Cefiro Gathering at BERGER King 31/7/05

tUps

Jul 28, 2005
Malaysia/Phil
sigh, wanted to go, but woke up at 4pm today, haha, sry guys.

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
sorry guys that i didn't turn up. currently not feeling too well ... having fever man ... hope to meet u all again the next time. how did the meet up went on? wat did u guys did?

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
DinNismo said:
What for.....??? If u want to see a nice std cun power ceffy, see smurf's car..

my car not nice anymore....(scratch2 ..bang2...aledy)
dont be so low profile... come come upload both ride of u guys...... :)

at least can give some lights to my future mod mah.... :D

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
cgui said:
sorry guys that i didn't turn up. currently not feeling too well ... having fever man ... hope to meet u all again the next time. how did the meet up went on? wat did u guys did?
no wonder didnt c u la cgui...we all keep thinkin wher r u...hehe
anyway, just had some quick bite...then we just chatted about feilos n stuffs. thats all. pretty interestin to know some of them...
hopefully more will join us next time...plenty of space to park at that area coz modesto's car park is not use...(closed mah) hehehe

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
ongteckweng said:
no wonder didnt c u la cgui...we all keep thinkin wher r u...hehe
anyway, just had some quick bite...then we just chatted about feilos n stuffs. thats all. pretty interestin to know some of them...
hopefully more will join us next time...plenty of space to park at that area coz modesto's car park is not use...(closed mah) hehehe
give a FR on what u guys discussed lah..... interesting to find out wor.... :)

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
Yeah...very nice to see you all at the gathering...but haven't got chance to test drive Ong car (to compare with my car) after conversion. Miss Peter too, another 2.5l Cefiro gang.

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
really am sorry guys. wanted to go but when step out of house & look at the sun ... wah lau eh .. very hot ... cannot tahan ..

so went back to bed .. & took panadol to reduce headache.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
haiya...law...didnt know u wanna test...was rushin back home coz got things to do...hehe
next time okie...i promise...but should b not as powerful as urs coz i m using 235/45/17 tires...so a bit dragging...

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
cgui...yeah, miss you there, looking forward to see you next time yah.

Ong...no problem. Will call your friend to check possible issue using 3.0l wiring and ecu on 2.5l engine.

Gandalf

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Eh? No mention of me wan? No cefiro mean no mention issit? Yor... That means I have to get my feilo quik qui liao.

Anyways, sorry I had to leave early. Something came up as I was waiting for you guys in ProJet. So had to go back to Cheras pronto.

Sori ar, law. I mistaken you for lokeky. Maap. When I saw your face like one kind, like "what is this guy raving about?" I know I've mistaken you liao.

Mancell. Pretty babies you have there. Very big wor. Must be a handful taking care of them. Ermm.. cute kids you have with you too. Hahahaha...

RachelAgl & Lokeky, Didn't actually talk to you guys. Hope to do so in the later meet ups.
Ong. ... hehehe... nice car. Nice wheels. Nice engine. Nice headlights. You think mebbe can spray the ori headlights to the smoked effect ar?

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
Gandalf said:
Sori ar, law. I mistaken you for lokeky. Maap. When I saw your face like one kind, like "what is this guy raving about?" I know I've mistaken you liao.
Hi Gandalf, nice to see around though just few minutes. Apology if my ugly face make you misunderstand me.

Updates us when you get your "baby"

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
ongteckweng said:
just came back from gathering. few guys turn up. Attendance:

Lawcc
MancCell
RachelAgl
Lokeky (Autoworld)
ongteckweng..

had a good discussion about our feilos. nice meeting u guys. hopefully
we can really keep this goin. maybe some drive up to a place.
anyway, a pic from the gathering...hehehe

Am glad to meet you guys...real car enthusiasts...though I was expecting few more to be there...

Too little time for "car talk"...1st gathering...need some time to get to know each other... and warming up...
Hope that the next gathering we can have more members and more time to chat...

Still manage to pick up some useful info about our fei-lo...

Lokeky n Ong sure know lots about car stuff...

Lawcc was more focused on his engine convertion now but I can still see his interest in the Club... :)

MancCell didn't talk much but looking at his wheels :eek: ,you can see how he love his ride... :)

Me,...I was more on the receiving end...can't contribute much yet...still new feilo owner...will try to catch up with you guys...

TQ all...Best regards... :)

Looking forward to the next gathering....may be a convoy trip...

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
P.s.

Oops...almost forgot about Gandalf who drop by to say hello...

...and of course Topui who turned up right before we dispersed...

Nice meeting you guys!! :)

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Gandalf said:
Eh? No mention of me wan? No cefiro mean no mention issit? Yor... That means I have to get my feilo quik qui liao.
sorry gandalf...forget about u le...next time stay longer la...

anyway, can custom the ori headlights for the smoked effect. dependin on ur budget etc...hehehe

Last edited:

cwkm

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
PJ
Greetings everyone! My name's Calvin. I'm new in this forum. Can a feilo A32 Excimo join the crowd? :p

Everything stock... coz just bought for a month... :D haha

Just browse through this forum, see whether there're any parts for my feilo... haha... and found out you guys were having some fun around here... hehe

dang... missed out the gathering... but that time I was busy...lol... work work work...

Anyway, pls... newbie here... pls TOR TOR JI KAO/BANYAK BANYAK TUNJUK AJAR/ er... how do we say it in English? :eek:

:)

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
cwkm said:
Greetings everyone! My name's Calvin. I'm new in this forum. Can a feilo A32 Excimo join the crowd? :p

Everything stock... coz just bought for a month... :D haha

Just browse through this forum, see whether there're any parts for my feilo... haha... and found out you guys were having some fun around here... hehe

dang... missed out the gathering... but that time I was busy...lol... work work work...

Anyway, pls... newbie here... pls TOR TOR JI KAO/BANYAK BANYAK TUNJUK AJAR/ er... how do we say it in English? :eek:

:)
hi calvin...welcome mate...another A32...good...i also driving A32...used to be 3.0 but converted to VQ25DE...
its ok...u can still join us the next round. any particular parts u r looking for ur feilo? maybe we can help also...hehehe

cwkm

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
PJ
Cool... glad to have received a warm welcome. =) Will be looking forward for the next round.

So far I only get something for my own comfort and self satisfaction. Which are, fixing a decent sound system (not very canggih but ok la...haha), nice 2 din player, and HID conversion kit. Now I'm kinda broke but thought of what to get next when I have the money. Oh ya... just bought an upper strut bar from ebay... erm... it's for Nissan Maxima year 95-99 A32... but doesn't know whether it fits my car or not... LOL! but... just for fun... =.=" bought it for RM220+shipping all the way from US. Made of alluminium and dunno what brand. -_-"

Bought my brother in law's 16" A33 Brougham VIP's rims... but doesn't have the money to get tyres yet... xD LoL

Hmm...I knew that bodykits or skirtings for feilos are hard to find. But, I'll do it later... for that. Now saving some money and wanted to get a decent suspension kit. Stock suspensions are comfortable... way too comfortable and it makes me feel insecure... LOL... thinking whether to get a second hand 1 or a new 1... second hand i'm afraid may have problem after awhile... new 1 cost quite expensive... lol... i'll see how.

I asked one workshop, EHAutolink in kepong, one of my friend's working there and asked whether there are any nice and good condition suspension kits for A32... but he said they don't take A32/A32 half cuts(very few japanese mod these cars in japan). A31 have alot.. haha....

So Ong, do you have any idea how much will it be for a nice and good second suspension kits for A32 cost? Wanted to know so i can save up some money for it... hehe... sorry... i'm a bit long winded... and talk alot.. haha
THANKS!

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
Hey cwkm. welcome to the feilo gang. i'm also driving a A32 3.0, which i just bought it 2nd hand last month. still enjoying the torque of the 3.0. but also suffering with the recent increase of petrol price! Wish the goverment will revise the road tax if they're not going to subsidize the petrol anymore.....

a few of our members here did mod their suspension. depending on yr budget u can get some good stuff. ask Ong & Dream.tent. they have done theirs.....

i'm also like u rite now .. only waiting for extra $$$ to do my next mod ....

cheers...

cwkm

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
PJ
hahahaha...cool...but...mine is an Excimo.. means... 2.0... T.T small didi here... hahaha
anyway... who cares... we're all feilos anyway.... =P heheh thanks for the warm welcome... cheers mate!!!

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
cwkm said:
Cool... glad to have received a warm welcome. =) Will be looking forward for the next round.

So far I only get something for my own comfort and self satisfaction. Which are, fixing a decent sound system (not very canggih but ok la...haha), nice 2 din player, and HID conversion kit. Now I'm kinda broke but thought of what to get next when I have the money. Oh ya... just bought an upper strut bar from ebay... erm... it's for Nissan Maxima year 95-99 A32... but doesn't know whether it fits my car or not... LOL! but... just for fun... =.=" bought it for RM220+shipping all the way from US. Made of alluminium and dunno what brand. -_-"

Bought my brother in law's 16" A33 Brougham VIP's rims... but doesn't have the money to get tyres yet... xD LoL

Hmm...I knew that bodykits or skirtings for feilos are hard to find. But, I'll do it later... for that. Now saving some money and wanted to get a decent suspension kit. Stock suspensions are comfortable... way too comfortable and it makes me feel insecure... LOL... thinking whether to get a second hand 1 or a new 1... second hand i'm afraid may have problem after awhile... new 1 cost quite expensive... lol... i'll see how.

I asked one workshop, EHAutolink in kepong, one of my friend's working there and asked whether there are any nice and good condition suspension kits for A32... but he said they don't take A32/A32 half cuts(very few japanese mod these cars in japan). A31 have alot.. haha....

So Ong, do you have any idea how much will it be for a nice and good second suspension kits for A32 cost? Wanted to know so i can save up some money for it... hehe... sorry... i'm a bit long winded... and talk alot.. haha
THANKS!
for suspension, ther r few options. first, u can try TEIN adjustables (dream is using)...heard it cost around rm1.5k....its from Japan of course n the mech (dream's fren) did some servicin on the abs. from dream's explanation, its very stable when u r speeding...hehehe
but be prepared for some uncomfort on city driving where u meet a lot of potholes etc. thats the characteristic of adjustables.

as for mine, im using Koni abs with kg/mm spring. yes, it does improve in terms of handling but its quite bumpy on ueven road...i would say for comfort n handling...try Eibach pro kit with Koni...koni costs around rm2k++...while eibach around rm1100...

another option is our local boy, TITAN. try read some info in ZTH. have a member from autoworld who is using them for the front 2. havent try yet but everyone who is using them really recommend this 1. a bit pricey...rm2800 for all 4...

so it all depends on ur requirement n budget...hope this help...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys wht is dat sound , wen sumtimes i go over bump or mebi hard braking, my left side front part got this one tok sound..as in oni one time TOK..wht do u think is the prob? Absorber? or other stuff? if its Absorber, how to check if its having prob?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience