berlumba di highway - YouTube

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Ya, good idea, might be driving with some peace in mind and soul if to get a CD to play the Buddha Prayers with some RM10K ICE setup. Just for that. Something new :love:

There is a difference between you and him. When he is angry, he grows bigger and stronger. No one dares to lay a finger on him.

You don't have that super powers :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Btw, this video is epic...

Wira kena tahan by JPJ is normal. Tahan Golf GTi or TSi nothing under the hood :rofl:

jpj tahan proton wira turbo berlumba di highway - YouTube

If i play those music, i might crash lol

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
yeah, whenever heavy vehicles involved in accident...........always give excuse "lost of control"

I wanna "lose control" and kick the blardy balls of the lorry driver, can ah??:thefinger:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
last time I took express bus to JB with speed alarm. Even though the bus traveled faster than speed limit at highway, the driver just ignore the blaring alarm and drove on....

When asked why he ignored it, he said "Lu mau sampai cepat?"

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
last time I took express bus to JB with speed alarm. Even though the bus traveled faster than speed limit at highway, the driver just ignore the blaring alarm and drove on....

When asked why he ignored it, he said "Lu mau sampai cepat?"
just tell him back:: "u mau mati cepat?" :rofl:

I guess bus drivers won't gua. At least have to try?
back then during naela express tragedy happen so many time....they implement those speed limiter...but after more than 10years passing by...i guess all forgotten already :listen::banghead:

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
On Wednesday, I was really fuming when i was stuck in an unexpected traffic jam along the road that i have been using regularly for the past 2 years but yet never experience traffic jam before.

I was already running late for an important appointment at Mines Waterfront & i left my work place near Desa Pandan 45 minutes before my appointment. Rather than taking MRR2 where the traffic is quite unpredictable, decided to use Jalan Kg. Pandan & Sg. Besi instead but go a shock when it's bumper to bumper immediately after the Desa Pandan traffic light & killed off half an hour of my time.

Reason for the traffic jam; one bloody brainless kurang ajar muther fucker parked his / her car by the road side just infront of the SMK Dato Lokman, obstructing 1 lane & effectively creating a bottle neck situation!!!!!!!! Half an hour of mine & dozens of other road user's time wasted just because 1 nloody pariah thinks that he / she is some VIP & that he / she can park any where they want, totally disregarding other road users!!!!!

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
just tell him back:: "u mau mati cepat?" :rofl:

back then during naela express tragedy happen so many time....they implement those speed limiter...but after more than 10years passing by...i guess all forgotten already :listen::banghead:
Implemented or implementing? :O
I don't think bus drivers are that enthusiastic lah. Maybe they don't even know.
If they found out, put another device on it hahaha

On Wednesday, I was really fuming when i was stuck in an unexpected traffic jam along the road that i have been using regularly for the past 2 years but yet never experience traffic jam before.

I was already running late for an important appointment at Mines Waterfront & i left my work place near Desa Pandan 45 minutes before my appointment. Rather than taking MRR2 where the traffic is quite unpredictable, decided to use Jalan Kg. Pandan & Sg. Besi instead but go a shock when it's bumper to bumper immediately after the Desa Pandan traffic light & killed off half an hour of my time.

Reason for the traffic jam; one bloody brainless kurang ajar muther fucker parked his / her car by the road side just infront of the SMK Dato Lokman, obstructing 1 lane & effectively creating a bottle neck situation!!!!!!!! Half an hour of mine & dozens of other road user's time wasted just because 1 nloody pariah thinks that he / she is some VIP & that he / she can park any where they want, totally disregarding other road users!!!!!
Faster grab some tissues and water and throw it on the car!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
I don't think bus drivers are that enthusiastic lah. Maybe they don't even know.

Faster grab some tissues and water and throw it on the car!

they've already implemented that limiter...

but as usual...bus driver already have way to overcome it....its either just an alarm (and they simply ignore), or already remove the "blackbox" device....

plus many bus also comes from different manufacturer/supplier..that from various chassis/recond/and engine type.....that makes it hard to control....

unlike taxi which consist several different type of car only....

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
they've already implemented that limiter...

but as usual...bus driver already have way to overcome it....its either just an alarm (and they simply ignore), or already remove the "blackbox" device....

plus many bus also comes from different manufacturer/supplier..that from various chassis/recond/and engine type.....that makes it hard to control....

unlike taxi which consist several different type of car only....
There must be a way. I don't think the manufacturers are that stupid. Sigh

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
!
Implemented, but was flashing light alarm or something, but as always in Malaysia, nothing ever follow up and died a natural death....:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys...anyone would like to comment on HID or Halogen bulbs???

WHY USE HID??HAVE A LOOK BELOW:

Halogen Output

White HID Output

Blue HID Output

Purple HID Output
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience