A Thread To Save Prasath From Selling His DC5 (Racun thread)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
selayang ON la..dont worry.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

bang.. FYI prasath cannot fit in the S2000.. proven... :laugh::rofl:

prasath jangan marah k...we both cannot fit for sure... i tried, but failed to feel comfortable in it.. otherwise i wud have bought S2000 last year..:thefinger:
but how on earth you can fit into that ridiculous seat (bride) of yours tu?? :biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Cuba kau slim down sikit.
Asyik makaaaan je.
Belajar sikit dari abang farhan kau.
Kau tengok body marie france dia
siut....kena bagi kau one thank!!!! hahahahhahahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
OK!OK! back to topic....btw have you decat your car??? hahahahhahah!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:
:rofl:

ya ya.... no need hondata, rrc, super90, k24.... if u decat can get 240 and 23.5 :biggrin: all for RM150? :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Damn!! i want that EG to!!

Ok prasath we sell our cars do EG k24 project!!

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
Prasath,

Option A : Sell DC5. Use truck for daily drive. Buy DC5R track prepped from Mugen (Hong Kong or Japan). Buy tow bar and trailer. Tow your own DC5R track to sepang for trackday and races.

Option B: Fix current DC5. Build it to stock specs only. Buy DC5R track prepped from Mugen (Hong Kong or Japan). Buy tow bar and trailer. Tow your own DC5R track to sepang for trackday and races. Got two DC5 one for track and one for road woo hoo!

Option C: Sell both DC5 and ass. Buy NSX. Fix 22inch spinners. Drive slow for the rest of your days and yet still have the envy of most people.

Option D: Fix DC5. Mod it again and pretend it is stock like Aaron.

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
prasath..sell your dc5..buy my satria evo6....

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Last edited:

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
bro...i rACUN U KAU KAU 1st..kekekek

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

meor..if u free meet at sepang drag...this saturday nite..i will be there .free to come ...?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Calling all Audi TT mk1 owners here,

the car is not in the teens of its life,
care to share the issues that you might face at this time and age?

I m planning to buy a 2nd hand model and just would like to have a feel of the faults out there to prepare myself.

Ive read all the good parts about the car jus wanna know the cons now

Maybe you can share on where old cars like these can be serviced as well

Thanks buddies!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience