To endorse with expired road tax

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Happy CNY to all:burnout:
Wanna ask all sifus, my roadtax just expired not long ago (less than a mth) after completing conversion frm 1.6 to 1.8T, can i still pass puspakom and JPJ with an expired roadtax? What i know is after pass puspakom test u need to proceed to JPJ and surrender your roadtax if there is difference in cc, im afraid they might reject....pls advice:adore: thx

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
much more easier if r/tax expired, why?i can remember leh, but u can pass your endorsement, as long as you pass inpecton by puspakom.

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
ahhhh..now i remember, if your rtaz expired, after u passed the inspection, u can straight away go to jpj and update your geran detail rite away.
if your rtax still valid u need to inform insurance first that u had change a new engine and give them your new engine number.once insurance done then u can update ypur geran detail with jpj.
last process go and renew your rtax.

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Another thing i wanna ask is tat, is it true tat if u put a proton logo on mivec hood u can pass puspakom inspection? Thx!

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
seriously i tell u its all depend on your luck bro.last time i went for inspection with complete mivec part kena sound with the officer and ask to change it back to std.my fren pulak lepas with mivec bodypart summore loud exhaust.
so better go in stock form la,u can remain everything in mivec but juz change the hood to stock one.
good luck

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu,

I had used a machine to polished my black car, but end up when under the sun i saw alot of swirl and it disaster. anything can help to restore back in lower budget type instead of sending to detailing shop
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience