cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
eater_eg6,
yeah, the ang mo from US?..hehehe

fowler,
AMS, u from kuantan direction to gambang, u reach the traffic light junction, turn right can go to gambang toll. u turn left, direction to segamat, less than 1km u can AMS at ur right hand side. is a car testing center.

fowler

May 29, 2005
kuantan
sorry... i cannot make it to the autox prac.... my car not in da good condition...
btw how was it? any picture?..:biggrin: :biggrin:

i have suggestion... next time u wanna do autox practice there u should promote it to Univesiti malaysia pahang student...... ump located not far from AMS... many car enthusiasms there too(like me) :biggrin: .. im also student there....

eater_eg6

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2004
east coast
www.geocities.com
ooo..... its nice !!! good place .... today v race from morning til evening . wet or dry also hantam jer ... hehehhee... :P ok ok .... next time will let u know...den u tell the student there lar.. :) do u come n jalan jalan today ? :)

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
got few more...hehe..lazy to edit..after edit will post it..

akuma,
post the video clip..hahahaha...

Last edited:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
its not mud, is the sand and dust on the cement base road and was raining that day, so our car all get the dust..hehehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My kenari auto gear box now start to produce very loud sound during acceleration n idle..the sound like the air con belt rubbing the jammed air con compressor like that.. is it the gear box wan to kong oledi?? I check wif my mech he say the torque converter wan to replace then the sound will disappear..How?? I need to use the car for the chinese new year n i need to find the solution fast so that i can start repair..Help!! Help!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience