TRAC/VSC off

tkew

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
check out youtube there ia a short video showing how to disable the VSC, tested myself it works and will atuo on back until the next time you restart the car.

leekahkiat

Known Member
May 6, 2006
why so difficult? why dont just press the button? (is it different thingy i talking now?)

xfuture

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
PJ
By clicking the button,

There's something that I heard of which are

- VSC is not really turned off
- under some conditions, the TRC/ VSC. will actually re-enable. By itself.

leekahkiat

Known Member
May 6, 2006
By clicking the button,

There's something that I heard of which are

- VSC is not really turned off
- under some conditions, the TRC/ VSC. will actually re-enable. By itself.
yaya true, i was trying to do "something :biggrin:" and was not successful because of this.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Want to ask, to what extend of spirited driving style u guys drives your IS250 ?
attempted touge ? SIC ?

i mean really switch off the VSC & TRC and paddle to the metal and hard driving (with hard attacks to corners and well controlled exits) ? or most are doing straight-line top speed attempts ?

not to offend anyone, but the reason i asked is most of the time, whenever i see an IS250 on the road moving, it is being driven gently (like driving an luxury sedan, it's 'sports' gene needs to come out, please.. heheheh), and hardly hear anyone attempt touge, uphill/downhill stories..

* perhaps my encounters are little * ... hehehe... Please unleashed the v6 monster within

Last edited:

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Want to ask, to what extend of spirited driving style u guys drives your IS250 ?
attempted touge ? SIC ?

i mean really switch off the VSC & TRC and paddle to the metal and hard driving (with hard attacks to corners and well controlled exits) ? or most are doing straight-line top speed attempts ?

not to offend anyone, but the reason i asked is most of the time, whenever i see an IS250 on the road moving, it is being driven gently (like driving an luxury sedan, it's 'sports' gene needs to come out, please.. heheheh), and hardly hear anyone attempt touge, uphill/downhill stories..

* perhaps my encounters are little * ... hehehe... Please unleashed the v6 monster within
my car has both the good and dark side - my wife drives an angel, where else i push the the fella quite hard especially on the highway, 180 most of the time, paddle shifting to overtake cars, some mid level corners (coz i'm not used to rear wheel drive and i only use the car on weekends) but since the last rear tyres lasted only 10 months..........maybe i'll cool down a bit for now.........

xfuture

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
PJ
Our babies is good on high speed corners,

I've used to outrun some modded machine on NS highway, high speed corners.

But low speed corners is no no, cause our car too heavy. Brakes worn out fast and need to be real slow.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Ed,
thanks for the experience sharing.

xfuture,
i believe with brake upgrades and some tuning to the handling, you can attack most corners at confident speed. hehe..

xfuture

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
PJ
Ed,
thanks for the experience sharing.

xfuture,
i believe with brake upgrades and some tuning to the handling, you can attack most corners at confident speed. hehe..
Yeah, I'm looking at slotted disc and probably a 4 pots.
Handling wise i've set some camber to my rear wheel. it feels alot better on corners.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once upon a time, on a fine night, drove back to hometown...
arrived and the night is still young...

Bla...Bla...Bla...

Cut the story short before you guys fall asleep, so as stated, since is still early, went to
a Hypermarket nearby to check out some Car Care Products, never thought of buying
anything but just have a look at what are the stuffs that I MIGHT need to use...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience