Idiot Drivers

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Supraltis, :idea: Ohh, actually you mean you got 2JZ in your Altis, so you name it Supraltis? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want to see, I want to see :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Supraltis, :idea: Ohh, actually you mean you got 2JZ in your Altis, so you name it Supraltis? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want to see, I want to see :biggrin:
LOLZ! :rofl: Beh tahan you adi keep zha kaw me lolz! :banghead: x 100

I give up adi I don't want to revenge liao lolz! You win :adore: :rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
LOLZ! :rofl: Beh tahan you adi keep zha kaw me lolz! :banghead: x 100

I give up adi I don't want to revenge liao lolz! You win :adore: :rofl:
Coz you say Supraltis, suddenly it came across my mine :idea:

I pronounce the Supraltis is like Super Altis..hahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

don't make me laugh infront of my monitor lah, my colleagues taught I got mental problem :stupid: :rofl:

Okay, I win. Let me quote this as prove :biggrin:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
alantjw:
I wish I'm able to drive a supra at such a young age but still can't afford yet. Just driving my dad's Altis.

If I'm driving Supra, I think I would stay far away from his car as I don't want to damage my car man. If I drive Supra, I think this type of ppl would like to agitate me even more :rofl:

Is that your celica bro in your display pic? Nice man.

yeehau86:
Ya..I'm driving a Supraltis or u meant the supra that i drive in Need For Speed Most Wanted? :rofl:
yeah man... the pic is my celica.. XD... btw... somehow if u drive those type of car.. normally people wont messed with u.. lol.. i use to drive civic also people keep bully me.. then i changed to celica.. less people bully me de... samore i paint it yellow on purpous to make sure they see me.. hahaha... and trying to tell them dun mess with me.. hahaha.. 1 day when u get ur supra de.. remember make a brights colour so that people can see u.. lol...

BTW back to topic here..
My friend is driving a Black supra and was travelling on a highway on the right lane around 130kmh... cruising only.. then he saw a car from the back with lots of lights everywhere.. like neons everywhere.. keep flashing peoples car to move a side ans keep overtaking... so my fren wan to see what car is that... so he maintain on the right lane to see... then the car came kina close and keep flashing my friend... then only he notice its a supra... i think he was like "Tiu loh supra leh.. high lite liao".. then the fella hide behind a car to keep out of my friends sight.. so my friend slows down to see.. he also slows down and continue to hide.. then my friend was like laughing at him...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No bro SF, you won. I'm not in the position to beat you even though mine is fitted with 2ZZ-GTE and yet still lose to your 1ZZ-FTE and your zha-ing skills are better than mine :rofl:
:thefinger: :rofl:

If mine is Super Altis which is only 1ZZ-FE, then yours with 2ZZ-GTE is consider as what leh :rofl:

Nevermind, tanjung rambutan still got extra rooms geh. :thefinger:

No need to quote lar cuz quote can be created geh lolz! So it might be fake that I admit defeat :evil:

You also admit that you lost ma :rofl: :laugh:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Ah Beng car saw a Monster car, of course scared and runaway :vroam:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
last night on my way home on kerinchi link i was on the right lane switching to left lane,
so there was an opening, i put signal & switch to left lane, there was a caldina on that lane, he saw me switching to his lane but honked me,...as if i cannot use his lane..... i was like WTF man, he is a malay guy, with a ciggarette in his hand out the window, summore from Caldina Club Msia, but didnt manage to get his member number... i mean, dont think u drive big/turbo car, u have to lansi........if u wanna lansi, we settle in sepang la...show how powdeful your car is.......

if your reading this, just a reminder that dont show off with your cigarette in your hand with your so called powderful car & think its your father's road. Its a public road.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yeah man... the pic is my celica.. XD... btw... somehow if u drive those type of car.. normally people wont messed with u.. lol.. i use to drive civic also people keep bully me.. then i changed to celica.. less people bully me de... samore i paint it yellow on purpous to make sure they see me.. hahaha... and trying to tell them dun mess with me.. hahaha.. 1 day when u get ur supra de.. remember make a brights colour so that people can see u.. lol...

BTW back to topic here..
My friend is driving a Black supra and was travelling on a highway on the right lane around 130kmh... cruising only.. then he saw a car from the back with lots of lights everywhere.. like neons everywhere.. keep flashing peoples car to move a side ans keep overtaking... so my fren wan to see what car is that... so he maintain on the right lane to see... then the car came kina close and keep flashing my friend... then only he notice its a supra... i think he was like "Tiu loh supra leh.. high lite liao".. then the fella hide behind a car to keep out of my friends sight.. so my friend slows down to see.. he also slows down and continue to hide.. then my friend was like laughing at him...
I think to have aggressive look on one's car is Black or maybe White with dark tints and widebodykit with hot rims. Well, hope is true but a kancil mess with u wor lolz!

I think that car must be some Ah Beng's car gua with all the lightings like a christmas tree. :rofl:
So, once he see a Supra, he dare not cucuk lo lolz! But at least he knows his own limits. There was once I was driving fast on a right lane and too many slow cars on the right lane adi and suddenly, saw a Porsche 911 with No. RE 55. I just follow lo lolz! Porsche ma how to overtake lolz!

Ya hope to get my dream car ASAP in future. Actually can get ST205 also happy la. But of course better to aim higher. If can get a ride on your friend's supra would be great lolz! :rofl:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
hahaa.... can buy ST 205 also mah... supra they say need lot of skill drive leh... if not the back very easy to buang or loose grip....

ok back to topic again.. lol...
last year i think.. i was driving my civic.. i just did my custom back bumper and just came out from the paint shop... on the way home while waiting at the summit traffic lights.. a bike just come and hit my back... i was like WTF.. i just painted it.. not even 1hour ago.. =.= then he just give me a sorry face and drove off... lucky when i got back i saw a small scratch only.. so i polished it up and it looks good as new again =.=

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys stick to topic....no more Supraltis..2JZ Altis...Pink Supra...etc...Post more pictures

KhalilK

Sep 7, 2009
Subang Jaya
if you wanna experience the ignorance and stupidity of malaysian drivers, all you have to do is try driving past a school around the time it finishes. freaking parents and bus sekolah drivers double and triple parking. blocking the whole damn road. i was once stuck for 30 mins in front of a school on a 3 lane road.

also, skrew all the assholes driving in the emergency lanes on the highway. if you bang into something stopped on the emergency lane. dont complain about vehicles stopped on the emergency lane think about what the hell you're doing driving on that lane anyway.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
OT here a little as a reply to alantjw.
Yes, I heard is not easy to drive Supra but not only supra but all FR cars need experience and skills to really understand the car. From what I heard especially raining my frens dare not speed if driving FR cars. But is a nice car to drive. With great power comes great responsibility ma :top:

Like that you are very unlucky kena bang after painting. Lucky enough you managed to removed the scratch mark. I usually use Tar Remover to remove.

Khalilk:
If you wanna know where is another school that will irritate you dearly, go to SMKKB. Kepong Baru Secondary school after 7pm. or after 1pm when school is over. I really hate to go through school are where it is so narrow around housing area. I find it stupid to have a school around a housing area instead of having it in a proper location.
Triple Park? Nowadays malaysian upgraded themselves adi. They went up to Four cars parking in a row. Just nuisance. Too creative and yet too ignorant.

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
sometimes those people didnt know what is a principle of driving ......then just know only that the road is belong to their grandpa .......no matter they are young or old , lady or gentlement even high post executive..didnt know what is understanding about.....i still remember when i drive at MRR2 there is a lady indian ...drive at fast line with 70km/ph...that time i really piss off and over take the car , i look at the drive ......i didnt mean to offence some one but if you got same senario like me u will understand....sometimes i didnt understand why friday pray they can be a triple park on the road ? as far as i concern no matter your skin colour we still in the same law when ur driving or parking ...but sometimes law can be break .....due to some reason...if we triple park sure kena saman...how about friday pray..? i didnt mean to offence or to critic someone but the fact is we are human, using same road and same mind....try to understand other when you are driving .

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
sorry no pics and no number plate as was driving,yesterday after watch movie and shopping,den going bck to wangsa from 1U,near the cimb bank there(i dunno wat road is tat call,den got 1 big left sweep and go downhill de)got 1 gold kelisa...damn idiot,use emergency lane,normal lar..den he speed summore...ok,den hit the front car's side mirror,luckily when i saw the idiot coming i straight hide my side mirror....is middle age guy...beside than then kelisa,a daihatsu charade oso..cant they juz Q up..damn

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
this fellow is guy or lady drive ? this guys musbe very emergency ...but did she or he put the double sign when driving in emergency lane.....

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
middle age guy,both of them,indian in kelisa and charade is chinese...
nt emergency,they juz dunwan to Q up,no emergency light,no horn or wat so ever,juz wan to cut Q...nabeh.my car oso wait for quite long and sucking more fuel than his car and his car cant wait?luckily din hit my car side mirror,else i go report,better yet,go down and smack him..grr

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
take it easy my friends, they just like a small kids which didnt know what is Q ? maybe they thought small car like kelisa can do what ever they fell , but they wrong if the car bang , how ? i believe they will be the most person to die first compare with other car....that why small car need to drive extra carefully compare with normal car....no need too angry with this children? we dont care how old is he ? but the attitude is like small kids..just forgive the small kids....

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
sometimes those people didnt know what is a principle of driving ......then just know only that the road is belong to their grandpa .......no matter they are young or old , lady or gentlement even high post executive..didnt know what is understanding about.....i still remember when i drive at MRR2 there is a lady indian ...drive at fast line with 70km/ph...that time i really piss off and over take the car , i look at the drive ......i didnt mean to offence some one but if you got same senario like me u will understand....sometimes i didnt understand why friday pray they can be a triple park on the road ? as far as i concern no matter your skin colour we still in the same law when ur driving or parking ...but sometimes law can be break .....due to some reason...if we triple park sure kena saman...how about friday pray..? i didnt mean to offence or to critic someone but the fact is we are human, using same road and same mind....try to understand other when you are driving .
lol.. i get what u mean... i also have problem drivng slow sometimes... due to rushing... and most of the time i drive fast just after a traffic jam to chase back my time loss in the jam... then there are idiots driving slow on the outer lane.... didnt they know that outer lane is only use for memotong????

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

does anyone know where i can get these liners/inserts in the Klang Valley/Seremban?

my new brake pads are squealing mad and i've tried everything except these liners/inserts.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

shikes, wished i had posted using my zerotohundred username with respectable post count. using FB sign-in makes me a complete newbie. :bawling:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience