Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTS: Honda Civic FD2R

K20AA

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
Hi Guys and Gals,

If you guys have been following ZTH Time to Attack 2010 to the recent Finale 2012, probably most have seen this car on track during various events. Well, the Finale 2012 has just ended and this car managed to clinched some good podium finishes throughout ZTH Time to Attack and various events like Megalap and CTA Night Time Attack. Its fastest laptime using SIC transponder is now 2:32.072. Sepang Attack with Civic FD2R - Best Time Of The Day - 2:32.072 - YouTube

Its time for some change, maybe to other platforms like MR or FR and this car is now officially FOR SALE !!!

Fully converted from FD2 (2.0) to FD2R (Serial no: 6661 which means year 2008). This car is low mileage and has been superbly maintained and this is not a weekend car but a pure monthly car. Please don’t me mistaken by those normal perception that a car that always go track sure very F**ked up, its totally wrong. Most trackies take extreme care of their machines better than most daily driven machine and some even better than how they treat their wives…haha. Only use Torco or Motul oils for this machine and forget about those 5,000 KM oil change which most people thought that is already very good but this machine uses fresh oil every 1,000 KM, just to keep the engine and other parts that need lubrication in tip top condition. 100% accident free, be it on track or road. No repair needed, drive as a normal car on the road and ready to terrorize the track at anytime.
PS: I’m not using original K20A engine for track, so the original engine will be in tip top condition and sitting nicely in the garage.

Package A
Stock K20A engine with 6 speed manual transmission.
Custom FRP bonnet, original stock FD2R bonnet will be included.
Js Fender Bar, Js Rear Strut Bar, Js Rear Chasis Bar, Alutec Front Strut Bar.
Js Low Temperature Thermostat
Custom 76mm stainless steel piping with Skunk2 Megapower muffler.
Skunk2 Pro C fully adjustable suspension (high low soft hard).
Skunk2 Air Intake system and Skunk2 Throttle body, original stock airbox and throttle will be included.
Super Pro front lower arm bushing.
Adjustable rear camber kit.
Ogura super single clutch with Goodridge stainless steel clutch hose.
Goodridge stainless steel brake hose – Front and Rear
Complete Hasport mountings, original stock mountings will be included.
Forged Racing Aluminium radiator, original stock radiator will be included.
Complete Honda OEM Undertray from front to rear to improve aerodynamic.
Hondata Flashpro ECU fully tuned by very reliable tuner aka Chris Tan from Pentagon, its proven be it on road or track.

NOTE: Majority of all the parts are bought brand new from Pentagon, so its 100% original (No FAKE Shit) and you guys should know how much time and money spent on this machine.

Price: RM 133,000.00 negotiable for serious buyer only. Preferred to sell the car together with all the mods but if potential buyer lack of budget, can take out some parts and sell it at a cheaper price. Very flexible deal, everything can be discuss face to face during viewing of the car.

Loan can be arranged and loan amount up to RM 90,000.00 depends on potential buyer financial status and documents.

Package B
Everything stated in Package A and inclusive of the below.
K24 engine built by Lochi (the famous Honda engine builder), less than 5000 KM mileage.
Gear X – 3,4,5,6 close ratio transmission.
Toda Spec C camshaft, original stock cams will be included.
Skunk2 Titanium retainer and valve springs, original parts will be included.
Defi Meters (Amber Colour) – Oil Temp, Oil Press and Water Temp with Control Unit 2.
Defi Tachometer (Amber Colour) – 11,000 RPM.
AP Racing 6 pots calipers with 330mm rotors – suitable for 17 inch rim for track purpose.

Price: To be discuss during viewing of the car.

NOTE: Please call to discuss and NO sms please.

Attachments

K20AA

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
haha...wanna try something new in 2013!!!

K20AA

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
Please call for more details and viewing location in KL..NO sms ya

K20AA

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
hopefully can get a FR car...just wanna try something new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, need your help gurus. I just bought a evo3 tb from a guy in jb for my lancer 4g18. I know it's plug and play as quite a number of ppl in Singapore has changed their tb to bigger one from evo3. But the one I bought comes with the stepper motor or uou call it isc from a 4g93NA. Will I have any problems with installing it on my engine ? If yes, where in jb can I buy the isc which can be used with a 4g18... ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience