PJ
1. applejuice - 10
2. katzman90 - 9
3. gomez - 25
4. Techno350Z- 3
5.tannywong + 8
6. ken - 7
7. Jampeg - 23
8. Azli - 013-2344405 (easier for chicks to cal me..) hahaha.. jz kidding guyz.. :biggrin:

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
Ermmm...ZTH Fairlady Club don't have own like Myvi club all???Why dun we create a club?We think our group name and create a club...Penang,KL,all around mah...It's will be very cool if got a club and we can say HI to our club members too...XD...If this suggestion lame juz ingore it...^_^...

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
Ermmm...ZTH Fairlady Club don't have own like Myvi club all???Why dun we create a club?We think our group name and create a club...Penang,KL,all around mah...It's will be very cool if got a club and we can say HI to our club members too...XD...If this suggestion lame juz ingore it...^_^...
William already forming the club. Will keep you posted...

... but for the personal number... I'd rather keep my car sticker free! :)

gomez

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Hey keep us updated! I dont mind d stickers, can stick somewhere near d road tax..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In their latest statement, Honda Malaysia expresses sincere regrets for the inconvenience with regards to the Takata airbag inflator recalls as well as delay in availability due to low stock of replacement parts.

However, Honda assures that they are committed to resolve the issue and have been working with Takata to improve the supply for replacement parts. Honda also took the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience