Where do you hide your sub-woofer

ektony

Apr 23, 2006
What a waste of space to install the sub-woofer in the Tiburon's boot. Has any one installed a compact active sub-woofer in the cabin area like under the seat ?
Pls share your success or your frustration. I am not getting the desired sound from my set. Like no soul in the music.

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
ektony, the position of sub-woofer will affect the total sound quality delivery. Get a better HU (Alpine CDA - 9855R for example) which you can adjust the delay of sub-woofer or amp. every second count. :biggrin:

of course, ICE workshop will able to recommend good stuff to you. :biggrin:

Tiburon, you here? maybe you can recommend something here.

dartango

Jun 5, 2006
wow..ektony..you are spending to spruce & spice up your coupe... will it be ready for us to view & listen?? :-)

scoupe

Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
my dad has a pair of sub woofer that are 6 by 9. supposed to be the first. its genesis brand, i would fit in the normal 6 by 9 speaker hole

ektony

Apr 23, 2006
dartango,

Nothing much to see and hear as I prefer to spend on maintenance. I just want to park my car in any available space and not to find a parking space within sight and sound . Therefore car is not shiny and nothing much to break in and steal !

Ace

Mar 2, 2005
anything that is less than 8" diameter of the sub would produce less disireable result.

Found this on other site, care 2share wif ya guys, any1 try diy dis b4?? think most new car oredi hv it juz wanna c any sifu try out their own design n different color :biggrin: