FIAT Multipla

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I just have to laugh at this thread and the replies. (Actually it happens in most topics around here)

The Topic posed a question "FIAT Multipla, Ugliest car in the world???"

Or did you guys not read properly. This means the starter wanted to gauge the opinions of fellow members here. So what we should do is to voice out our thoughts about it. And whenever you have people sharing opinions, there's bound to be disagreement and conflicts of ideas and you get banter and debates...WHICH ARE GOOD. As long as it's all intelectual banter and not personal insults.

So, go ahead...say why you hate the car. Say why you like the car. Give the person who disagrees a piece of your mind. I'm sure its a lot better than a place where someone states his or her opinion and everyone just nods his or her head. This is a forum for crying out loud.

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
Subsonique,
your post above IS TO EDUCATE the rest of you are not in the know of car designs and concepts...

nevertheless, keep on bashing the car y'all ;) heheh

it's nice to know Multipla will stir the soul of those who sees it. If its being criticize upon thus creating a controversial debate, i would say it is a successful design after all...

Fiat Centrostile will be happy to know about this too, if they read forums like this.

Italians. They really know their art.

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Here's a quick quiz to get the real answer out of you guys:

Would you let your friends see you getting out of a Multipla? :rolleyes:

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
haha prozac, yes i would but i would rather die getting seen going out of Alfadana hehe. not bashing the car, just a figure of speech hehe.

silverfish, yup i agree with you bro, but if you read em all, then you would know or at least understand, some people are not bashing the Multipla alone. yet, they dragged the owner or driver in as well. now bashing on designs are good, that's what we designer face everyday. but we do not go on personal insults such as 'even the driver looks stupid'. now correct me if i am wrong or are you too good at it?

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
Originally posted by EcstacyElmo@Feb 9 2005, 22:51
its a fugly fugly car

last time saw a some idiot driving like an ass, after that stop beside my car, i stared at him like the idiot he was, then after then...broom broom in the multipla, cut dangerously n drive away along concord hotel turn to klcc there some where

really wished he died man, so ugly car also drivier drive like stupid shyt.act macho sumore <_<
read this. a Multipla zipping away dangerously? haha i reckon not. if it's in a highway, it might be true though.

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
did FIAT give special prices to sell this ugly beast recently ?

After this topic started, I'm starting to see more and more Multiplas around !
and when I see the drivers, I'll go like .. how could you ..? haha ..

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
In some ways the looks of a car does reflect on to the driver's image.

For example, imagine a good looking fellow, who's properly dressed and comes across as a totally cool fellow. You'd think he would be a great guy to befriend or girls would want to get into his pants. But then you see him get into a Fiat Multipla. And the coolness sort of erodes away (this is assuming 90% of the population hate the Multipla's looks which I'm quietly confident is a fact). It's very similar to those forward mails you get with a naked girl's pictures inside. All is well until you reach the part where she removes her pants and you find out she has a penis.

Now if the good looking chap got into a nice, decent executive saloon instead, that wouldn't happen.

There are better ways to grab someone's attention which will similarly leave a very permanent mark in their minds other than getting into or out of a horrible looking car.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
haha gti88, no more la bro. this 1st version of Multipla is no longer in production hehe. they are gonna go with the newer version, less controversial hehe. anyway, i reckon Multipla is here to haunt you bro hehe.

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
Originally posted by beatnik@Feb 9 2005, 23:17

VroOOooOOmmm
this one is also equally ugly...

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
hey the Juara is good looking la bro. no doubt seriously, it just needs to be tweaked a little in its cosmteic department. seriously, it looks good la.

tamingsarimoden haha, now that is real bro.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
silverfish, that PT Cruiser? well, i would take the car, but not the guy inside hehe.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Originally posted by subsonique@Feb 17 2005, 17:02
silverfish, that PT Cruiser? well, i would take the car, but not the guy inside hehe.
The PT cruiser is another abomination.

BTW, are you a designer or artist of some kind? If you are that would explain your taste in "eccentric" looking cars. :)

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
silverfish, yup bro, i am an artist, a graphic designer. art is within my blood. hehe eccentric is the right word i reckon.

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
Originally posted by si|verfish@Feb 17 2005, 16:45
In some ways the looks of a car does reflect on to the driver's image.

For example, imagine a good looking fellow, who's properly dressed and comes across as a totally cool fellow. You'd think he would be a great guy to befriend or girls would want to get into his pants. But then you see him get into a Fiat Multipla. And the coolness sort of erodes away (this is assuming 90% of the population hate the Multipla's looks which I'm quietly confident is a fact). It's very similar to those forward mails you get with a naked girl's pictures inside. All is well until you reach the part where she removes her pants and you find out she has a penis.

Now if the good looking chap got into a nice, decent executive saloon instead, that wouldn't happen.

There are better ways to grab someone's attention which will similarly leave a very permanent mark in their minds other than getting into or out of a horrible looking car.
i beg to differ as... like we've said many times before again and again... beauty lies in the hands of the beholder...

for example...

Do you remember last years JGTC reacqueens, the Kurenai? They (four of 'em) and their manager Miyamoto had rented a Honda Stream as their transportation here in KL and about. And guess what? I personally "borrowed" a friend's Multipla to take them out for dinner. And they were like "forget the honda, and let's get into the kawaii no kuruma"

Was is just me or the queens simply like cute cars? :D

And i ain't no good looking man iether heheh

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
delima, ceh ceh ceh, kawaii no kuruma? ceh ceh, never invited me huh? like this la, so called brother haha. when is the next outing la?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifus..

my friend have a mazda 808 13B rotary engine..the question is i need some advise to all sifus here about the custom air filter for 13B N/A rotary engine carburetor.which 1 is the most suitable that can fix with the stock carburetor that will give better performance(better pickup n top speed).the current setting is hard to get the pickup with the stock air filter..

hope anyone could help..
thanx :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience