Where do you hide your sub-woofer

ektony

Known Member
Apr 23, 2006
What a waste of space to install the sub-woofer in the Tiburon's boot. Has any one installed a compact active sub-woofer in the cabin area like under the seat ?
Pls share your success or your frustration. I am not getting the desired sound from my set. Like no soul in the music.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
ektony, the position of sub-woofer will affect the total sound quality delivery. Get a better HU (Alpine CDA - 9855R for example) which you can adjust the delay of sub-woofer or amp. every second count. :biggrin:

of course, ICE workshop will able to recommend good stuff to you. :biggrin:

Tiburon, you here? maybe you can recommend something here.

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
wow..ektony..you are spending to spruce & spice up your coupe... will it be ready for us to view & listen?? :-)

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
my dad has a pair of sub woofer that are 6 by 9. supposed to be the first. its genesis brand, i would fit in the normal 6 by 9 speaker hole

ektony

Known Member
Apr 23, 2006
dartango,

Nothing much to see and hear as I prefer to spend on maintenance. I just want to park my car in any available space and not to find a parking space within sight and sound . Therefore car is not shiny and nothing much to break in and steal !

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
anything that is less than 8" diameter of the sub would produce less disireable result.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Found this on other site, care 2share wif ya guys, any1 try diy dis b4?? think most new car oredi hv it juz wanna c any sifu try out their own design n different color :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience