Auto Detailing Services USJ1

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

499squadron

Feb 3, 2008
What lau,

U now washing at the corner lot, why didn't tell us?

Weekend so full already and weekdays also, so when is the best time to go over?

Will need to go for the Premium shine, already more than 1 year since i last polish.

Any water marks removal services and how much?

Still using Flex 3401vrg and Porta Cable 7434? Chun man, best results and it last so long, hope u don't raise price ok, Repeat customer lah

:adore: See yo

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Guess what?!In conjunction of the 100th post of this thread i've decided to give away a random prize and guess what again?!?

Congratulations! 449squadron! Seeing how your the 100th post of this thread, you've just random yourself a free Premium Shine out of the prize box! All you need to do is call us and give us a date and selection of protection you would like to use. We've not kept our customer details yet at the moment but if you could just PM me ur number, I'll make the arrangement to see your ride is well taken care of.

Anytime is a good time, we've just extended ourself to a night shift for a more flexible opening hour. But seeing how this is a free gift, your ride has to be done between Monday-Thursday where we have lesser of a car for polishing jobs.

Forgive me for not informing about the expansion of our shop, we are running both the corner as a washing bay for maintenance and stuff, and with the main one as a polishing bay. Watermark removal is now RM60 for certain sides of the car mirrors not all, its a new product we discovered to be deemed effective for now.

The flex is to give us the best results for our customers, we use all sorts of machine for the proper job, hopefully there is more to come to further ensure the safety and quality of the cars finish. Sadly we cant deliver on a faster finishing job when it comes to an almost perfect finish, thus it might take a day or 2 depending on how bad ur car condition is. Sorry mate.

Congratulations again 499squadron and for being such a great supporter of our success, we owe it all to our dear friends and customers who are part of our family that made it all possible for a better Klasse. And a big shout out to ZeroToHundred staff and members for the advocation and support, with out you guys non of this would be possible. Thank you, my heart goes out to all of you guys, God bless your souls.

Thank you
-Joel-

Last edited:

499squadron

Feb 3, 2008
Hi Joel,

Wow, a FREE Premium Polish. I am so surprised and will PM to you my appointment, nice to hear that you have extended your time to midnight, cos the last time i went the was just too many cars.

Premium means I will be able to remove those hairy swirl marks? Can you throw in the Klasse Super slick that I am hearing about.

Thanksssss

May 3, 2009
out of curiosity,where do you usually polish/wax the car over weekend
because the shop you have in the middle seems to be closed everytime i drive pass. or do you polish/wax in the corner lot together where the car is wash?

hehehe..sorry for the silly question :proud:

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Hi Memphisto,

Thats a good question, we are looking for a suitable alternative place to do our polishing and auto detailing, please bear with us for the moment.

Temporarily we are using only the front section of the Daikin shop to our polishing and also a section of the carwash to carry out our jobs. In the future we hope to be finally able to do it in a fixed position till we resolve our current problems.

Sorry for the late reply as I am away on exam weeks and just got off.

Regards,
Joel
(Klasse A.D)

*For those who have PMed me please be patient as I just got back, will resolve the issues you have for your automobile. Sorry for any inconvience caused, and thank you for the elaborate explaination that made the problem solving process more smoothly.

Bump: Hi Memphisto,

Thats a good question, we are looking for a suitable alternative place to do our polishing and auto detailing, please bear with us for the moment.

Temporarily we are using only the front section of the Daikin shop to our polishing and also a section of the carwash to carry out our jobs. In the future we hope to be finally able to do it in a fixed position till we resolve our current problems.

Sorry for the late reply as I am away on exam weeks and just got off.

Regards,
Joel
(Klasse A.D)

*For those who have PMed me please be patient as I just got back, will resolve the issues you have for your automobile. Sorry for any inconvience caused, and thank you for the elaborate explaination that made the problem solving process more smoothly.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As stated.. how to take care of it?

meaning.. what stuff to use or applied... coz it is easily get light scratches and dull in time..

will AutoSol do the job? any other products?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience