What is your first car?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah bro...I remember SNF @ bt 3...cool shit haha..they had a special 'closing down' event before it was officially shut down...trashed my Wira there hehe..aaaahhh memories:driver::sleep:
I join my friends go and see Saturday night races once, and that was held from like 10pm right pass midnight, and the crowd was like madness. I think even more than most races, the grandstand was packed, even my friends and I were behind the fence near Rothmans Corner.....:burnout:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
B3 ok mia, trashed my kancil n saga those days....tx3 were kings tat time

Sent from my KIW-L22 using Tapatalk

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yeah bro...I remember SNF @ bt 3...cool shit haha..they had a special 'closing down' event before it was officially shut down...trashed my Wira there hehe..aaaahhh memories:driver::sleep:
The Wira 4G63T? How many cars have you trashed. First Integra, then Wira. :biggrin:

Opened: 1968, Closed: 2003.....:driver:
Now there are rich people living in there. :rofl:

I join my friends go and see Saturday night races once, and that was held from like 10pm right pass midnight, and the crowd was like madness. I think even more than most races, the grandstand was packed, even my friends and I were behind the fence near Rothmans Corner.....:burnout:
Good memories there, hahaha. I guess everyone is racing with carbs back then and the popular thing would be those twin weber carb since turbo and itb are not mainstream yet...

B3 ok mia, trashed my kancil n saga those days....tx3 were kings tat time

Sent from my KIW-L22 using Tapatalk
Ford TX3?

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
No la...integra 'trashed' accident...Wira 'trashed' hardcore driving...:) had d Wira about 16yrs sold it last year...gosh how much I miss it :(

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
No la...integra 'trashed' accident...Wira 'trashed' hardcore driving...:) had d Wira about 16yrs sold it last year...gosh how much I miss it :(
Actually why do you sold it off since Wira can't fetch a lot of value and you still like the car.

Yeah Batu Tiga track was one track that I never got to see it in action, wrong timing
Still too young during the glory days of Batu Tiga?

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Actually why do you sold it off since Wira can't fetch a lot of value and you still like the car.

Still too young during the glory days of Batu Tiga?
Ur rite bro...stil like d car n miss it..but time has caught up wiz me...time to 'pencen'...besides d car has taken way too much from me..financially n time..sad to let it go but eventually have to...in my case it's now :(

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Mirage with 4G67. Is it those who look rather squarish and is one generation after the Lancer Fiore that Saga was based on? Probably the generation where there is a 2 door Mirage turbo with 4G61T.

CB Lancer with 4G93 is just like Wira C99 over here. Makes me envy the car market at Indonesia, can get real Lancer easily.

Well, there are fun Japanese cars during the 70s like the Datsun 510, Mazda Savannah and old Corolla Levin TE27, TE37.

That sounds like some kind of one-make Kancil race, slow and vibrating hard after 130kph. Lol
My 4G67 was like this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=199...OAhWIKY8KHekgCFYQsAQIGw#imgrc=5FqT7CkibicxsM:

Coz we don't have Proton, so we have real Mitsubishi! :biggrin:

Those are like old sports car type, not Corona la. Corona is just a normal sedan.
Hahaha yeah, the sound and vibration was so strong that I thought the car would just explode! :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ur rite bro...stil like d car n miss it..but time has caught up wiz me...time to 'pencen'...besides d car has taken way too much from me..financially n time..sad to let it go but eventually have to...in my case it's now :(
Maybe when you have really pencen and retired, you will get another Wira to play with. :biggrin:

Yup and the interest in cars started later
And now you are one of those Wira sifu/king. :adore:

My 4G67 was like this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=199...OAhWIKY8KHekgCFYQsAQIGw#imgrc=5FqT7CkibicxsM:

Coz we don't have Proton, so we have real Mitsubishi! :biggrin:

Those are like old sports car type, not Corona la. Corona is just a normal sedan.
Hahaha yeah, the sound and vibration was so strong that I thought the car would just explode! :biggrin:
Yeah, this is the one I am saying earlier. The model after Lancer Fiore.

Real Mitsubishi and they came with powerful engines too. Unlike here, you can rarely find any original old Honda Civic with B series VTEC engine. Mostly are just 1.5 or 1.6 SOHC Civic. Is there any 4G93T Lancer GSR over here?

I was sort of expecting Corona to be a bit of a higher mid range sedan that is ahead of Corolla...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Yeah, this is the one I am saying earlier. The model after Lancer Fiore.

Real Mitsubishi and they came with powerful engines too. Unlike here, you can rarely find any original old Honda Civic with B series VTEC engine. Mostly are just 1.5 or 1.6 SOHC Civic. Is there any 4G93T Lancer GSR over here?

I was sort of expecting Corona to be a bit of a higher mid range sedan that is ahead of Corolla...
Well they were about 140ps in stock. Yeah decent power, the fastest in their class for Indonesia market back then. No unfortunately we did not get the 4G93T Lancer GSR, if got I would have surely bought it instead! That one was mostly for Australian market I think.

That Corona was the same class as Galant/Accord, so like a bigger Corolla. Corolla was more fun to drive coz smaller & lighter.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..im newbie here..

i really need help to upgrade my engine. im using proton tiara with citroen AX GTi 1.4 multi-point injection engine. this engine has low horse power but high torque. the power only can be shown at 5000-6500 rpm.
so, what can i do to make the engine more power..

thanx a lot..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience