how to clean injectors ourself??

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
autochild name is quite reputable among clubs already ...
for one reason , they fix car problems and rectify problems rather than changing parts as what other mech does ...
this is also due to an ang moh running the business ... brendan is the name of the owner .

anywhere , the website is http://www.autochild.com.my

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Tell u guys one thing, if u go to AutoChild Glenmarie, get ready to spend some money..

n make sure u ask everything , to every single detail about how much everything's gonna cost. Dun juz nod ur head when the "angmoh" owner tell u his assumptions about the price... make sure u noe how much its gonna cost, and YES, even the labour cost. Ang moh very big meh, no need die ar..? :emoticon_U:

dont kena con like me, long story i lazy to explain ... frankly speaking, my servicing costed RM245 becoz i din asked properly how he's charging me.

n plz make sure its not tat bangladesh new fucking worker tats attending to your car during service or jacking up the car .. coz he totally sucks...

so juz be careful la yea?

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
maybe u shud put this up at the autochild thread, and see what autochild has to say or explain? i believe its the better for all the forumers.

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
wah nitrus u send to autochild ar ? wah i dun believe it ..... its expensive but good la ..... but u can also find a place where its dat good but in a cheaper run ma ..... just ask all the zth member they will direct u there ......

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
mengz, is there an autochild thread? i havent seen it around ..

edwin : dun believe i sent there ar? hahaha, believe it fren. n yes there r cheaper place with similar (or maybe better from my experience with the workmanship) pricing..

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=81308

bro this one. i believe its fair that u post it there, so that autochild can reply and we can hear both sides of the story. coz after reading their reviews i wanted to send my car there, now saw ur post, i also hesitate. so we need to clear this up and then from there on, forumers can make decision to go or not to go.

cheers

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
mengz said:

bro this one. i believe its fair that u post it there, so that autochild can reply and we can hear both sides of the story. coz after reading their reviews i wanted to send my car there, now saw ur post, i also hesitate. so we need to clear this up and then from there on, forumers can make decision to go or not to go.

cheers
yo mengz, well .. as u can see in the thread, even the ppl are mostly talking about the single word ... "Cost" . Im abit lazy to vent again in that thread, i cant juz cut n paste my post there rite..? Anyway i think that thread has died ady, dun think Autochild is still advertising thru ZTH anymore (or i am wrong?)

But anyway, i'll quote from wat Izso said in Autochild's thread, "I have to warn you guys about the money you are going to spend on the maintenance. Do what you need, not the whole package. Otherwise you might freak" ..

so, reli up to u la bro... :regular_smile: juz noe wat u're asking for there, dun let him business talk u into doing wat u dun need, YET.

depends on wat u wanna do to u car la mengz, if its juz normal servicing i suggest u go to somewhere where u can get the same service (or maybe even better, considering ur chance of getting that lousy bangladesh noob worker to service ur car) ... if u wanna do something major service to ur car, then u can try Autochild la ... but if u're the kind who's "on a budget" , then really , juz go somewhere else tat can offer u similar service.

if u skeptical about wat i reviewed u on (coz this is MY experience) , then u can still try the place! then tell me how was ur service.. u might be lucky. :regular_smile:

having a shop with a foreign boss/mech may be a "wow" thing among us locals , but to me, it doesnt make them more knowledgable or better than M'sians.. still the same under d skin... cheers!

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
he mean like the same way like we did la....

cb70

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
Serdang
mengz said:

cheers
Bro mengz,

Is the add correct? cannot open the page,...

kayrul

Known Member
Jan 29, 2006
whoa..

better send ur car to autochild laa. hehe.. but u have to prepare for the worse. i mean.. u have to prepare to bring a lots of cash.

cheers..~!

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
nitrus bro, thanks for ur feedback. dont worry, i wont be a sucker. to me, ang mo or no ang mo, i dun care. as long do a good job to my car. anyways, i just wanna check out their engine flush service only. decarbon i can do myself almost FOC :) normal service i got my trusted mech to do it. but he dont have the machine to do the flush.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
mengz said:
nitrus bro, thanks for ur feedback. dont worry, i wont be a sucker. to me, ang mo or no ang mo, i dun care. as long do a good job to my car. anyways, i just wanna check out their engine flush service only. decarbon i can do myself almost FOC :) normal service i got my trusted mech to do it. but he dont have the machine to do the flush.
i heard they are using Q8 oil to flush...but not sure how true is tis...:X-:

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
wah.....so wasted ar use Q8 oil to flush.....better use cheap cheap oil like nasa brand, hi-rev or any other cheap brand

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, my Honda Civic Ek Type R has been stolen 1week ago, i've made police report but nothing goes on, my fren has spotted the car in few diffrent places but lost track, suspected 2 malay guys ware driving dangerously and freaking fast on the road using the same reg no plate and the car still in 1piece...pls pls pls help me contact me 012-2629705, or 03-21159999 rakan cop, rewards will be paid off, tq so much ur all...
the car was stolen since the 3rd day of CNY at pandan indah public...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience