Choices of cars to buy?

RM100k and brand new car. Which one would you choose?

• VW Polo Sedan 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia Forte 2.0

• Ford Focus Sedan 1.8

• Nissan Sylphy 2.0

• Toyota Vios 1.5

• Chery Eastar 2.0

• Mazda 2 Sedan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Kia Forte is the best. Toyota Vios even though top model only a few things even Proton Preve can beat -.-
The Kia K3 is launching July 3rd. Air cooled/ventilated seats. You'll literally have wind blowing up your ass! :biggrin:

Looks promising. But ultimately it's still a Naza service center which I have zero faith in. Will have to see.

Izso dowan 2nd hand cars, cos his missus only want new ones.:driver:

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

if for izso dun talk bout 2nd hand, 3rd or 4th hand he also wants....janji evo or scooby :proud:
Danz summed it up pretty much accurately. He knows me well! No need to think twice, Evo/Scooby if not brand new car. Space, boot and performance. Me happy wife happy. :biggrin: But pity wife doesn't want 2nd hand. She's worried about maintenance and all that funky stuff. Also she doesn't trust me and my DIY servicing. Hahahaha!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh, not K3? :biggrin:
Name changed to Cerato.
Name Cerato, but id still K3 if not mistaken. Like Accord got SM4, and so on....

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Ver.8 got 80-90k
Ver. 8 should have by now....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

The Kia K3 is launching July 3rd. Air cooled/ventilated seats. You'll literally have wind blowing up your ass! :biggrin:

Looks promising. But ultimately it's still a Naza service center which I have zero faith in. Will have to see.

Danz summed it up pretty much accurately. He knows me well! No need to think twice, Evo/Scooby if not brand new car. Space, boot and performance. Me happy wife happy. :biggrin: But pity wife doesn't want 2nd hand. She's worried about maintenance and all that funky stuff. Also she doesn't trust me and my DIY servicing. Hahahaha!
hahahahahaahahhahahaha and we always look out for your DIY tips......:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, that's exactly like my wife too when I was looking for Evo IX! Even after finding a very nice one, once she knows it's year 2005/2006 which is already like 7yrs old, it's a big NO. :( She also does not trust my right foot to behave well! So no choice, have to settle for a compromise.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Cerato looks good leh. But the Forte was good too. The only thing that spoilt these cars is the supporting importer.. too notorious for poor service.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Cerato looks good leh. But the Forte was good too. The only thing that spoilt these cars is the supporting importer.. too notorious for poor service.
Cannot really dig the new Kia look, especially the grill, just look weird/funny to me like joining the 2 nostrils of the BMW grill. The Hyundai one seems look a bit better IMHO.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeah, that's exactly like my wife too when I was looking for Evo IX! Even after finding a very nice one, once she knows it's year 2005/2006 which is already like 7yrs old, it's a big NO. :( She also does not trust my right foot to behave well! So no choice, have to settle for a compromise.
That's why they say never bring your minister or your gf when buying a car you want. You will never get a car you like with them around. Next car I'm making purchase alone, knowing she definitely won't agree if I choose that car LOL

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
That's why they say never bring your minister or your gf when buying a car you want. You will never get a car you like with them around. Next car I'm making purchase alone, knowing she definitely won't agree if I choose that car LOL
but actually its true la. like the last time when i was hunting for my perdana v6 i went with my wife to used car lots to hunt for 1, but eventually she got tired of following me around after a couple of weeks. eventually i came back with a twin turbo :biggrin: & she thought it was std engine with auto tranny...

so from now on when ever i go searching for another car she will follow me. already warned me no scooby or evo like Izso & 6uest' wife haha....get a std car only.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
but actually its true la. like the last time when i was hunting for my perdana v6 i went with my wife to used car lots to hunt for 1, but eventually she got tired of following me around after a couple of weeks. eventually i came back with a twin turbo :biggrin: & she thought it was std engine with auto tranny...

so from now on when ever i go searching for another car she will follow me. already warned me no scooby or evo like Izso & 6uest' wife haha....get a std car only.
Lucky my wife not like that. She gets her car, I get mine......:driver::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The new altis is ugly...is like Mini Camry as usual. Must the design gets uglier each time :banghead:

The Dual VVT-i one at least still look like Altis...new one really look like Mini Camry...

Not even close to the Furia Concept...

Vs

Older model

Furia Concept

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yeah I also don't like the new Altis, the proportion looks chubby.
But it's actually longer than a Sylphy and apparently will have as much leg room which is promising considering how roomy the Sylphy is.

Then again, the Sylphy is being refreshed too so that might come out pretty nice.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But it's actually longer than a Sylphy and apparently will have as much leg room which is promising considering how roomy the Sylphy is.

Then again, the Sylphy is being refreshed too so that might come out pretty nice.
Do you think it will look nice based on what they did for the Almera?.....:biggrin:
But then looks is always in the eye of the beholder....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Do you think it will look nice based on what they did for the Almera?.....:biggrin:
But then looks is always in the eye of the beholder....:driver:
The new Sylphy is much better. This time I'll support Izso for Improve Disease Syphilis.

Syphilis in USA has already launched but it is launched as a replacement for Sentra. So, not
sure what it will be in Malaysia. Either a Syphilis or new Sentra.

Most probably be Syphilis since the current one has been too long on the road.

No more pussy radio console.

Nice interior too.

One thing is that, no longer brake drums. The new Sentra in US is powered by 1.8L engine about 130hp.

Somehow have some resemblance of the Almera but at least this Syphilis design is more balance.
No odd shape body looks. 17inch tyres..

read more here.

New Nissan Sylphy is the 2013 Nissan Sentra in USA

Thailand Launching:

Nissan Sylphy launched in Thailand - new model gets improved 1.6, new 1.8, CVT; from 746,000 baht

Most probably will launch in Malaysia. China was the 1st one and Thailand is 2nd. US I guess the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, Need help!

REWARD
RM5,000.00
For the recovery of
Ford TX3 WHITE
WDD 69
Missing from area of Aman Suria, July 29, 2009
In full condition with
-One unit WACOM Computer Monitor
-One unit Projector
RM3,000.00
If recovered incomplete or without the above items
Call/telephone
Mr Lee at:
016 323 5443

Standard Stock WHITE TX3, White Rims, no funky stickers, new paint job, new tyres -WDD69-

Cheers mate,
LEE...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience