Bugatti Veyron spotted in MALAYSIA!!!

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
looks photoshopped aint it????isit april fools joke???

ipoh got the most expensive car and u wont b surprise seeing one passing by....

maybach and rolls royces phamtom owned by our sultan.......u can spot them driving around ipoh....

Last edited:

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Hey guys, thanks for the kind comments. Just to set things straight, the photo is a fake. Just wanna to have some fun during April Fools Day even though it's not a schoolling/working day. Hope everyone had a good laugh about it even though some of you were fooled at first. As they say, a sense of humor is the ability, not to make a joke, but to take one.

Happy April Fool's Day!

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Based on this photo from the side mirror..u can't see the Bugatti Veyron behind the Hyundai getz...hahahaha:shades_smile: :X-:

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Based on this photo from the side mirror..u can't see the Bugatti Veyron behind the Hyundai getz...hahahaha:shades_smile: :X-:
Really good observation! I'm still noob in photoshop hehe

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Haha.. good one! Someone has bring back the memory of high school s when lots of crazy april fools went around.:regular_smile:

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
nice one nice one .. i was fool too and i go and tell my friend .. aahhhaha i guess he also get fool by me...wakak didnt realise is april fool man... ahaha good 1 ..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
maybe there is a Veyronica in malaysia too, considering how many chinese girls like to add obviously stupid sounding english names into their chinese names. Heck, I won't be surprised if I come across a girl with the name Hyundai Lee, or Iamaslut Lim.

KoichiImpul33

Known Member
Apr 3, 2006
veyron in Ipoh, looking for white coffee ke?

wey, this mus be april fool's joke. If you look at the reflection on the door of this dude's car, you see an empty space where the Veyron was spotted. CSI.hehe. anyway, good one.

btw, if i own a Veyron, damn scared to take it out so far...maybe pusing pusing near my house onli...hahaha.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo! my engine oil is now middle half ( below Max above Min ), because i finish my current 15w50, can i add using 20w50 or any grades? thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience