Honda Civic EP3 owners......

lodieus

Nov 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys,

Just bought an EP3. Please welcome me hehe ... Certainly a nice car to drive and I like the looks. It's modest, so nobody go 'cucuk' me for no reason. I am usually overseas (right now, actually), hence, hope I can join you guys TT or Sunday Drive one fine day.

Go EP3ersss....!!

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
Hi Guys,

Just bought an EP3. Please welcome me hehe ... Certainly a nice car to drive and I like the looks. It's modest, so nobody go 'cucuk' me for no reason. I am usually overseas (right now, actually), hence, hope I can join you guys TT or Sunday Drive one fine day.

Go EP3ersss....!!
supp man...welcome to the family....where u from? care to share more about ur ride?

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

hehehe..dah tulis dari kl ek..malu malu..hahaha

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
stakat ni lom ade mase lah bro..kalau gi kl pon..mesti ade sbb...n...tak bwk kete...ari tu..insyallah nanti trn..aku inform..

lodieus

Nov 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
[DIGG="supp man...welcome to the family....where u from? care to share more about ur ride?" hehehe..dah tulis dari kl ek..malu malu..hahaha][/DIGG]

Yeke ada tulis from KL? Not KL la to be precise, area Klang valley anyway.
Just bought it from a friend. Since he is the 3rd owner (how time flies, EP3 is old already), even he is not very sure what the complete mods are. He did take care of the car extremely well, jaga macam bini. Tp engine mmg stock la.

Minor mods like Throttle Body, custom straight flow, Blitz airfilter, Gab springs, Ultra racing front stabilizer bar & semi-racing Exedy clutch (yg ni mmg nak kene jual, drive around full-traffic LDP for 2 days, especially when jammed on the flyover, hurts my knee ...), final drive FD2R. Suspect the car is using aftermarket ecu. need to check.

Affiq, clutch apa yg ko pakai? kalau stock clutch set berapa harga? Need soft one hahaa ...

lodieus

Nov 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
nice setup bro..ok lah tu... kira mild mods juga...
so when are u coming back?
Mmmm ... current plan is this Raya. If I missed that one, Dec derr. Currently the car is idle and my father/li'l brother may drive it around. Setahun bese balik 2x-3x, and about 1-2weeks per holiday

I saw 2 EP3s before, 1 at B Jalil & at Puchong. Not sure u knew them or not.
The EP3 reminds me of an EG6 with heavier body, but K20A is little less angry and need to be very careful with the power delivery (it surprised me, I expect it to behave like B18C). As I am not yet familiar with the car, don't really have the courage to push the car to the max. Afraid of mis-shift oso haha. My intent is to increase the torque to add more driving feel.

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
[DIGG="supp man...welcome to the family....where u from? care to share more about ur ride?" hehehe..dah tulis dari kl ek..malu malu..hahaha][/DIGG]

Yeke ada tulis from KL? Not KL la to be precise, area Klang valley anyway.
Just bought it from a friend. Since he is the 3rd owner (how time flies, EP3 is old already), even he is not very sure what the complete mods are. He did take care of the car extremely well, jaga macam bini. Tp engine mmg stock la.

Minor mods like Throttle Body, custom straight flow, Blitz airfilter, Gab springs, Ultra racing front stabilizer bar & semi-racing Exedy clutch (yg ni mmg nak kene jual, drive around full-traffic LDP for 2 days, especially when jammed on the flyover, hurts my knee ...), final drive FD2R. Suspect the car is using aftermarket ecu. need to check.

Affiq, clutch apa yg ko pakai? kalau stock clutch set berapa harga? Need soft one hahaa ...
got...at the top right side of ur post...ok lah tu those mods...can do much more..hehe..im using ogura super single clutch right not..and..sorry..i dont know the stock clutch set...try ogura lah...i dont think its too hard untill lutot skt lah... u already join the dc5/ep3 malaysia fb grp?

lodieus

Nov 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
got...at the top right side of ur post...ok lah tu those mods...can do much more..hehe..im using ogura super single clutch right not..and..sorry..i dont know the stock clutch set...try ogura lah...i dont think its too hard untill lutot skt lah... u already join the dc5/ep3 malaysia fb grp?
Belum lagi .. buat basikal pancit is showing me the ropes Haha .. very helpful guy

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
try to search of the grp..alot of helpful guys there also...semue sifus2....

lodieus

Nov 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Ok Affiq ... need to learn from the sifus, I want to keep the car for a long time so require good advice to maintain the car :nurse:

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
hahaha...same here....no plans on selling my car in the near n distance future..add me up in fb bro... look for mohamad affiq with a baby pic in a black two forties tshirt...

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
maybe dah boring kot....upgrade...or tak tahan nk pakai minyak 97 lg..

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
hahaha...actually..kalau pakai 95 pon ok lg lah..just jgn hentam sgt lah engine ko tu...

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
barang ep? such as? kalau cari body part....mmg sorry lah...performance...rase tung chun pon amek dari kl n spore..

syamharris

Feb 15, 2006
Sifus, parts (ep3) apa yg cepat or selalu kong? sbb nak kirim kat kawan yg nak balik dari oberseas. -saya budak baru belajar-

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my satria meters is totally out man.... my rpm, temp. , oil and the whole thing is not working rite now.... anyone knows how much is the cheapest that i can get and where?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience