Calling for Honda S2000 owners!!!

Feb 17, 2007
Hiya,

I like to get in touch with Honda S2000 owners in Malaysia. The aim is to share knowledge just about everything from engine upgrades, tuning, maintanence......

I live in UK for many years and plan to come back soon. Of course, my ride :angel_smile: Vortech supercharged Mase tuned S2000 with 350bhp, AEM EMS and 750 injectors with be coming with me. Obviously , there are still room for improvement and i like to share with local owners!

Cheers
Rambo1:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
hope to see you soon (after all the paper work) which i know you will be put thru hell just to bring back your car.

I doubt anyone S2k here is FI'ed. I only know of one particular F20 S2k that has been "worked on" on engine & with nice "shoes" too. it drives pretty well.

raining

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
kuala lumpur
i have a silverstone grey AP1 year 99, all stock with semi slick tyres and lowered coil. I did not upgrade my S2000 because it was already perfect to me back then..the car is fast enough to beat alot others in corners, but again, i brought the car just for fun, not for winning or racing,coz i have other competition cars as well..In future,i might change to full amuse GT1 bodykit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It might be the third strike for most people but Team Bridgestone’s Ivan Lau only needed two before he finally claimed overall victory in the Round Two of the Goodyear International Drift Series following his narrowest of losses in the final of the opening round...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience