[WTS] Carbon Fiber Hood *Available All Type Of Car*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

[WTS] Carbon Fiber Hood *Available All Type Of Car*

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
how much if i wanna make a carbon fiber hood evo 3 style for perdana.. ? i also wanna make the alpha center nose grill type carbon fiber (like the pic).. :)

Bump: how much if i wanna make a carbon fiber hood evo 3 style for perdana.. ? i also wanna make the alpha center nose grill type carbon fiber (like the pic).. :)

choco

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 16, 2008
K'Damansara
www.chocostyling.blogspot.com
how much if i wanna make a carbon fiber hood evo 3 style for perdana.. ? i also wanna make the alpha center nose grill type carbon fiber (like the pic).. :)

Bump: how much if i wanna make a carbon fiber hood evo 3 style for perdana.. ? i also wanna make the alpha center nose grill type carbon fiber (like the pic).. :)

you have pm

BUMP

Orachi

Jun 14, 2008
do u have kelisa carbon fiber bonnect?? how much the price??

Bump: do u have kelisa carbon fiber bonnect?? how much the price??

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
pm me price and design model for DC5R ... it would be great if you have the Buddy Club design :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Having seen the Sultan of Johor's Veyron last week, here's another! Most likely to be based in KL, but unsure if it's already being owned or delivered to the showroom. Another member, mivec682 also spotted the Veyron at another location sporting a UK license plate. A nice 0-250mph drag between the 2 would be the battle of the century!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience