b18c gsr vtec solenoid oil pressure

nanlulu

Oct 3, 2009
selangor
hi all
i jz changed my engine from 1.6sohc vtec to b18c gsr and i found that d workshop did not connect or joined the vtec solenoid oil pressure socket(green colour),n what i'm wondering is it my vtec will functioning properly as i read in many forum said that vtec will not open at it right time if got wiring problem at the oil pressure.to all honda team,plz advice me...:adore:

tqvm

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
why dont u try to open vtec? that would be easier right instead of asking here whether vtec will open or not...

as far as i know, it shouldn't. where is the solenoid gonna get its signal if the plug/cable is not connected?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I want to choose wheel spacers for my car, Just wondering if any of you added spacers to the car? How's the look, can some of you post pics! Also, wondering if it will affect the handling or something.. I want it to look a little more wider from behind.
My friend choose the BONOSS Lightweight Plus Wheel Spacers for his Mercedes-Benz C260(W205),forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy material ,do you know any other wheel spacers brands ?should i get it or other ? thank you .
C260(W205)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience