Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Nowdays must be very careful in highways... not only cars may 'cucuk' you, but count in buses too !

When i was driving 110kmh, seems too slow for the bus driver..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I got to agree...there was once I was driving 110km/h at that time. Traffic was kinda slow earlier on. There is this bus KONSORTIUM JB number plate. Driving really fast and cucuk any cars in front of him. Keep changing lanes from right to left and left to right. (3 lanes highway).

After that, I have lost sight of him as there is a car blocking his way far back. After awhile he reappear again with a really high speed. Is like I'm seeing a ghost or something. I was on the left lane and I decided to give way instead and cut to the middle lane. I dun want a reckless bus driver to cucuk me from behind with a really crazy speed for a bus...

Remember I said i was traveling at 110km/h? He went passed me quite fast. I think by looking at it, I'm guessing he might be going around 130km/h or so.

If he were to lost control and hit anyone, is a bye bye for the unlucky ones since traffic was kinda heavy too at that time. He just keep changing lanes and haunting all those cars on the road. :stupid:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yeah....now express buses can go really fast on highway....thanks to the newer and more powerful engines....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i just spotted 1 bus last nite, i was on kesas highway @ 845pm cruising 80kmh on middle lane, then suddenly this light green bus (First Coach) zoomed pass me, maybe he is doing 120-130kmh on the far left lane. i was like WTF. so fast ka? summore my sis always travels on that bus...kinda worried...if something might happens.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

all buses shoud have speed cut @ 110kmh.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Danz, later they go install speed cut remover how? :rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
they recalibrate the speedo..even when we saw them doing 140...their speedo only shows around 90km/h....to cheat the blackbox.....dun belive me???simply go and ride midnight express bus and take a glance on the speedo while the driver overtaking on the right lane of highway...

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
all this busses is a big threat to us all yeah. like me in traffic jam also drive like quak job loony.
i wont be surprise to see people start to fight & carry weapon again this bus driver. they drive fast want to kill other people, they drive slow in traffic jam also want to kill people.
i guess JPJ asleep laa... coz JPJ after bully & eat big become lazy.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I agree with the speedcut. No other ways to control all this brainless ppl driving bus recklessly and endangering other ppl's life. Which is why i rather take taxi back to hometown or drive on my own rather on taking a bus home. This ppl wouldn't even care less about the ppl in or off the bus.

That time that bus went passed me, my car at the rear seems to skid a bit to the right. I was driving a BLM at that time. Whole car shaking like a floating kinda feeling :afraid:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Source: The Star

Published: Monday December 20, 2010 MYT 1:42:00 PM
Updated: Monday December 20, 2010 MYT 1:47:45 PM

14 killed as tour bus overturns in Cameron Highlands

IPOH: At least 14 passengers of a tour bus were killed after the vehicle hit a divider and overturned on its way down from Cameron Highlands Monday.

A Fire and Rescue Department spokesman said the incident occurred at about 11.45am in Pos Slim, about 5km from Simpang Pulai.

"Rescue efforts are still on-going. We believe at least 14 people died," he said.

More to come.

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
wtf is wrong with bus drivers? problem with them still not solved yet.......where are the JPJ officers that suppose to monitor those drivers? goyang kaki ah?
those gomen is bz due to coming election...
they dun mind people dying...only wana make sure oneself survival oni...hahahaha!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
they're saying now that 1.5decker busses not suited for long haul esp hillclimb. where have i heard them saying this before ar(ahem ahem the previous big accident on PLUS?) maybe they should recommend father bunta's AE86 for hauling tourists up to either cameron or genting la...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
they're saying now that 1.5decker busses not suited for long haul esp hillclimb. where have i heard them saying this before ar(ahem ahem the previous big accident on PLUS?) maybe they should recommend father bunta's AE86 for hauling tourists up to either cameron or genting la...
Like that will be another case adi. Newspaper Title "The Weirdest Accident in History".
Tourist died of heart attack after being drift all the way downhill while on board the Toyota AE86 Taxi.

:hmmmm2:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hmmm...usually bus driver reckless that caused it.

Anyway, lets see some photos. :biggrin:
Nice Car :love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Any of you guys know how to get rid of the problem when u put down your handbrake your handbrake light is still on or not? I always get this ... could it be not enough brake oil?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience