Zth hq tt

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Think gonna make my car emblem black as well..look cleaner...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Order 1 Gold :smile:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
BH, you spray like that day you told us...White tiger, green dragon...Hahahaha HK gangster man...

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
mm..wheel lip should be ok for 2 cans, but for 4 wheels better make sure coz each wheel needs about 3-4 coats. never a bad thing to get 1 extra can to standby for your emblems =D later no more stock regret pulak :blush:

i getting very limited cans oni ah.. most to most 1 carton only. but beats hunting down all the ACE's in klang valley..lol did that before thats y BH hate me now

bear in mind that this is rubber, it will catch some dust so just use pressure hose but not too near to wash off the dust. dont wipe with cloth also, it'll catch the lints
which ace hardware did u get yours? i have also been looking. lol.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car's body kits for primary purpose are used as cosmetic tools for your car yet they have a potential of implicating a dramatical change in the appearance of the car.However applying just a body kit and assuming that car modification job has been performed very well is a misconception many amature car modifiers bear.One should always choose a body kit best aligning with the lines of your car.Kits requiring spray and paint should be properly sprayed or one should be prepared to spend extra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience