Hello. I need some info about mr2

Jan 11, 2009
Hello all mr2 and mrs users
I am planing to buy a mr2 and i wonder how much it will cost and I would like to know is it hard to find parts for mr2 and is it costly to maintain the car?

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
If it is any help, I just got mine a short time ago and getting parts was easy as we have wonderful hunters:adore: in our forum who can hunt down anything to do with MR2/MRS and get it for you :driver:

chlai28

Known Member
Feb 9, 2004
Agree with iexit. In a nutshell: NO. I went from na auto to 245 turbo full convert wiring interior etc with bodykit in 6 months. The mr2 sifus in malaysia are all very good in getting parts. Wing Hin is also a good source for year and tear stuff. All you need is some patience and a little cash.

Bump: Agree with iexit. In a nutshell: NO. I went from na auto to 245 turbo full convert wiring interior etc with bodykit in 6 months. The mr2 sifus in malaysia are all very good in getting parts. Wing Hin is also a good source for year and tear stuff. All you need is some patience and a little cash.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Power is relative, at least for petrol heads, and warp speed just doesn’t cut it for some. The Canadian owner of this Chevy Camaro probably wouldn’t fall into that category either, he needs one just for himself and all the raging 1,400 horses he has under the hood of his car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience