why hyundai corner is so cool?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BlackSamurai said:
i try, daniel, you know my cap pah lang "calling for TT" skill. :biggrin:
Hahaha...actually I think the problem is Coupes' Owners have tight schedules, so they tend to miss out TT. :regular_smile:

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
M a newbie to the forum looking forward for the next meetup...was at the MSN site (which is kinda quiet) until I found out the zth link...

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Aiyoyo..

You guys say you the best, he the best...
What is this lah...

I'm The Best!!!
To be able to dissappear from the Forum for such a long time and come back and buat kacau the way I did... not bad.... THE BEST!

By the way, where can find the shark logo ah... wanna put on my Elantra.. bwahahaha

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
BlackSamurai sudah give directive.
Make Hyundai's thread more happening!
So let's make it HAPPENING!!!

Where can we find Decorative stuff for Hyundai Cars ah?

Also, looking around for keys that comes with the remote... ala those that you get in the new cars.... wonder if there's any for Hyundai or not, I went to a few shops, only saw for Toyotas and Hondas... :(

jooitc

Apr 10, 2006
dun ler only for coupes ... for all makes hyundai / inokom perhaps would b a better option? hehe pasal I drive a matrix ma ...

oh ya n i'm not old ok ... ahak* ahak*

yup the accessories for hyundai makes suck big time. SO big I must say. Even for the air filter we need to wait like ages for zenden till i finally gave in and K&N is on it's way.

oh yes I was thinking of changing em spoiler ... but ... no where to find haha!!!

I would think if there're happenings out there (accessories alike) then there'll b much happenings in here.

cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Getting dumped is not the best feeling and there's little you can do that will help you feel better quick. Sure they say that time heals all wounds, but I say why wait? Here's a story about a man who did everything for his woman, sold his business, sold some of his cars, bought her a diamond ring and a house in a upscale neighborhood, and then she left him.

Some would just crumble under the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience