Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, something to do with the blood vessel too close to the skin surface and even light knocks will make it bleed, so you will get bluish marks.
But yours is in the shape of love bite?.....:biggrin:

Qing Ming festival is more to clearing/prayers at the graves of ones' own departed family, so stories will be different from the Chinese 7th Ghost month.

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
Hi guys

Shared a story here. Happened few years back in taman negara pahang. I booked for camping site. Just my wife & i. Before that i already ask the management if there others people/group. They say have. So i comfirm the booking lol. But when reach there, there group cancel the booking & only 2 of us there. So i decide to move into a chalet, all full book. Since we are already there, i start to built up tent and everythig.

1st night seems ok. On 2nd night theres something shake our tent like to pull out it from ground. I just keep quite coz don not want to frighten my wife. thought it was wind but no sound at all.some more the tent more left and right. Almost 1/2 hr it happen & just stop went the teen who saty in chalet up hill turn on his balcony light. Immediately it stop. Till morning nothing happen. My wife just ask me when we on the way back to KL.

Till now i do not know what happen. But i always keep in mind that no only us in this world. There is something we cannot see with naked eye. I always pay respect each time at new places.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Hi guys

Shared a story here. Happened few years back in taman negara pahang. I booked for camping site. Just my wife & i. Before that i already ask the management if there others people/group. They say have. So i comfirm the booking lol. But when reach there, there group cancel the booking & only 2 of us there. So i decide to move into a chalet, all full book. Since we are already there, i start to built up tent and everythig.

1st night seems ok. On 2nd night theres something shake our tent like to pull out it from ground. I just keep quite coz don not want to frighten my wife. thought it was wind but no sound at all.some more the tent more left and right. Almost 1/2 hr it happen & just stop went the teen who saty in chalet up hill turn on his balcony light. Immediately it stop. Till morning nothing happen. My wife just ask me when we on the way back to KL.

Till now i do not know what happen. But i always keep in mind that no only us in this world. There is something we cannot see with naked eye. I always pay respect each time at new places.
any bear or other beast around...luckily u r ok....

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
entry point is where the "ghost" enter n exit my house, while the love bite im sure most of us will know how does it look like..haha

jungle like taman negara i think is known to have more spirits or ghost than any other place.

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
any bear or other beast around...luckily u r ok....
no trace of wild beast around..

Monkey jump onto your tent, and when the lights came on, they cabut......:biggrin:
no sound at all lah bro.:biggrin: but that time just think all the good thing only.

---------- Post added 03-29-2012 at 12:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 03-28-2012 at 11:53 PM ----------

but actually i feel that i see and hear more in early morning rather than late night

morning like 5-6.30 am...
they gonna check in already.it's gonna daylight soon.:marchmellow:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
entry point is where the "ghost" enter n exit my house, while the love bite im sure most of us will know how does it look like..haha

jungle like taman negara i think is known to have more spirits or ghost than any other place.
Oh! only to your house. I thought was like some gateway they use to come and go from dimension to dimension. So you are required to sleep with lights on?

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
Oh! only to your house. I thought was like some gateway they use to come and go from dimension to dimension. So you are required to sleep with lights on?
yeah, atleast with a side lamp on, not totally dark.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
mick so brave, i will nvr ever stay in dat room if somebody told me dat..

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Halo ~! Been reading this thread for so long lol...108 pages =.="

Well im very lucky to have never experienced any. I would say I am a free thinker but I still believe in what other believes as a sign of respect. Er...ok the last sentence was abit confusing. I would say, u wan me to believe also can, dowan me to believe also can :biggrin: but i respect every culture and religion on this mother earth.

Well i got some stories to tell too. I got 2 stories so far..1 is when I was in Tasik Chini, Pahang to undergo my National Service. Another is my brother's previous car. I'll tell the first story first :itsme:

Before I start with something scary, allow me to start with something funny to me (suddenly crossed my mind). When I was in NS, my camp is located just beside the bathroom+toilet (its a big room with 6 toilets and a water tank for us to bath orgy-ly). They build the toilet on lower ground - almost 1 meter lower than my camp level. There was this night in the wee hours when I was sleeping, I was suddenly being awaken by sound of running steps. Because they installed street lights along the camp, I could see a figure running pass by my camp towards the toilet, and then jump ~ with hangtime of 5 secs before reaching the floor (dat dude was good). I guess he must be either scared of bumping on other "dudes" or just merely shits are coming out.

Alright..time for real stories (dont knw if its real, told by my fren. But who cares?). Our tent was occupied by 10 trainees. 5 bed on one side and 5 on the other. All are equally placed. But in my fren's tent, they were a little bit gay-er. The places the beds in pair. Means 2+2+1 on left side and the same on the right. So one night..he woke up in a sudden. With some kind of blur..he rolled himself over to the other side. When he was about to close his eyes..he felt that something was not right. He opened his eyes, and saw two persons..standing not far away from him. So he was like, "err..who is dat.."

The both "dudes" he saw was standing still motionless, staring at the radio (at the end of the tent, there's a rack and they places a radio there..and it's always on when they sleep). The first "dude"...nothing special..just someone clad in jeans and t-shirt..looked like a teenager. Then his eyes moved to the 2nd "dude". Oh my lady gaga !!!! The 2nd dude is also nothing special, same like the first one, clad in t-shirt and jeans. But the only thing dat made him prayed for lady gaga was dat..the 2nd dude was standing in the middle of 2 beds!! The distance of each bed is less than 5cm !! Upon seeing dat, he quickly rolled his body away from facing the "dudes" and closed his whole body with the blanket and forced himself to sleep. Then around 5am..his neighbour (the 1 who sleeps beside him) woke up for prayers and my held his hands tight and told him to stay and dont go anywhere.

To end this story, there's another funny thing happened in the camp. My fren, being a big n fat guy, snored loudly in sleep. Then someone used the askar boots and threw at him :biggrin:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
is that 2 dudes that he saw a ghost or a person? half transparent?
dont forget the 2nd story u promised..hehee..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Did you guys see the picture of these non-chinese kids who were posing and doing all sorts of funny stuff on chinese graves? It was circulated all over facebook and these kids were sitting on the tombstone la, posing all sorts of disrespectful stuff together with the chinese tombs and all.

What I want to know is what happened to these kids. Did all of them get strange incurable illnesses and suffer horribly before their bomoh told them to go back to these tombs to give offerings to appease the spirits or did they get away with it?

(Or did they just get tracked down by the chinese community and beaten up to pulp for dissecrating a gravesite?)

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This reminds me of a bet between two friends. One of them is supposed to place a flower at every grave starting 12 midnight. To bad the bet did not go on, but I did ask what is the logic of this bet. Then the other friend answer, just wanted to test his bravery is one thing. Whether if he did not bring enough flowers, will he hear a voice, "How come I don't get a flower too? from the next grave......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Did you guys see the picture of these non-chinese kids who were posing and doing all sorts of funny stuff on chinese graves? It was circulated all over facebook and these kids were sitting on the tombstone la, posing all sorts of disrespectful stuff together with the chinese tombs and all.

What I want to know is what happened to these kids. Did all of them get strange incurable illnesses and suffer horribly before their bomoh told them to go back to these tombs to give offerings to appease the spirits or did they get away with it?

(Or did they just get tracked down by the chinese community and beaten up to pulp for dissecrating a gravesite?)
What race? Kwai chai ah! playing Halloween?

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
i actually saw the post regarding those kid sitting on tombstone, i dont think anyone will update what actually happened to them.
Last Sunday, i went to my younger cousin grave for qing ming prayer in Meru Fairy Park. Nowdays the modern tombstone they were all built up closely together with minnimal space for u to burn the offering. As usual, every year my family will burn alot of "gold, paper car, hse etc.." so this time we actually we did the same, just a lil more than previous year. while we started burning it, the fire was big and were spreading quickly. Suddenly a loud cracked and the tiles of the tombstone on another row directly infront of my cousin's exploded due to the extreme heat. There was atleast 9 damaged 6 x 6 tiles, so we quickly went over to the damaged tombstone and apologised.
After that we actually report to the caretaker n paid him small fee to repair n replace the damaged tiles.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

This reminds me of a bet between two friends. One of them is supposed to place a flower at every grave starting 12 midnight. To bad the bet did not go on, but I did ask what is the logic of this bet. Then the other friend answer, just wanted to test his bravery is one thing. Whether if he did not bring enough flowers, will he hear a voice, "How come I don't get a flower too? from the next grave......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

What race? Kwai chai ah! playing Halloween?
if im not wrong is Malay.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, I would have done the same thing. Lucky my grandpa grave is in the old fashion area, so plenty of space to burn still

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
a friend working at genting, everyday when he went back to his hostel situated behind all the theme parks and hotel, its bit dark..if u guys went genting and when going out from carpark u can see on yr right side there are some hostel for staffs. ok, cut story short, everytime he passing by the staircase to his hostel (2nd floor) he always saw a long hair girl wearing white and standing by the edge of the window frame and smile at him....he thought she is one of the staff there cos most of them wear white blouse and making she taking a cigarrette break or so...
its been going on for 2 weeks and everytime he will smile back politely and after that she is nowhere to be seen. but whenever he travels back to kl, he felt his motorbike very heavy like there is a pillion ...then he always very hard to sleep at nite...like someone staring at him somewhere in the room, so he seek his parents help to arrange to meet up a medium, ended up, they found out that a ghost liked him and following him....but she is nice and harmless, not easy to let him go cos they are connected somehow but i not sure what connection...anyway the guys just treat nothing happen and move on with his life until he quit the job and come back kl to work and then he felt the girl not following him anymore...weird but its up to us to believe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just did an engine conversion and i fill that the car is vibrating like hell after the conversion. Any sifu's out there know the reason for this?? I have even tried to change the engine mounting but it's still the same......any ideas???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience