Track Day Support Group 2011.

Discussion in 'Sepang Circuit' started by elsm80, Aug 12, 2011.

1. elsm80

elsm80 Senior Member

Haha... My gawd. 2 full paragraphs of nonsense.

But sincere thanks for the comic relief. Took a lot of tension out of the thread.

2. continental_drifter

continental_drifter Senior Member

We are clean,so keep it clean

P/S ; a senior & proud member of 240s

And thanks Eugene :)

3. Evolution_tme

Evolution_tme Senior Member

4. dream.tent

dream.tent Senior Member

Nice.. time to wrap up everything and get ready for the next SIC Track Day.

Put away our differences and WOT all the way..

ps. Happy World Photography Day (19th August 2011)

5. wkwoo69

wkwoo69 Senior Member

What time is the Open TD on 4 Sep please? Like the previous Open TDs, just show up beforehand and register and pay, first come first serve basis?

BTW, I have a lansi face I'm sure but I am friendly in real life. I drive a Gun Metal A31. See you all there!

6. akuma

akuma Senior Member

wkwoo69,
    ekheemm..kindly step aside whn it comes 2 d lansi face department ok?i'm still alive,FYI.HAHAHAAH......woi,u goin ar?i've yet 2 c ur new toy lar wei!..dis will b FUN!yay!

7. wkwoo69

wkwoo69 Senior Member

Oh yes, akuma, I need to burn rubber but hopefully nothing else on that day! This new toy needs work. What time is it ar? No details on SIC website. Look forward to seeing your lansi face again!

8. elsm80

elsm80 Senior Member

Should be fun. Sunday right?

9. akuma

akuma Senior Member

wkwoo69,
    i know d time but i'm not gonna tell u...coz i lansi mah?can or not?HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............woi,1 taxi ride in ur new toy dis 4th Sept,ok?thx in advance!

10. adian

adian Senior Member

To (almost) Everyone:

Honestly, I'm a bit ashamed.

As it is we have so few tracking and motorsports opportunities in Malaysia and you guys are quarrelling over this??

IMHO majority trackies have lan-si face coz we're all wannabe racing drivers which means that we all have huge fricking egos. But you know what? If you go up to one, smile and say "Hey man, how's it going? What you got under the hood?" or if you really wanna be sempoi say "hi bro! kete lu cun wei!". And that's how we all end up being friends!

To those whacking Elsm80: chill la, the guy did have some honest queries, although he could have worded it a bit nicely.

To those fanning the fire: No more stirring sh&t, k? Let's move on.

And you know why everyone??

Because the fellas you should be 'whacking' are those that have injusticed us by making Motorsports in this country so cr*ppily costly and inaccessible. The MB that tore down Batu Tiga (no names mentioned!). Those others that put thousands into the once a year Big One known as F1 rather than our grassroot level. Those shallow ones to whom motorsports = rich b@stards with too much time and money. Those narrow-minded ones that only think of Karts when the word Motorsports Development is mentioned.

And errr... half you buggeres here are SNF kakis so bring your fight to the my next round on 9 Sept (hahaha free plug!!)

There's a bigger picture. Lets stay focused.

11. wkwoo69

wkwoo69 Senior Member

Well said, Adian. Akuma, sure I will taxi you but I got to know what time lah

12. jamesweh

jamesweh Senior Member

Sangat panas! Hi Adian, this is James, Henry's friend. If there are no Sepang official OTD, when is your track day for September? Cheers bro.

13. elsm80

elsm80 Senior Member

I could have been more polite Adian and have apologised previously. :) Thanks for helping to bring things into perspective.

14. akuma

akuma Senior Member

fuiyoh,adian masuk bawak rotan!hahaha...jjk...............very well said,points taken.n aiyooo.....name oso SNF y u go n do FNF?how i 1na attend/enter?dun blame me ar?ahahahhaha

wkwoo,
    ekcerly,i oso duno..who got Kumar's num?he's still d person 2 contact,no?bart senyap only?

15. kelvinpoon

kelvinpoon Senior Member

hi everyone, how can i join for the upcoming OTD for sept 4th? pls guide me. have a nice day everyone.

16. zNiPeR

zNiPeR Senior Member

17. akuma

akuma Senior Member

YEEAAAHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Raya kat Sepang weh!hahahahaha

18. wkwoo69

wkwoo69 Senior Member

kelvinpoon: If it's no different from before, show up 1 hour before the scheduled time, pay your money, sign the indemnity form and collect your tag from the desk outside the pit entrance (after the tunnel). It's been so long since my last OTD I can't remember if there's a safety briefing. There should be. Wait for the green light and go go go. Best to like the FB page for updates.

19. blue.taxi

blue.taxi Senior Member

I don't think we can do change to SIC for now. but don't forget this is a F1/FIA standard track.

Unless 1 day we hv:
    1) one budget track like the old BT3.
    2) the G tell the SIC if u want to get pay u hv to DIY.... may be that time they will sold of the track to others can made good $$ there.... nope. but then the track fees will sure go up.

So for the time been I just play my PS3 GT5.... & hope I day PS3 can let us purchase tracks (ie Sepang track) from their web store. As in long run it is still cheaper then go play in SIC & can hv my OTD or SNF any time I like.... ooops forget u can go online & race w/ others (ie HK ppl) bang thier cars & fxxk them up (w/ a mic) kau kau tooo!! "ur mum OK ar!!!" soik lah... hehe

#79 blue.taxi, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  20. akuma

akuma Senior Member

blue.taxi,
    ur a BAD influence ler!hahahahahha...........coming on d 4th?