Cars for sale

WTS: Honda FD2 Civic Type R

Kimbo

Known Member
Jul 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Dear all,

Posting on my behalf of my friend,

an immaculate condition (view to believe) 2007 Honda FD2 Civic Type R with extremely low mileage (with proof of full service records from Honda Malaysia). Car is in full stock condition. It has never been modded and never been to track before. Owner is treating it as a weekend ride but seldom drove it.

The last breed of honda high revving monster. A true vtec enthusiast wet dream.

Serious buyer only. Price is slightly negotiable. Please contact my friend directly for further details:

Name: Garry
Mobile: 0122326691
Email: [email protected]

Thank you all for reading and have a great day. Cheers! :wavey:

Attachments

Last edited:

joyie

Oct 30, 2009
jb
mileage not even 20k...serious ar..?
.wooowww...upz for u bro..

Kimbo

Known Member
Jul 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Free Bump for awesome seller and awesome car!! Car is truly immaculate!! A really rare find!!

p/s, it was me who told my friends about this car after browsing thru ZTH and they met up with you last week to view the car. Hehehe awesome bro!!
Yea bro. It's in unbelievably good condition and a truly awesome ride. Thank you so much for the bump and support bro. My friend sincerely appreciated it. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,finnaly got some picture to share with you guys.some of you may know bengkel kolopis,some maybe not.ok,some hint.few years back,their car has been brought to kl for show and business reason..the yellow trueno 4age turbo that was featured in hypertune...let me share with you guys some of the picture of their customer cars and some kk racing picture...mind you some of these picture is outdated already.some were even taken 7-8 years ago..hehehe...
ok,to start,a black trueno 4age turbo!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience