TT Session this FRIDAY night!!!!!!! come on guys let's do it.............

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Sorry guys, I don't have my car with me tmrw night and can't confirm if I can come over.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
today 9.30pm sharp at A&W pj (opp Amcorp Mall) - confirmed. will be there a little earlier..............

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Sorry guys, I don't have my car with me tmrw night and can't confirm if I can come over.
dude where's your car?

don't worry just come - long time haven't catch up bro..............

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Guys,

Just wanted to thak all of you that came last friday night. It was really a pleasure meeting all the kaki's.............

it was a long time due............ we learnt/shared some stuff, we bitched about some stuff, we laugh and the conclusion is the UK spec kutuk the jap spec all because they can go a little faster.......thanks to PERRY for making this point stand out.............

i do look forward to meeting you guys again.............

muddymadi

Aug 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yup it was a good meet-up indeed!

Now i can keep on changing the orange and red warning lights from the meters!! hehehe...

btw, there was one incident happened nearby when we were busy chatting next to our cars... that someone's gf run the car over the roadside kerb! ***! :)

btw, 'someone' wishes that his IS should have the sunroof! :))

see ya all the next TT!

muddy
IS 25

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bubbled/Damaged tint film
I am sure some of u have encountered this problem. Some ppl say if we remove the rear tint film, then the heater will be no longer usable/functioning. Is it true?Any shop can remove the tint film without sacrifying the rear heater? What's the labour cost/price?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience