The Ulu Yam Rush !

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sempah has no room for error. Damn hard to overtake if he tekan and you tekan.
Sempah yes la, but I only been to Ulu Yam with u wor haha! Referring to Ulu Yam bro.

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Bro. SF, stupidcar, cvkit and Izso will know. They went for some fun but I was not free to join them, so at least they have some experience dy, so me still consider newbie....:bawling:
Rally even more hardcore lor... :rofl:

Maybe your CR-Z photo scared them away wor bro haha! Looks ganas and fast.

He is not touge kaki...he rally kaki only..only go on dirt terrain with his members. :biggrin:

No experience la, i just leisure drive. Was the slowest among them...until they had to slow down to wait for me haha!
Bila mau pegi again? :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If this is just a run up Ulu Yam, then all is fine. But once it starts to be competitive, that's when it starts to get dangerous. Last time I went Sempah and ended up behind a complete noob, almost got myself killed because of that bozo braking mid corner.

Basically I've stopped joining large groups because of this, I prefer joining smaller groups and at least I'm familiar with the driving styles of the people in the group.
Small group also can be leisure drive. Got newbie show off then finish:banghead:.....hhahahhahah:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

:rofl: Can say "Those were the days..."
Actually if still on, I will still go, but because organizer screwed up never held here again (the sanction ones)....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Just ram him off the road :rofl:
During our drive also got many road hoggers refuse to slow down to let me overtake :rofl:
Got turbo and manual then easier to overtake.....hhahahhahah:biggrin:

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If this is just a run up Ulu Yam, then all is fine. But once it starts to be competitive, that's when it starts to get dangerous. Last time I went Sempah and ended up behind a complete noob, almost got myself killed because of that bozo braking mid corner.

Basically I've stopped joining large groups because of this, I prefer joining smaller groups and at least I'm familiar with the driving styles of the people in the group.
Yes that was our concerned as well , hence we will have the ones that want to drive all out be in front of the group the leisure drivers at the back. BUT we do not encourage anybody to drive out of their comfort zone. We did this to give a chance to those drivers who felt like their cars or skills can't let them enjoy the roads , we do not discriminate we encourage ! :D

Thanks for sharing your experience we hope nothing of such happens on that day =X :driver:

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Haha leisure drive only bro :D And besides it's a CR-Z I'm sure you guys got more scary beasts in your garage eh :driver::driver:

So who from here will be coming can I see your hands ! :hmmmm::adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Small group also can be leisure drive. Got newbie show off then finish:banghead:.....hhahahhahah:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Actually if still on, I will still go, but because organizer screwed up never held here again (the sanction ones)....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Got turbo and manual then easier to overtake.....hhahahhahah:biggrin:
Yes that was our concerned as well , hence we will have the ones that want to drive all out be in front of the group the leisure drivers at the back. BUT we do not encourage anybody to drive out of their comfort zone. We did this to give a chance to those drivers who felt like their cars or skills can't let them enjoy the roads , we do not discriminate we encourage ! :D

Thanks for sharing your experience we hope nothing of such happens on that day =X :driver:

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Haha leisure drive only bro :D And besides it's a CR-Z I'm sure you guys got more scary beasts in your garage eh :driver::driver:

So who from here will be coming can I see your hands ! :hmmmm::adore:
So far how many confirmed? I heard there will be 3 other groups going as well. Afraid is gonna be packed. :listen:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com

Same story. Am already witnessed numerous of huge sandwiches during club touge session.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Sifu teach me how to drive there...I'm noob also..:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I Found Silver Perodua Viva >> WQM 780 , car is located at pantai dalam , once u pass Kerinchi Lrt station go up towards Old Town White Coffee , the same road goin to Pantai Panorama Condo , car is park on the road outside the condo in that condition. I was going to my dads office in Pantai Panorama and notices this 2 ays back , anyone lost his/her car pls go check.

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get sumbody's car back thx

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience